We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue and Chacruna? Options

themtea
#1 Posted : 5/29/2019 7:10:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am wondering if anyone have work with this combination. I did search the forum here for this combination but doesn't seem like anyone have tried this yet.

What do you think?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Or should I post this at Ayahuasca instead of Pharmahuasca?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jagube
#2 Posted : 5/29/2019 7:41:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's an unusual combination, because it combines a noble and expensive plant with one that is generally not considered as noble (whether such a view is substantiated or not).

Those who prefer the traditional, time-tested combinations go through the effort and cost of obtaining and cooking caapi with chacruna. Those who are open to working with Syrian rue tend to also be open to the cheaper sources of DMT, such as ACRB or MHRB.

themtea
#3 Posted : 5/29/2019 9:06:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
It's an unusual combination, because it combines a noble and expensive plant.....

Do you mean chacruna? I grow them myself. 4 happy trees now with plenty of leaves. So, maybe expensive is out of question? I also grow caapi but they are not thick enough to harvest yet I guess. Have plenty of caapi leaves though.

Jagube wrote:

Those who prefer the traditional, time-tested combinations go through the effort and cost of obtaining and cooking caapi with chacruna. Those who are open to working with Syrian rue tend to also be open to the cheaper sources of DMT, such as ACRB or MHRB.

It would probably still work though yeah? Just wondering if anyone have tried brewing them both separately or maybe together.

Jagube
#4 Posted : 5/29/2019 11:03:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're lucky that you live in a good climate and can grow these most desirable plants.

Yes, it would work.
Caapi leaves can be used too, they contain harmine, but you would need a lot of them, like 100 g dried leaves per serving if not more.

Go ahead with the Rue. Best to brew separately so you can adjust the ratio.

Legarto Rey
#5 Posted : 5/31/2019 11:26:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For sure, rue will catalyze chacruna. Rue is a potent RIMA. Rue seeds may be consumed, ground, or brewed, @3-4g works for most persons. RIMA, then ingest your chacruna tea. Chacruna leaves can be simmered in slight acidic water for @one hour. Remember, filter, THEN, reduce. Always, filter, then reduce...any alkaloid brew. With anahuasca, RIMA, then DMT carrier.

The issue with chacruna is, widely variable potency. "Good", Hawaiian leaf will render dreams with @15-20g. More available, "Peruvian" leaf may take double that weight for a single dose.

Caapi is "ayahuasca" for a reason. It brings psycoactivity to the brew. It is however not ergonomic, requiring large weight, @50-150g for adequate RIMA, unextracted. Currently, quality caapi extracts are generally easy to have. These work well, with WAY much less hassle.

Enterally ingested DMT brews can be superb. Facility and ergonomicity are, for the "average guy", important.

Peace

themtea
#6 Posted : 6/23/2019 10:20:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Found a trip report in erowid of this combination !

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=18696

themtea
#7 Posted : 6/23/2019 11:11:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member