We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Single dose ayahuasca brew Options

ettno
#1 Posted : 4/24/2019 8:50:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello! I only have 10g of MHRB and 10g of syrian rue. I want to brew these to make ayahuasca, but since it's such a small amount, I don't know how. Should I simmer for less time than usual or what? Thanks! Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/26/2019 8:12:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Looks like this was overlooked, probably because it can be found out with a bit of reading: a typical dose of Syrian rue seeds is around 3.5g so you have near enough 3 doses of rue. If your MHRB is good you might want to use only half of it - at least if you brew it all, split it into two doses and take the second half (or half of it, even) if the first dose is too weak.

The simmering time is largely independent of the amount of material involved. With smaller amounts, though, you have to pay closer attention that the pan doesn't boil dry.

Have you tried it yet? It's been a month or so now.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FLEXUS
#3 Posted : 5/28/2019 11:25:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Looks like this was overlooked, probably because it can be found out with a bit of reading: a typical dose of Syrian rue seeds is around 3.5g so you have near enough 3 doses of rue. If your MHRB is good you might want to use only half of it - at least if you brew it all, split it into two doses and take the second half (or half of it, even) if the first dose is too weak.

The simmering time is largely independent of the amount of material involved. With smaller amounts, though, you have to pay closer attention that the pan doesn't boil dry.

Have you tried it yet? It's been a month or so now.

THATS! Good advice with the splitting.
For first time Aya it is recommended to take a miximum of 8g MHRB.