We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Explorer Starts Its Journey Options

Leão
#1 Posted : 5/24/2019 11:35:57 PM

'Sup

Hello fellas! Im Leão, 18yo, born and living in Brazil. I had experiencies with 25i, LSD and THC

Couple days ago i was seeking some info on DMT and ended up on the Hyperspace Lexicon page. I always have been fascinated with the mysterious world beyond psychedelics, i always had the desire to see the world like others haven't, to experience a shifted perspective on the way i percieve the world, and to explore what's beyond consciousness. Seeing such effort put on the Lexicon, on people cataloging and researching a reality beyond reality made me thrill! "I am not alone" i thought!

I am learning a lot by researching and reading here, i'm even kicking off a cannabis habit for a whild because of things i learned here(Drug interaction with SSRIs). And i hope to learn evenore about myself and this unexplored Hyperreality lying behind DMT

Also, as an artist im looking foward to contribute with my art in future art-related projects!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 5/25/2019 1:16:45 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Welcome!
I am also new here, though I’ve been using it for resources for a while. I will say, that this place has an answer to just about any question you have, even if you need a shovel to dig a little. I think dmt is a magical, mysterious tool hidden here for us to find, and reall start our self exploration. From my personal experience, dmt has hands down helped me form a new, clearer perspective on so many aspects of my life. It has definitely changed me! I hope you keep on your journey, for you can be shown the door, but only you can step through it...
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

CarterBooms
#3 Posted : 5/25/2019 4:25:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I too am new, and I am looking forward to enjoying the journey with you fine fellow explorers. I am about to turn 32, better late than never!

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 5/25/2019 5:52:06 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I too was born of the rabbit
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers