We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
4:1 Caapi powder dilema Options

notsure
#1 Posted : 10/23/2013 2:35:17 PM

What r u really afraid of...

I just received a kilo of 4:1 caapi extract Mod edit: Removed sourcing and unfortunately like the impatient dummy that I am, I didn't research it prior to ordering it, I assumed it would be better and easier for my AYA brews. It turns out from what I have been reading here that is not the case. I have Chaliponga as admixture and was wondering if I just ate 50g of the powdered caapi and drank 15-20 grams of the chali an hour or so later would that take me where I need to go? If anyone can help I can use it. Thxz

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DesykaLamgeenie
#2 Posted : 10/23/2013 10:36:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi flash,

I suggest some safe experimentation with the caapi extract alone, starting low. (IME once you find a dosage that you can feel effects from, then you're starting to get MAO inhibition)

If your caapi powder is really a 4:1 extract, then 50g would be equal to 200g of caapi vine. (definitely way more than you need or want, especially if you've not done this before)

I just read your thread about your previous attempts which didn't result in much - if your caapi was good, 114g should have definitely been enough. Was it whole, shredded, or powdered? And if it was whole, you did shred it before boiling correct?

Definitely don't just up the dosage to a 200g equivalent with that extract - cause if it's good stuff, it's going to be way too much.

I don't know anything about chaliponga dosage, but usually 30-100g of regular caapi vine is recommended - depending on how strong the caapi is and how strong of a caapi-effect you desire. That would be about 8-25g of your 4:1 extract, if it is truly 4:1.

I can feel effects from just 3-5g of good caapi vine - I wouldn't use such a small dose for an aya brew, but I can feel it - so I'd suggest starting with just a gram or 2 of the extract and seeing what that does for you, and report back if ya want.

notsure
#3 Posted : 10/23/2013 11:10:47 PM

First I want to thank you for the reply. Second I forgot to mention that when I received the caapi, it turns out that it is powdered caapi bark, and from the research I did here it seems it is more like a 2:1 if I am lucky. My previous attempts I shredded yellow caapi myself and no resultsSad . What I am trying to find out is if I can eat the powdered caapi and then drink the admixture (chali), would I still get an Aya experience?

DesykaLamgeenie
#4 Posted : 10/23/2013 11:34:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yep that should work!

I'd probably make a small tea with the caapi powder, drink, and then wait 7-15 minutes and take the admixture.

For some people taking them at the same time works, and for some it doesn't. For some people taking them 15 min apart works, and for some it doesn't. And I've heard of some people waiting far longer.

Experimentation is key IMO.

Something else to consider - I had an experience once that I thought was a dud, until I ate something. I've heard of this happening with others, too - once you eat some food all of a sudden the experience kicks in. Something about the DMT getting stuck in a certain part of the digestive tract or something? Dunno for sure, I just heard that suggested somewhere - but I can say it definitely seems to work that way sometimes.

And no problem, nice talkin to ya.

universecannon
#5 Posted : 10/24/2013 1:10:47 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yeah that 4:1 caapi powder is more like 1x or even less in my experience, unfortunately. It even said on the sheet when i got it that it was caapi bark, and not even actual vine..along with added malto-dextrin. Analysis showed it only had harmine as well...

I wouldn't recommend eating it at all. Whoever makes this stuff is doing something pretty shady by tricking people into buying very weak bark, and not even vine. I don't trust them so I ended up just tossing the rest back to nature, since i already had other vine handy.

Maybe extracting from it or just brewing is the better option over eating

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

notsure
#6 Posted : 10/24/2013 2:22:36 AM

Thank you for the replies once again.
1x, wow that really stinks.
I am going to brew it, boil for 3hrs then let it sit overnight,
repeat same thing for three boils. I read somewhere that
you need to be really patient with
the powder. I am going to brew 125g and keep my fingers
crossed. It's really upsetting, cause right now I am a
financial embarrassment and I could have purchased
some vine, I was rushing Embarrased . I pray it works because I really
need to do some healing. I guess I will keep you posted and let you
guys know how it turns out.

Blessings

universecannon
#7 Posted : 10/24/2013 2:25:27 AM

good luck!

remember syrian rue can also be very healing and its way way cheaper than caapi

notsure
#8 Posted : 10/24/2013 2:28:18 AM

Sad I have to wait 3 weeks for next payday.
But I will definitely try that route next.
Thxz

DesykaLamgeenie
#9 Posted : 10/24/2013 2:54:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Yeah that 4:1 caapi powder is more like 1x or even less in my experience, unfortunately. It even said on the sheet when i got it that it was caapi bark, and not even actual vine..along with added malto-dextrin. Analysis showed it only had harmine as well...

I wouldn't recommend eating it at all. Whoever makes this stuff is doing something pretty shady by tricking people into buying very weak bark, and not even vine. I don't trust them so I ended up just tossing the rest back to nature, since i already had other vine handy.

Oh yikes...wow

notsure
#10 Posted : 10/24/2013 4:50:17 AM

Yay I just ordered 114g Syrian rue
didn't know it was so inexpensive.
Thank you for the heads up universecannon.
I still went ahead and started to brew some of the caapi
powder, lets see what happens.

Blessings

universecannon
#11 Posted : 10/24/2013 5:02:31 AM

Cool

Depending on the circumstances/finances I try to work with both caapi and rue often

notsure
#12 Posted : 10/24/2013 5:43:21 AM

Tell me about it. I just went out of business (pawn shop)Sad
Money is REEEAAALLLLL tight around here.
Worst comes to worst I'll share some of this powder with you, LOL.
I'm brewing it now as we speak and it even smells terrible.Confused

notsure
#13 Posted : 10/26/2013 2:46:25 PM

Well I'm back it's Sat morning and I finished all my brewing last night
the caapi 4:1 extract powder is like oily or syrupy, it sat for the past 16 hours and nothing has settled, I really have no clue how the heck I am going to be able to drink that, lol, but I most definitely amDrool I also finished brewing the chali and will be taking the test flight tonight will keep you posted.

notsure
#14 Posted : 10/27/2013 12:06:01 PM

Sad It was a failure.

SnozzleBerry
#15 Posted : 10/27/2013 3:08:20 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Don't feel too bad...that powder is bunk and numerous people have verified it via extraction or bioassay.

Next time, try some real vine and I bet things will go much better Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

C0smicHighway
#16 Posted : 5/26/2019 2:50:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Guys,

I got the 4:1 extract Mod: Sourcing Removed... I thought it was 4x so I used only 12.5g in my brew and mixed with p. Viridis. I was wondering if we are talking about the same Caapi above on this thread. I started to feel something first and then drank some P Viridis and it all came up. I don’t think I reduced enough. If anyone has any guidelines, I’d appreciate it.

My questions are:
How much of the 4:1 should I use that I mentioned above?
Should I add 25g, 50g, or 75g of P. Viridis?
After straining, how much should I boil/reduce it for one dose?

I combined the two for a dose tonight. It was 12.5 of Caapi 4:1 powder brew and 85g of P. Viridis. Everything was brewed around 195°

Thanks for your help.

dreamer042
#17 Posted : 5/26/2019 9:30:30 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It likely is the same product.

If so it's pretty weak so the standard 50-100 gram dose would apply. The fact it's powdered and has the maltodextrin makes it very difficult to brew, extract, and work with in general. I've had some limited success putting it in tea bags with plenty of extra room because it tends to expand into a thick gelatinous mud. Personally I wouldn't waste valuable chacruna on it, maybe drink it on its own or cap it and microdose it, but save your leaf for some real vine.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

C0smicHighway
#18 Posted : 5/27/2019 2:56:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the response. That’s what I was thinking too. Mod: Sourcing Removed .

Thanks for your response brother. Appreciate you 🙏🏻