We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
the 'gifts/presents' Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:40:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so what about these presents that they bring to a lot of people? Many times its as if the presents themselves are also alive.. Seem a bit to SWIM like russian dolls where one is contained inside the other, but a psychedelic dynamic alex grey-escher version of it.

anybody ever got presents? Can we just call them 'gifts/presents' ? Should we talk more about this to describe better? Is this even a matter for discussing and thinking about .. ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM got given these sculptures before...they looked like pinwheels on pinwheels on pinwheels
it's a sound

Observant
#3 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:08:35 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Pictures by Erial

Gifting

Jewelspin Crystal Matrix

Arabian Nights Violet

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

pinche
#4 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:32:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, many times an entity has shown me these things.I think Mckenna called them "Faberge eggs from mars".The ones ive seen are similar to the Erial pics.They spin and morph in impossible ways.Like a hyperdimensional rubix cube.The entities seem to be showing what they can create and sometimes asking what me what i can make.

Something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFPpRxS-yc but faster and much more complex.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GREAT! very good the 3 images and the video, this is what I meant Smile

۩
#6 Posted : 7/10/2009 3:56:32 AM

Would it be appropriate to ask Erial if he would like to help with the enigmaticus?

Espiridion
#7 Posted : 7/19/2009 3:11:18 AM

--who.??..ME??--

It looks like he is THE one to ask...

I was traded a bliss-inducing 'metatrons cube' type device for a bit of 'my soul(?)' once. It was worth it, the feeling was unforgettable. It was geometric and bright and spinning. It has been awhile since I was gifted, though.

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

opticuswrangler
#8 Posted : 7/19/2009 3:27:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I often get neon glowing game controllers and rubic's cubes inscribed with text. Also, something to drink from a tube, and something I'm supposed to keep in my hand thru the duration. I have been given a wooden ring and an emerald tablet. One time, a tall reptilian in a santa outfit showed me the vastness in his bag of toys....

This theme is endless. The most common words i say in hyperspace are "help!" and "thank you"!

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 7/19/2009 5:02:12 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

A first draft of 'Gifts/Presents' is now included in the Hyperspace lexicon.

Please feel free to make any addition ro change to this description.

ghostman
#10 Posted : 12/9/2009 8:57:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only gift I was given, other than favors, like having time slowed down for me was: I was mercilessly picked apart and mind-raped by a metal mantis type of creature while a jester laughed at me (CEVs). Anyway as a reward for enduring the ordeal I was presented with an OEV oscillating orb of light.

It was about 1m in diameter and was buzzing and vibrating different colors. It had concentric circles of color, layers. Anyway, I could communicate with it, if I hummed a certain frequency it would change the orbs light and frequency. I felt like a child who had been given something too complex to understand. It made me laugh and cry. It looks a lot like one of these:

I have seen toys, my Jester has them, dials and gyroscopes that he uses to change time. But he handles them.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Oncewas
#11 Posted : 12/10/2009 7:34:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My first gifts so far where radial discs with pictures of:
My friend,
My friends dog,
and my friends cat.

In their purest forms.
It meant we were eternally bonded Very happy

shoe
#12 Posted : 12/11/2009 12:09:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has never been given any of these 'gifts'.

However SWIM has encountered a spinning, holographic projector sort of image, which displayed the most fantastic image of two lovers in embrace. Then, swim noticed the projector, and noticed 'those guys'. *shudders* So, swim would like to suggest another catagory related to, but distinct from gifts: traps.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ohayoco
#13 Posted : 12/13/2009 2:24:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dreamer has never been offered gifts, and has never traded with entities. He has one been to a marketplace where they were all pointing him towards wares, but he did not want to buy anything. Instead, they like to show him things, such as perform in some way, or point out beautiful scenery.

I wonder if this is because in everyday life, Dreamer is not interested in gifts either- he rarely gives nor recieves them (not even at Xmas- his whole family prefers it this way, they're all like that, no one can be bothered with the hassle and politics and unwanted junk!). But instead he is very interested in experiences and seeing things, maybe that's why that's what they offer him, but it's never a trade, it seems to be one way. They show, he receives. All he gives in return is his attention and admiration.

The object he remembers the most looked like a psychedelic 'Death Star' (think Star Wars), an intricate jewelled organomechanical orb, with lotus leaf shaped segments that would tuck in and slide. It was on its own, and seemed alive- he remembers it the most because there were no entities there to detract his attention, it's hard to remember more than a few key events and images for him.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

jamie
#14 Posted : 12/13/2009 5:19:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"The object he remembers the most looked like a psychedelic 'Death Star' (think Star Wars), an intricate jewelled organomechanical orb, with lotus leaf shaped segments that would tuck in and slide. It was on its own, and seemed alive- he remembers it the most because there were no entities there to detract his attention, it's hard to remember more than a few key events and images for him."

That would describe exactly what I have seen on more than 2 occasions with bufotenine...weird..even the lotus shaped segments seem to match..
Long live the unwoke.

tropane
#15 Posted : 12/15/2009 4:19:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I see one person was talking about being given the ability to slow down time.

I've had one experience where an entity reached into my head and rearranged the way it worked.
I was able to not only slow down but also rewind time during this visit.
The visit only ended once I chose it to.

He told me "you are not ready to do this on your own yet" which I'm assuming means
that to experience something like that again will require an entity again gifting me with the ability.

That was one truly mind shattering experience.
I really cannot explain the million things running through my mind after that.

The only other thing as far as a "gift" I've received was a bottle containing a bunch of negative energy
during a breakthrough I had. It is possible that as someone has suggested, it was symbolic of the issues I had
at the time. Interesting either way ...

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

ghostman
#16 Posted : 12/15/2009 6:44:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tropane wrote:
I see one person was talking about being given the ability to slow down time.

I've had one experience where an entity reached into my head and rearranged the way it worked.
I was able to not only slow down but also rewind time during this visit.
The visit only ended once I chose it to.

He told me "you are not ready to do this on your own yet" which I'm assuming means
that to experience something like that again will require an entity again gifting me with the ability.

That was one truly mind shattering experience.
I really cannot explain the million things running through my mind after that.

This is a big theme for me. I have a guardian entity, she is a serpent-mantis. She spends all my time in Hyperspace reprogramming me, it feels like she has pinned me down and has her digits in my brain and she is rearranging the way it works in my brain.

There is a Clown who does the same with time, I am not able to to do this, and to date everything has happened so quickly in there, that as a gift on my last big trip, he slowed it for me. Up until that point he had done nothing but mock me, now he was there finally doing me a favour. The message was clear though, I don't know how to do it so they do it for me.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Pandora
#17 Posted : 1/16/2010 12:32:23 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello,

Sadly, my entities only presented me directly with a "gift" to take in my "hands" once and it was a nasty one. Beautiful though, very beautiful in a realm of high and extreme art. Kind of a hula-hoop full of rapidly moving synesthetic bugs or beetles. As soon as I dumbfoundedly took this "gift" I became semi-aware of my body and instantly felt the large beetles crawling all over my hands and wrists.

The lead up and reasons for this happening are complex but that was the "gift."

In general, I have come to believe that the things that the entities show or give to us are not gifts. Rather, I feel that they are distractions. Beautiful, fascinating, mesmerizing and drawing our attention away from other factors. For me it is often things like doors visible in the background of the space. I cannot help but wonder afterward what might have been behind those doors that the entities were so busy dancing and cavorting in front of?

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

mattritt
#18 Posted : 2/27/2010 1:25:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, I'm reminded of McKenna's, "Don't give into the amazement."
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

shoe
#19 Posted : 3/1/2010 3:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Hello,

Sadly, my entities only presented me directly with a "gift" to take in my "hands" once and it was a nasty one. Beautiful though, very beautiful in a realm of high and extreme art. Kind of a hula-hoop full of rapidly moving synesthetic bugs or beetles. As soon as I dumbfoundedly took this "gift" I became semi-aware of my body and instantly felt the large beetles crawling all over my hands and wrists.

The lead up and reasons for this happening are complex but that was the "gift."

In general, I have come to believe that the things that the entities show or give to us are not gifts. Rather, I feel that they are distractions. Beautiful, fascinating, mesmerizing and drawing our attention away from other factors. For me it is often things like doors visible in the background of the space. I cannot help but wonder afterward what might have been behind those doors that the entities were so busy dancing and cavorting in front of?

Peace & Love,
Pandora

who can tell what is really happening for you personally, in a hyperspace experience?

I just wanted to share that once I was given a gift. I asked for something for my partner and my family and my son, and myself, yes, to sort my life out. Then I remember being in this beautiful pure white place with the swirls that i've seen before. I remember coming out of that trip feeling absoloutely fantastic. I said the biggest thankyou and I cried.

It was very beautiful too, and I took the 'gift' in my hands too. I had to also help myself though, before others would help me, and that trip left me feeling so positive- That was the moment I converted and decided to be a being of light, spreading light into the world. Really, it was totally fantastic.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Capt_Bones
#20 Posted : 4/1/2010 4:41:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
I just wanted to share that once I was given a gift. I asked for something for my partner and my family and my son, and myself, yes, to sort my life out. Then I remember being in this beautiful pure white place with the swirls that i've seen before. I remember coming out of that trip feeling absoloutely fantastic. I said the biggest thankyou and I cried.

It was very beautiful too, and I took the 'gift' in my hands too. I had to also help myself though, before others would help me, and that trip left me feeling so positive- That was the moment I converted and decided to be a being of light, spreading light into the world. Really, it was totally fantastic.

You "decided" to be a being of light? please elaborate? for me it was more a realization of my true self

regardless though im glad your one of us Very happy
The D M T is in your mind.

12NEXT