We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time DMT use 1 hour ago. Options

Kettle
#1 Posted : 5/25/2019 7:19:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all. thought id write about this here.

Smoked Dmt for the first time 1 hour ago.

Smoked via changa.

Im a pretty heavy weed smoker so the first cone would have been a decent amount but as everyone said make sure u take that second hit, really hard to pack the cone and light it when your fingers are bugs and worms, but push full. reality changes as I hold. those new dining room chairs we just bought today are so artificial. so is everything else and its gone.

full computer meltdown. sight, sound, body, reality...โ€ฆ.. gone. now im in my meditation space kind of with all alarms going off. brain broken. worms all over my meditation room.

look closer at the worms and they are all Chinese characters, banners with Chinese lucky cat in infinity HD, with infinity complexity. Aztec stuff, churches, Sagrada familia, to infinity. (weird because I'm not spiritual or religious).

Back, no, yes? where? vomit (I do have a week stomach, no big deal). how the fuck did I make it to the toilet. Stuck between both realities now, organic visuals everywhere, worms in the floor, trees growing. ask my wife how long this lasts. she says 15mins. I find out its DMT ive taken I have 15mins till it wears off. this would be good if I knew what DMT was or how long 15mins is, or what reality is like when it wears off.

Loose control of language in my head. feels like my inside head voice has had a stroke, jumbled words but I can still talk normally, weird.

as it wears off a bit take the dog out to the trees and awesome, came in waves. fully wore off after 20-30mins

Acacia Confusa.

Spoke to mates who want to try it, and described it as a knife edge ride between a world of dreams beyond belief, good and bad..... terrifying yes. 2/3s through I thought , I don't think ill do this again. then thirty seconds later I didn't want to leave.

gnarly level 10/10, ill be back.

Cheers Alex

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 5/25/2019 2:51:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

More like level 1/infinity Smile

Welcome.

Kettle
#3 Posted : 5/26/2019 1:48:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks buddy.

Smoked a bit more last night, made sure not to break through, just to see what it was like.
been thinking a lot as you can imagine.
just a couple of questions?

Does anyone get motion sickness from the visuals, could that be the reason of the nausea?

Do I have to go through the brain meltdown, ceasing to exist, alarm bells ringing (something seriously wrong, hate to say it, dying) full panic to break through every time? I cant stop remembering how decidedly unpleasant that was before it got amazing, then scary, then.... you know what I mean.

How often does everyone partake? what's normal? next time it will be after exercise and meditation, at our place out in the bush, prepared....

I am a little scared, I thought it would be like everything else, after the first time you'd go, ohhh that's what its like, ok I got this..... its not.

Thanks everyone, seriously this community is great.

Alex

FranLover
#4 Posted : 5/26/2019 1:06:18 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Nice report! Infinity 10/10.

You don't always get nausea from the visions (sometimes visions are gentle) and neither do you always get all the alarm bells ringing...I've had breakthroughs that have been a walk in the park. So basically the idea is to smoalk till you understand what dmt is...and that takes a lot of smoalking. Just take it easy and dont forget to really cherish each trip. As long as you have the courage its OK to smoalk often.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Kettle
#5 Posted : 5/29/2019 7:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well second time was all planned well, chain sawed, meditation, down by the river red gums by the river in a camping chair, but far enough away (who know what ill do after last time), first pull, second, (longer to affect then before), starts raining.... spill changa. oh well was a good way to enjoy the visuals.

Shouldn't complain we need the rain.

BrokenAndroid
#6 Posted : 5/30/2019 4:50:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You might want to try using just a little changa with xtals instead of just changa. My first time with changa was 1:2 HarmVery happyMT and it made me feel sick. Everything around me looked like it was boiling with intense psychedelic colors and distortions while I gagged and two voices over me teased me. Now when I mix a little changa into my xtal sandwich bowl there is no sickness, trepidation, alarms, etc. I've also found that taking a smaller initial hit to get the top of the bowl singed also acts as an excellent opener to get you ready for your real hit.

northenlight
#7 Posted : 5/30/2019 11:13:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Im also new too this community and have nevered tried the fairy dust. Just finnished my second pull with stb, and is prepering my mind body for take off. My original though was to try 10-15 mg. Is this something you wish you would have done. What was your dose?

Will write my first post when I´m back.

Much love
//NL

Kettle
#8 Posted : 5/31/2019 9:44:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi thanks all, seriously this community is great. Just had second, third breakthrough about an hour ago and it was a polar experience.

1st, I made a machine, and found it much much more user friendly. as in it was virtually flavour free but mainly I didn't have to worry about refilling the cone. I put 80mg into the scourer and the misses had taken the dog to the shops 1 hour round trip, and after getting used to the visual, 4d overlay kindof uncomfortable pre breakthrough wasted.... I enjoy it.

Breakthrough after 3-4 toaks, smooth, so smooth. not saying it was the machine, it helped a little but it was me. not going to lie last time wasn't ideal but it was needed, one because I respect this stuff (not just smoke it on the couch while the misses watches' doctor phill with bright lights), but mainly if I go into this other dimension with fear or try and control one thing its going to be an uncomfortable experience..

Today after the fist breakthrough which was in waves as I tried to smoke some more I came back, calm, thought one or two more toaks, so hard to do...like looking at the machine knowing full well what that is and what I need to do, looking at the lighter having no idea how it works, so stupid.

wonderful smooth breakthrough, well was just there, lots of crazy clear 4 dimensional stuff similar to last time, some stuff that was not clear hazy old I thought. machines, "elves", they don't talk to me they are there, showing me stuff, I feel like it is the machine that makes me work, in a brain illustrative way. So Euphoric, so euphoric, BANG. misses gets home dog runs in, SCARED SHITLESS jump up say "ive smoked DMT" to my amazement as id given up on words long ago, jumbled again, that's ok who needs words. Couldn't really remember time, or Dmtโ€ฆ this feels familiar. Took the dog out to throw the ball, super hard, funny, beautiful 4d oil painting, 10 mins later normal, wish it hadn't worn off. so all up 40 mins id say

Umm no I didn't smoke small amounts first, I just jumped in, for good or bad.. um would i wished id done it differently,... no not really, at first the bit before breakthrough is really quite uncomfortable (don't mind it now) and if id had spent too much time there i might have got too scared to go all in. but it may have been easier.. who knows..

Yeah bud the nausea was ok this time, i was calm, helped a lot and the machine, used a lot less then changa and tasted less bad.

saw more spiritual suff, weird I'm so not spiritual, Buda, infinity โ€ฆ

cheers Alex

Icyseeker
#9 Posted : 5/31/2019 6:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good reports so far. Smile Just to comment on why you might be seeing the spiritual stuff. DMT is very much a drug that influences perception of reality. Its not uncommon to see these symbols even with lsd or mushrooms. Even if you don't consider yourself spiritual you are consuming a drug that is known to induce religious experiences it comes with the territory.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Kettle
#10 Posted : 6/16/2019 5:43:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sooo,

Smoked a bit since then just finished a session (I kindof sit and some for an hour I guess... (still trying to figure that out.) as im a bong smoker I can sit an repack mentality with no real brain imput. an hour ago, thanks for the encouraging post about courage.

so im going to say I really enjoy and appreciate the trips while im there in a calm state, easier said then done for my earlier times, they are special.

So since ive extracted using salt tek, and recrystaled from ACRB and in all teks I did not defat(forgot).
smoking in machine

So for the recrystalised white puffy xtals I can say it was a smooth reentry into the other world. however I did find myself attached and smoked more spice then I would have thought, I did get pretty far sent my first time... like I still had my body and it wasn't that "convincing" so I got up and grabbed another tub that had yellow xtals and goo thinking I wont keep wasting the good stuff and probably just need a little more and WHOOOOSH, 4d clear full immersion, etc.....

So my misses will get the rexed dmt for her first time, and ill switch between the two for a few months but I know the way ill go eventually, yellow xtally goo from the acacia confuse its so much eaiser to make and I don't like having to repack the machine mid trip even though I can do it on auto pilot, its annoying. id say the goo is more full on though, I was already high and then had one pull and went, holy fuck where am I going...

Hope everyones well
Alex