We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E changa, ultra success, hyper efficiency, 100% dissolved 0 waste Options

SpaceTraveller
#1 Posted : 5/25/2019 1:41:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ladies and gentlemen of the nexus, I am here today to share a recipe with you and very good news.

E changa is the future. I have on my very first attempt made what I will call 'Jaguar blood' or perhaps 'weapons grade ayahuasca flavoured e liquid'

1 gram of DMT and 300mg of harmaline could get 50 people or more very, very high.

Without further ado, recipe and process, please please try this and get the word out:

Equipment:
- Vaporesso luxe base/mod
- Smok baby beast tank
- Vaporesso 0.18 ohm pre built coil
- Empty e juice bottle
- Microwave
- a glass

Ingredients:
- 1g of crystallised DMT - the less contamination the better but I used 1st pull quality yellow crystals from Acacia Acuminata that was discoloured, with great results
- 300mg Harmaline
- 2.5ml Propylene glycol
- 8ml Vegetable Glycerine
- 0.5ml 100% pure Ethanol
- 2 drops/0.25ml tap water
- 0.5ml of some flavoured e juice with a bit of nicotine and a nice flavour (vanilla custard in this case)

Mix ingredients well in empty e juice bottle, place in glass of hot water for 2 mins after shaking, repeat 3 times.

Take your e juice bottle (I used a 'unicorn' 15ml capacity bottle) and place it (it should be an opaque, deeply orange solution) in the microwave for an extremely short time, less than 10 seconds. DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF IT!

It will turn from an opaque, non integrated solution with crystals floating and undissolved emulsified harmaline, very quickly into a homogenous dark liquid which is not so opaque.try not to overheat and degrade your solution.

Run the bottle under a cold tap til you reach room temp.

It's crazy how easy it is, final product appears to be EXTREMELY stable and integrated.

Next

Load up your tank and hit it at 40-50 watts.

It's so clean and easy on the lungs, it's outrageous. I estimate efficiency versus changa is a minimum of 2 to 1 if not 10 to 1.

We have projected the stone gentlemen, paradigm shift 2019 is upon us. May this serve you well.

SpaceTraveller
http://penelope.uchicago.../moralia/isis_and_osiris*/a.html

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

Plutarch - On Isis and Osiris

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SpaceTraveller
#2 Posted : 5/25/2019 1:48:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Side note: this stuff is potentially effective sub lingually! Will test

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

Nydex
#3 Posted : 5/25/2019 11:36:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not the cheapest mod, definitely. Sounds interesting though.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Kable
#4 Posted : 5/25/2019 5:07:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How many times have you broken through with this method?

Have you worked through a full tank yet?

How many breakthroughs per tank?

Can you clean the tank in between fills?

How many minutes are you on the other side?

I ask so many questions because a lot of these e-vape threads start out awesome, then die off, I think because burnt resin builds up, which when vaped leads to a hella unhappy experience, and wasted DMT in the residual juice that ends up getting trashed. I do think e-vapes are the future, but there are some definite bumps that need working out. Bumps that aren't at all apparent when you first start.

I ask about the length of trip as I'm curious to know if the harmaline is really working/prolonging the trip, of if it's just getting concentrated in the juice because it reportedly vapes at a higher temperature than DMT.

SpaceTraveller
#5 Posted : 5/26/2019 8:54:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

4 big hits to break through
1 hit gives you headchange and colours get nice
2 and you start to trip and can go into your own head
3 and you hit the chrysanthemum
4 and you break through

Over the course of the bottle, I burned the coil out 3 times forgetting to open the airflow, so not sure how often the coil actually needs changing with proper practice but 5 of us kept in a good good state for hours off about 4ml lol, incredible efficiency. Had no need to change the coil. Estimate the whole bottle to be about 400 puffs. 50-100 breakthroughs potentially??? Insane

The harmaline keeps the trip going for 15 to 20 mins plus, the more you hit the longer it lasts

some one
#6 Posted : 12/16/2019 2:39:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpaceTraveller wrote:

My requirement is that a device should give me a breakthrough DMT dose in no more than 2 inhalations. Third and forth hits take way too much time and effort, with one leg in hyper space trying to figure out how to perform smoking operations in this dimension.

Better to separate Harmalas, take that first, then the DMT, requiring less DMT inhalations.
some = one | here = some | there = one

#7 Posted : 12/16/2019 4:26:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

some one wrote:
SpaceTraveller wrote:

My requirement is that a device should give me a breakthrough DMT dose in no more than 2 inhalations. Third and forth hits take way too much time and effort, with one leg in hyper space trying to figure out how to perform smoking operations in this dimension.

I agree w/ some one here, that's been my experience more or less over the years.

VibeSurfer
#8 Posted : 12/18/2019 1:14:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That liquid to DMT + Harmine ratio sounds a bit high and dilutive, but if it works great then it works great. I think having a tank with DMT and a separate tank with harmalas is the best way to go since they would vaporize differently.

I'm using a different vaporizer. It comes with .25 ohm coils and .15 ohm coils that can be switched out. 30-45W. I used 1g of DMT in 2ml of 50/50 vg/pg, with the .25 ohm coils. I blast off in 1 hit quite easily, often doing intermittent bursts to avoid burning. It's absurd how easy it is to smoke DMT this way. I think I did 14 DMT trips over the course of two sessions in two weeks and haven't touched it in the two months between then and now - doesn't look like there's any impurities in the liquid and the color hasn't changed. This thing is just so dang strong. I feel like whatever piece you are using always has some sort of role or cameo in the trip itself and this guy brings the heat. Towards the end of trips I find myself spiraling blissfully out of control in ayahuasca-esque whirlwinds with thoughts slowly coming together, catching a view of the limb that is holding the vaporizer, and then seeing it and remembering that this thing started it all, and I think "Oh my god I need to put this down because I have no business holding it at the moment," and I frantically try to carefully set it down somewhere like its as precious as a new born baby. I might try toning it down to the .15 ohm coil because its easy to get carried away with this thing and do stupid high doses. Being in between back to back trips, the head is not very clear and can decide to take an enormous hit just because it knows it can.

I think I used a combined 300mg harmaline, harmine, and THH salts in 1ml of 50/50 vg/pg. I would recommend trying freebase harmalas instead, but this stuff still vapes well enough to get the job done. My system is to hit the harmalas vape a few times, then set it aside and pick up the DMT vaporizer and bombs away.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

some one
#9 Posted : 12/18/2019 9:22:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This sound nice. First Harmala followed by a strong 1:2 DMT/juice mix. I also had burned hit issues cause I went too long with the fire button. The moar DMT, the faster it burns the wick. Better is shorter pulses indeed. But like you I prefer a high DMT ratio.
some = one | here = some | there = one

Tomtegubbe
#10 Posted : 11/7/2020 4:10:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any further experiences on this route? Does spice + harmala + VG/PG form a solution that can be taken in a way that the harmalas vaporized but spice doesn't burn?

I have read that many people have trouble solving fb harmala into the e-cig juice. What's the key to this? Or will it work even if it's an emulsion?

Finally: Would it be worth having to vaporizers, one set for taking the harmalas and another for the spice?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

starway7
#11 Posted : 12/27/2020 3:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well...how did the mix work sublingually??