We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Moses and AC Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 5/27/2019 4:57:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone else find it very interesting how the "burning bush" that Moses communicates with the Divine through is said to be an Acacia tree? Psychedelics are hidden all over Judaic/Christian/Gnostic scripture. Sadly today this is such a debasing fact to the global religious oligarchy (just as it was in the days while Moses lived) that such things MUST be laughed off and shut down from any serious discussion or consideration otherwise we might have some more joy and peace on earth, and everyone knows we cant have that! Twisted Evil

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 5/27/2019 9:57:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that and the fact that Syrian Rue grew all over the area asa native plant. My feeling is that Moses, trained in Egyptian Pyramid knowledge and magic, knew how to make an Ayahuasca analogue with Acacia and Rue and water. He also most likely knew how to extract a wide variety of plants and alkaloids and also make Holy anointing oil from Cannabis.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Cactus Man
#3 Posted : 5/27/2019 10:38:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Yes, that and the fact that Syrian Rue grew all over the area asa native plant. My feeling is that Moses, trained in Egyptian Pyramid knowledge and magic, knew how to make an Ayahuasca analogue with Acacia and Rue and water. He also most likely knew how to extract a wide variety of plants and alkaloids and also make Holy anointing oil from Cannabis.

Thumbs up Its also worth mentioning how little has been spoken of by Catholics and other various "Christians" of the days of Jesus before his baptism by John.

Actually although I have not read them there is a series of Gnostic "infancy gospels" which mainstream "Christianity" simply poo-pooed out of consideration for the past couple thousand years. But these texts do not describe the young adult life of Jesus to the best of my knowledge, only the days of his early youth, presumably before he may have traveled to egypt and elsewhere.

Wonder what he was up to all those years? As some have suggested very possibly studying what today we would call Gnosticism and Hermeticism in Egypt.

The answers are out there my friends. Just takes effort, patience and time.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 5/28/2019 12:31:18 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jesus definetly sounds like a psychedelic hippie.

Walking around in robes with a bunch of friends spreading the word of love and infinite forgiveness, turning water into psychotropic compounds, eating the flesh of God to become one with him... And all this while being hated severely punished by the established authorities...

I don't think you could make it more obvious (while avoiding being explicit) if you tried Razz
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 5/28/2019 4:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are many who claim Jesus went to India to study in his pre-baptism days. Many others claim Jesus was a blood relative of one Egyptian elite family, hence the King bit and the fact that wealthy Persian Magi visited him and brought gifts. He most likely had 'mystery school' or Hermetic / Thoth training. The Holy Anointing oil was most likely a Hermetic / Thoth concoction using olive oil, loads of Cannabis flowers and some root bark extracts and essential oils.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Loveall
#6 Posted : 5/28/2019 1:09:50 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Recently (Jan 2019) a review of psychoactive old testament concoctions was published. Attaching it here.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Cactus Man
#7 Posted : 5/28/2019 3:16:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Recently (Jan 2019) a review of psychoactive old testament concoctions was published. Attaching it here.

downloaded!!!

~~~~~

You all should enjoy this! Praised be The Lord Our God!

https://psychedelicgospels.com/

#####

I would also like to say that if anyone else is yearning for the Light and wants to someone to share that with that I would really like someone to share that with myself.

Ive been a blind man all my life, but through the power of the all mighty I can see.

All I want now is to embrace the truth and to be with my brothers.

And to do the first works given to us as our allotted task.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#8 Posted : 5/28/2019 11:45:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall, that PDF you posted is a treasure trove of info. THANKS! Rock on.

Cactus Man, thanks for the web link. Some great images and info.
— Terence McKenna