We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vape whip Options

droplet
#1 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vape whip...

anyone ever try a vaporizer whip... (glass peice with a metal screen in it with a hose...

SWIM finds them really easy to heat up because of the thin walls around the bowl and the metal screen. packing with green helps but isnt needed because of the screen, and because its just one small piece of glass and a rubber hose its kinda hard to break if you drop it. Its also good for helping others launch because all they have to do is hold the hose in their mouth and pull...
droplet attached the following image(s):
Blaze Vape Whip.jpg (16kb) downloaded 249 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mattimus
#2 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:38:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wait, is it used in a vaporizer? or is just the whip used?

I have one but dont use it like this... could try it sometime i guess
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

droplet
#3 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its easy to use a lighter with, no need for the actual vape. You can kind of tease the bowl with the lighter on the outside, so that everything melts giving you the most surface area possible of spice, making it easier to get quicker bigger rips without burning any product if you have bud mixed in you can hold the lighter a little ways out and the hot air should be enough to cherry it and do the trick.

wake and bacon
#4 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:52:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has that exact same whip/wand, comes with the Silver Surfer Vaporizer. He is waiting on an extra wand to come (the one he currently has he uses for MJ) so he can use it for DMT. Super excited for the results, he will be using it in conjunction with the SSV.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

WSaged
#5 Posted : 7/17/2009 6:19:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

droplet wrote:
vape whip...

anyone ever try a vaporizer whip... (glass peice with a metal screen in it with a hose...

SWIM finds them really easy to heat up because of the thin walls around the bowl and the metal screen. packing with green helps but isnt needed because of the screen, and because its just one small piece of glass and a rubber hose its kinda hard to break if you drop it. Its also good for helping others launch because all they have to do is hold the hose in their mouth and pull...

That's a pretty cool idea!!!

You should try stuffing a little ball of brillo (copper/stainless steel scouring pads...cleaned off!!) into the bowl, like one would do with "The Machine".
You could then melt your spice into the metal mesh & it would hold it for you & vaporize it really cleanly too! (as long as you don't touch the flame directly to the mesh, just heat it)

It would basically be an easier to use...better looking...version of "The Machine"

Nice idea droplet!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven
#6 Posted : 7/17/2009 6:43:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this reminds swim, awhile ago he had some spice soaked coffee filters. swim had this crazy idea of putting them in the vape whip and turning it on. swim didnt think it would work that great so he was puffing away on it, oh it worked all right.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

mogascreeta
#7 Posted : 12/15/2009 10:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SanMan wrote:
No... but I have vaped a huge hit of spice into 2 whipit's and that was crazy!

i am in the process of modifying an acrylic bong so it has a whipit valve on the side. that way i fill it it up with dmt smoke, then turn on the valve which fills the chamber with n2o, pushing the rest of the smoke into my lungs. that way i can get n2o and dmt in one hit and repeat if i choose.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Madcap
#8 Posted : 12/16/2009 1:01:58 AM

illudium Q-36

I'm not saying, I wouldn't do it... because I would certainly not be able to pass up the chance... BUT.. I can't think of a more mindfucking experience than DMT w/ n20.

wongwongwong!
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.