We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Emotional Changa trip Options

Papasmurf
#1 Posted : 5/25/2019 10:24:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all.

Last night a was experimenting with some Changa. It is the first batch I have made and I’m pretty new to dmt. Last night was the second time using it.

The Changa is 1-1 dmt and caapi leaves 500mg each and 150mg of Harmalas freebase.I started with 60mg which was very euphoric with amazing cevs. I had taking 15 grams of truffles some hours before but the trip was at its end. I loaded up another 60mg around 30 minutes later and hit it.

The visuals were not as intense as the first smoke but was still strong, around 10 minutes in to the trip I just totally broke down. I can’t remember what exactly I was thinking at the time and it was hard to remember straight after but thoughts of loved ones and what happens after death and what does life all mean what’s it’s purpose kind of things running through my head.

I called on my wife as I needed comfort but found it hard to put into words exactly at the time, my nose was totally closed up from all the snot!

After the trip with some recovery time I felt peaceful but with questions running through my mind. Today I still feel that peace, And I feel I gained something from the experience even though I am still none the wiser to any of the question. Perhaps one day when I finally have a breakthrough things might be clearer or I might get some answers.

🙏

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 5/25/2019 2:10:03 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Ah, yes - tears, snot, psychedelics and the meaning of life go together like peanut butter can cosmic jelly 👍

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Papasmurf
#3 Posted : 5/25/2019 7:50:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

😂 I guess so! Still new to this whole thing so was my first experience like this. Would that be classed as a bad trip?

Loveall
#4 Posted : 5/25/2019 8:29:55 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Not in my book. Sounds like a powerful trip with good things to take from it.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Papasmurf
#5 Posted : 5/26/2019 5:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I think that’s spot on.