We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Only getting 1% yield from AARB Cyb's max ion hybrid salt tek Options

SpaceTraveller
#1 Posted : 5/28/2019 3:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys!

I have been working with AARB sourced from an extremely dependable supplier, quoting 2-2.4% yields (!!) From the material. However using Cyb's tek only yielding 1%

350g starting material

1st pull 1.6g
2nd pull 0.915g
3rd pull 0.741g
4th pull 0.110g

With purity increasing on each pull
Has anyone got any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
http://penelope.uchicago.../moralia/isis_and_osiris*/a.html

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

Plutarch - On Isis and Osiris

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cyb
#2 Posted : 5/28/2019 9:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

SpaceTraveller wrote:
Has anyone got any idea what I may be doing wrong?
!

Your supplier is lying. (or completely deluded)
1% from ACRB is decent
MHRB is another matter.

Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

SpaceTraveller
#3 Posted : 5/28/2019 11:12:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AARB (Acuminata) not ACRB @Cyb. Happy to get a reply from you Smile

I have achieved 0.6% DMT from ACRB from one supplier, and 0.6% DMT and 0.6% NMT (? Clear Golden goo - assuming NMT) from another

Any idea what typical yields are for AARB?

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

padawan
#4 Posted : 5/28/2019 10:27:06 PM

forever learning

I've used several A/B methods on different AARB batches - 1% is probably about average. AA seems to be highly variable, maybe linked to the season in which it is harvested. Sometimes there is healthy yield of crystallized DMT, other times it seems to be mostly NMT and produces a white oil (active, but not very visual) which traps the DMT.

SpaceTraveller
#5 Posted : 5/29/2019 12:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks @padawan, it's good to know that I'm getting expected yields. I have heard people say you should do up to 10 pulls from your material but I get very little beyond 4 pulls, UNLESS it's a very plant fat heavy source material (ie. Ordinary bark instead of root bark) and then I seem to keep yielding for up to 7 pulls, of course yield wise the total is still less than the same amount of root bark material.