We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most recent dmt experiences. New to dmt. I Need guidance Options

MrPocket
#1 Posted : 5/26/2019 1:18:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to talk about my last dmt experience but first let me explain how I got here. My first dmt experience was quite scary because I had no idea what dmt was or what I was getting into and I pretty much fought it with everything i had. After that first experience I was determined to go back and I had 9 of the most amazing and loving experiences of my life! Somehow things went south. Most of my recent trips have become different. I am not experiencing a loving and happy experience anymore. My last trip before the one I’m about to talk about was stupid and foolish on my part. I drank a 6pack and 3 shots of Yeager. I didn’t remember a lot about this trip besides feeling like I was in a coma type state.

So last night I finished up my first extraction and was ready to try it out. I loaded up the dmt and took three huge hits. I was met by a man and he started to show me things. Dark things that where ment to scar me. Almost like he was trying to show me what my life would be if something didn’t change. At one point he showed me something in this room that terrified me to my core and I realized it was the area I was in during my alcohol and dmt trip. I felt like I needed to become a Better person or this evil was going to become my life. After this I started to come back and during the trip I knew I could have ended it by opening my eyes but I had to see what I was being shown. I couldn’t run from it.

After the trip was over I just had a horrible feeling about it and I knew if I didn’t do it again I would probably never do dmt again. I sat and prayed for good experience and guidance to whatever I needed to learn. I put on new music “i always listened to the same music before this trip” i loaded up the dmt and again took 3 of the biggest hits I could take. This time I met a woman who I knew was Asian by the sound of her voice. Se was guiding me to come with her and we where moving to this gold light or room. I’m not sure why but I was scared to go to it. She kept trying to get me to go but for some reason I just couldn’t go. She finally was just ok fine you don’t want to come? And I dropped and floated back falling down into darkness. I instantly felt regret and tried to go back but it was to late. I felt like she was giving me to darkness but luckily she was still there. She calmed me down and told me to breath and focus on my breathing and I did and things started to calm down. I heard and felt the sound of water dropping and it felt like my body was dripping away and all of a sudden we where in water. I was trying hard to stay relaxed and focus on my breathing.

There was a lot more that happened but this is what I can remember. Both these trips where super weird and nothing like my first 10 trips where I was met by many entities that where full of love and making me laugh and love life. These experiences where harsh and honestly scary. If anyone has had similar types of trips or any guidance for me I would be so grateful. I’m very new to dmt. I’ve only been doing it for about a month and would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks guys

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 5/26/2019 2:46:43 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Thumbs up

Congratulations! You've moved beyond beginner level and started to develop a deeper relationship with this marvelously mysterious material. It sounds like now is a good time to take a step back, heed the lesson at hand, and start working on integration. Focus on the day-to-day and begin making those shifts that lead you away from that path to the darkness you glimpsed.

This is a common theme I think. It reflects my own experience and those I've seen of many others. The tryptamines can be stern teachers and they have a way of holding you accountable and making you face up to things you may not particularly want to face up to.

When you come back to approach the material again, come with the integrity of having implemented the last lesson and with clarity of intention for why you are picking up the pipe. What do you want to get out of this?

You will encounter unimaginable splendor and intensive difficultly along this path. Ultimately they are both gifts and there is much to be gained here. Remain grateful, maintain the sense of wonder, and keep your sense of humor in tact.

Haapi Trails Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

MrPocket
#3 Posted : 5/28/2019 12:39:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for your feedback! It really means a lot to me. I’ve been using dmt 3-4 times per week, do you think this could be the cause? I’m really trying to figure out why my experiences have changed so much. Do you think I should try smaller doses or just take a break all together. Any further feedback from anyone would be great! Thanks again