We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-HTP after shroom trip? Options

explorer7
#1 Posted : 5/30/2019 4:51:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends, wondering if anyone know how effective is taking 5-HTP after shroom journey for improving mental functioning?

Anyone tried this?
everything i write is for the purposes of creative expression and writing a science fiction novel.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 5/31/2019 4:32:07 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yeah, I did this today. Its good! 5htp starts relaxing you 30 minutes after consumption.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

explorer7
#3 Posted : 5/31/2019 4:53:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Yeah, I did this today. Its good! 5htp starts relaxing you 30 minutes after consumption.

Thanks!
Does it clear up the brain tiredness?
everything i write is for the purposes of creative expression and writing a science fiction novel.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 6/1/2019 6:25:11 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Maybe. It definitley boosts and improves mood (this what is it used for.) Let me know how it goes!=)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.