We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
70mg DMT Options

Pandelume
#41 Posted : 5/24/2019 4:13:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm breaking through with, my best guess, 27 mg, and taking 27-36 mg at a time. I have just about spent my 2 mL, .5 g juice, but I got a lot of mileage out of it. I do take a beta blocker, which I heard make DMT have a larger effect, but still not sure if that's true or not.

what are you vaping now, your new stuff? or the old stuff? is it solid at room temp?

The "breakthrough" generally refers to an experience so strong, you forget you have a body at all. You go somewhere else, somewhere completely alien. The first time it happened to me, I remembered almost nothing about where I went, and it scared the shit out of me, felt like dying at first as I lost contact with my body and brain. As I've done it more, i remember just a bit more. I go to a reality more colorful, more beautiful, and more real than this one. Other beings are there. I started off with overwhelming feelings of confusion, but now mostly get a feeling that everything is ok, like REALLY ok.

What you're getting sounds pretty damn good. If you want the kind of out of body experience, you may need to make it stronger. Keep in mind, I vaporize nicotine all day, every day, using the same device that I'm using to vaporize DMT. The DMT is just in a different atomizer. So I can probably take much bigger hits than a non-smoker, probably bigger than most smokers too. If your device has temperature controls, might want to make sure temperature is optimum. I've seen other info online about best temp.

1 hit breakthrough recipe from what I've heard is 1g DMT in 1mL juice. Need clean DMT, though.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandelume
#42 Posted : 5/24/2019 4:53:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for reference, here is what my DMT looked like. Not perfect, as I scraped every last bit of everything I could get off my crystallization dish, but it dissolves. The 50% propylene glycol/50% vegetable glycerin turns from clear to golden.

and my vaping device (currently just with nicotine juice in it)

the DMT juice (not the best pic cause it's almost gone)

HyperJester
#43 Posted : 5/24/2019 11:44:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am using the DMT you see in the last photo I took, it's pale yellow not white..
It's not totally solid, but it's like thick honey... I have to heat it gently in a hot bath first to loosen it up before I can pour some in the vape pen, and it stays fluid in the vape pen for a good couple of hours before it turns a bit more firm, and doesn't flow around inside anymore.

but when it's melted in and put in the vape pen, it looks almost exactly like yours does...

I felt my body was paralysed, and numb, I couldn't really feel any of it, and wasn't really aware of it.
Though I was able to move my hands / arms.
Looking back, I don't even remember being aware of breathing, all though I was talking...
the whole way through. Just to myself, I was laughing and saying " What the hell is this!! "
because I was confused at what I was looking at.... I estimate I am still taking in 60 to 70mg based on how much I've gone through in the pen. And my experience with levels of the pipe.

It felt very calm, peaceful... relaxed. Like floating on a gentle stream.

Though I've burned through a good chunk of the juice already. I used .5g DMT with at first 1ml of 50/50 mix
but it was too thick, so I ended up adding probably half a ml more juice to help it flow around the vape pen.
Also to make the cotton damp so it didn't burn. - Will probably try again this weekend and try do more tokes.
When I am at a point where I see the visuals and it's a bit crazy, I'll take another long toke. See what happens.

HyperJester
#44 Posted : 5/26/2019 3:01:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Question for anyone reading, sometimes on my DMT trips I feel this amazing incredible feeling, pure bliss, beautiful intense positive emotion... Twice now I've had the same level of visual, but with no emotion, no feeling.
Once smoking from glass pipe, and lasts night with the e-vape.

Anyone know the reason why sometimes you feel completely bliss, and other times you feel nothing on the same dose?

I asked a friend about this, and he suggested that the intense feelings from last time maybe used up a lot of dopamine in the body, so then there's not enough to give you intense pleasure next time... I've no idea how long it takes to replenish that in your body, if that is the case.. Anyone any ideas on this??

Crazylegsmagoo
#45 Posted : 6/1/2019 7:30:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyper Jester.... SWIM highly recommends trying the spice off a dab rig. Nothing is lost in translation because its spice to nail to lungs. A lot of people report full breakthroughs with as little as 0.2g. The trick is to get the temp of the nail right. Low heat but still a good singe is what you are looking for. But in SWIM's honest opinion it's the delivery method. SWIM recently did their first extraction with 300g of AC using the exact same video as you following it perfectly. First pull was 2.3g of delicious yellowish crystals. Good luck on your journey brother keel us posted.
Crazylegsmagoo attached the following image(s):
20190601_012918.jpg (2,701kb) downloaded 361 time(s).
20190601_003041.jpg (3,814kb) downloaded 362 time(s).

Algodritmo
#46 Posted : 6/5/2019 2:12:50 PM

eclectic

Crazylegsmagoo wrote:
Hyper Jester.... SWIM highly recommends trying the spice off a dab rig. Nothing is lost in translation because its spice to nail to lungs. A lot of people report full breakthroughs with as little as 0.2g. The trick is to get the temp of the nail right. Low heat but still a good singe is what you are looking for. But in SWIM's honest opinion it's the delivery method. SWIM recently did their first extraction with 300g of AC using the exact same video as you following it perfectly. First pull was 2.3g of delicious yellowish crystals. Good luck on your journey brother keel us posted.

I'd like more info about that dab rig Smile
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

Crazylegsmagoo
#47 Posted : 6/8/2019 9:17:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Algodritmo wrote:
Crazylegsmagoo wrote:

So SWIM just sat with a friend for their trip using a dab rig. First time so not sure what to expect. SWIM can now say without a doubt the dab rig works really well. SWIM loaded up a 0.05 of the gooey/crystal mix from ACRB. Got glass nice and hot. Dropped it right in and the rest was history. 1 clean smooth hit. A few minutes later the first words out were "wow". The next "dabbings definitely the way to go". SWIM is sold.

Algodritmo
#48 Posted : 6/9/2019 4:39:44 PM

eclectic

Crazylegsmagoo wrote:
Algodritmo wrote:
Crazylegsmagoo wrote:

So SWIM just sat with a friend for their trip using a dab rig. First time so not sure what to expect. SWIM can now say without a doubt the dab rig works really well. SWIM loaded up a 0.05 of the gooey/crystal mix from ACRB. Got glass nice and hot. Dropped it right in and the rest was history. 1 clean smooth hit. A few minutes later the first words out were "wow". The next "dabbings definitely the way to go". SWIM is sold.

"SWIM" is a thing of the past my friend.

It's nice that your dab rig works, so please send more specific info! Smile
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

Crazylegsmagoo
#49 Posted : 6/11/2019 2:50:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Algodritmo wrote:
Crazylegsmagoo wrote:
Algodritmo wrote:
Crazylegsmagoo wrote:

"SWIM" is a thing of the past my friend.

It's nice that your dab rig works, so please send more specific info! Smile

Lol well being very new to this I was just following the terminology I saw everyone else using. Anyways I wish I really had more info for you.

HyperJester
#50 Posted : 6/12/2019 12:45:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been doing good with the Vape pen now, though I dilute the DMT down further than suggested, for .5g DMT I put in 2ml of vape juice 50/50 with no flavouring, if I load the vape up with that, and take 4 to 5 hits.

I have a pretty intense trip. I am not sure to be honest If I am breaking through or not...
I feel detached from my body, like above the body, but still aware that it's there..
I see things like geometric coloured lines, pyramids made of light and colour, sometimes animals like elephants and tigers, but only impressions of the face, and made of light and geometry. Sometimes I see things like white light, or big open spaces like a giant room, but nothing I can say is solid or "real". I've never encountered any sort of entity yet.
Nothing specific though, all very abstract... Sometimes the patterns repeat backwards forever, a bit like the Alex Grey paintings. - The last trip I felt like I was in "Candy Land" though I didn't see any actual forms of anything...
I just got shapes and colour and a feeling that everything was rounded and playful, funny like swirly candy canes...
My arm felt like it was 12ft long, and my hand felt tiny holding the vape.. So I was aware of my body but it felt completely peculiar. After the candy land it transformed in to thousands of diamonds / crystal patterns

I've done it maybe 6 times on the Vape so far. All have been really positive, interesting experiences.. I am just not sure I am "breaking through" or getting past this colour / pattern phase... I don't feel like I've transported in to a new realm.
I feel like I am only half way there.

5tarDust
#51 Posted : 6/12/2019 2:42:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester wrote:
I've been doing good with the Vape pen now, though I dilute the DMT down further than suggested, for .5g DMT I put in 2ml of vape juice 50/50 with no flavouring, if I load the vape up with that, and take 4 to 5 hits.

I have a pretty intense trip. I am not sure to be honest If I am breaking through or not...
I feel detached from my body, like above the body, but still aware that it's there..
I see things like geometric coloured lines, pyramids made of light and colour, sometimes animals like elephants and tigers, but only impressions of the face, and made of light and geometry. Sometimes I see things like white light, or big open spaces like a giant room, but nothing I can say is solid or "real". I've never encountered any sort of entity yet.
Nothing specific though, all very abstract... Sometimes the patterns repeat backwards forever, a bit like the Alex Grey paintings. - The last trip I felt like I was in "Candy Land" though I didn't see any actual forms of anything...
I just got shapes and colour and a feeling that everything was rounded and playful, funny like swirly candy canes...
My arm felt like it was 12ft long, and my hand felt tiny holding the vape.. So I was aware of my body but it felt completely peculiar. After the candy land it transformed in to thousands of diamonds / crystal patterns

I've done it maybe 6 times on the Vape so far. All have been really positive, interesting experiences.. I am just not sure I am "breaking through" or getting past this colour / pattern phase... I don't feel like I've transported in to a new realm.
I feel like I am only half way there.

Hello, I've been following your thread for a while now.
My observation is you've tried two smoking methods that are highly variable. (sandwich and mixing E-juice with no experience in doing so)
I'm sure the e-cig method is great, but it also seems like there is a lot of room to screw something up if you've never used a mod, mixed e-juice, or built your own atomizer before.

To figure out the issue here, I think it's important to eliminate as many variables as possible.
At this point your juice seems to be at least twice as diluted as what a lot of people are using...and at 4-5 hits, it's taking twice as much, or more, to get a similar effect.
With DMT I think it is important to consume as much of the molecule, as quickly as possible, if you are trying to "break through".
5+- hits may be stretching it out juuuust enough so that it is not overwhelming the receptor enough.

Do you have any pure DMT left?
At this point you already have the mod, why not spend a small fraction of what you already have and try this method? https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=987710#post987710

I'm a hash smoker, so I've already tried:
Sandwich method, dab rig and a bucket type hash atomizer. I just ordered the Mesh RDA and it blows any of those other methods away in effectiveness and efficiency. Yes, even the dab rig.
You'll be able to weigh the actual dose, and vaporize pretty much all of it perfectly in one hit at the press of a button with this method.
The best part is, you can pick up the mesh RDA for about €13.

I've read of some people being able to breakthrough with as little as 20-25mg using this method.

5tarDust
#52 Posted : 6/12/2019 5:12:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I almost forgot to ask this; What did you do with the solidified first batch of juice you made?

If you had a dab rig, you could just dab the solidified juice to salvage it. I bet it would work great!

HyperJester
#53 Posted : 6/12/2019 7:14:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I diluted the last batch down twice as much because it made the trip easier for me... I found the first time, was a bit crazy and a bit too aggressive. It makes the air in the room disappear on the first pull with the 1ml method.
Doing a couple more tokes and a little more diluted was way more gentle and enjoyable, you can still cram it in quickly within about one minute, and you can continue doing it after the effects start, I've prolonged trips by just repeatedly doing another toke half way through the trip.
I also did it that way for the thickness, it's quite thick only diluting with the 1ml. Adding more just helps it stay a little more fluid. - I am making a brand new batch at the moment, I just did the " wash " and put it back in the freezer to get rid of some of the plant fats. So tomorrow it will be ready to use.

I used to smoke 70mg pure DMT powder from the pipe in the sandwich technique, rapidly.. one massive long pull after another, until the whole bowl was just ash. So I know the experience of cramming it in quickly, in high doses.
So I don't think that's the issue personally.

With the solidified batch that went wrong, I melted it down again in a hot water bath, and poured it back in to the jar and re-extracted from scratch. I've had problems recently with my glass jars cracking, I am presuming from the Lye and heat, seems to make the glass brittle. It's happened twice now, the first time the bottom gave out and it fell into the hot water bath, and erupted like a volcano, I lost the whole batch down the sink, luckily it was all sat in the bath tub at the time.
Second time with a thicker glass jar cracked again today, but not enough to be catastrophic, so I managed to transfer it all into a new metal container instead. - What I've taken to doing now is slowly cooking it on the electric hob, on a low constant heat, instead of the method of just placing hot water from the kettle and bathing it. Keeping it on the cooker heats it up properly, and keeps that heat steady for hours. It's producing a much better amount, I just pulled 1.7grams DMT from the first pull alone, from a 100g mimosa powder batch. I'll do another two pulls.

5tarDust
#54 Posted : 6/12/2019 9:22:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester wrote:
I used to smoke 70mg pure DMT powder from the pipe in the sandwich technique, rapidly.. one massive long pull after another, until the whole bowl was just ash. So I know the experience of cramming it in quickly, in high doses.
So I don't think that's the issue personally...

What would you speculate that the issue could be, then? It should only take 1-3 big hits. Not 4-5+ hits over a longer period of time.
My theory is that more than likely what happened, is that most of the DMT burnt, never vaporized, and the actual amount that you inhaled was probably significantly less than 70mg.

HyperJester wrote:
I diluted the last batch down twice as much because it made the trip easier for me... I found the first time, was a bit crazy and a bit too aggressive. It makes the air in the room disappear on the first pull with the 1ml method...

If you've been diluting the vape juice down because it was too strong, then it sounds to me like you might have come to realize that you just prefer a mild and gentle experience. Maybe you're no longer concerned about breaking through...which is perfectly fine. It's just an observation.

#55 Posted : 6/12/2019 11:08:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

HyperJester wrote:
I've been trying to break through on DMT now for a few weeks.
I started on 30mg, then ended up moving to 40mg after not having any luck, then 50mg other a period of weeks, doing it once on a weekend evening. Layering Greengo tobacco replacement, on the bottom of a glass pipe bowl, with the weighed out DMT on top, and a small layer of Greengo on top to stop the DMT burning. I smoked it with long pulls and hold 10 seconds, then repeat until the whole bowl is empty and just ash left and burns out.

I'm sorry if this was mentioned in another post, I didn't look through every post, but how many hits in total are you taking? Also (not that this matters entirely) how do the pulls taste like when you take them in, fairly strong of dmt?

Imo/ime if doing multiple tokes over too long of a period of time then there's a good probability that a breakthrough pry won't happen.

I found over the years to use extremely cold water, near the freezing point, load up a small bong, load up the sandwich (though I haven't messed with the sandwich method in years), take a fairly tiny hit initially to just burn through the top layer of herb, enough so that the heat front from the top layer starts to melt the dmt down into the bottom layer. Then after that tiny hit - go for broke on the second hit and really try your hardest to finish the entire rest of dose in the second pull. If you can finish it in 1 hit then that's even more effective for where you're wanting to go.

Also - for the second hit, try to drag the cherry slower than a typical pull, ime that helped lessen the likelihood of the front on the cherry to just burn through a good portion of the dose. Slow and steady.

Or you could get some 99% isopropyl, ground leaf of somekind, your dmt and look into making some enhanced leaf. Dmt when dissolved down into a suitable solvent and evaporated onto some smokeable leaf seems to be a very effective way for many. And with e leaf you can just smoke it like you'd smoke some cannabis. No muss, no fuss. Smile

HyperJester
#56 Posted : 6/13/2019 2:54:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well my assumption was that my tolerance is higher than normal... Since I was burning it correctly, inhaling massive lung fulls that clearly had effects straight away, and I kept going until I could no longer feel my own lungs or body and then did more. I am having intense trips, I just don't know if it's what people refer to as a "break through" or not..
I've felt like I am not in my own body, and my mind is above the body, but it's just filled with geometry and coloured lines and shapes, sometimes the feeling of weight above me, like water or ice, a heavy mass around me.
There's no entities or beings, or anything that looks realistic or "more real than real" it's just colours, lines, shapes, geometry and a feeling of being separate from my body. Sometimes a feeling of love and intense emotional connection to everything. I just don't fall down any tunnels into a new place that looks real.

I've made a new batch now, so I will try dilute it down to what was initially said 1ml / .5g
I have one full gram DMT ready now, so I'll mix 2ml vape juice to 1gram DMT
and see if it's fluid enough to work with in the vape.
Like I say one of the main reasons for diluting further was to keep it fluid instead of going like a soy wax candle.
I can handle stronger doses, I experienced that with the glass pipe. I don't believe it wasn't vaporising, it's got no other options.. the whole bowl at the end was just ash, nothing left, I smoked the lot, it had to vaporise, I was blowing out massive lung fulls of smoke watching the room vibrating like a hologram. It wasn't getting burnt because that tastes like a black smoking car tyre when it burns. I've had experiences where I did burn the DMT and it kills your throat.

I am not convinced doing 2 puffs in 30 seconds on a stronger juice is any different to doing 4 tokes in 1 minute on a milder dose, it's still overloading the system with the same amount of DMT in a short amount of time.
I still think my tolerance is either very high, or for some reason I get trapped in the colours and can't get passed it to break through. Or maybe I am breaking through, and it's just not what I expected it to be.
I'll keep trying anyway.. I don't want to mess around with other techniques and other ways of smoking it. I've got an expensive vape that works well, I can try making it more concentrated this time and see what happens.

I've been trying for months now, so I've done all ranges of tokes... from 3 tokes to up to about 8 tokes.
At ranges from 10mg, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70mg - I've experimented a lot.
With the vape pen I have no idea how to gage the strength other than in relative comparison of the effects to when I weighed out from the glass pipe.

5tarDust
#57 Posted : 6/13/2019 8:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I initially suggested another smoking method, I didn't realize that part of the reason you diluted the 1ml solution is because the effect it had was too strong for your liking.Rolling eyes
With that in mind, I think your smoking setup is fine at this point. I also think your tolerance is fine.

Take that 1:2 blend you're about to make and take HUGE hits this time(not the ones you mentioned on page 2 where you're taking 8 "hits" that are only a 3-4 second draw. That's not going to work if you want to break through.) Don't stop after one to think about how crazy and aggressive it is, just keep hitting it until you physically can't hit it anymore, then report back.Thumbs up

It might help to have someone help you take the last hit.

HyperJester
#58 Posted : 6/22/2019 9:51:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made a new stronger batch, I took 3 tokes with this one

The first thing was I completely forgot who I was, it was confusing, I couldn't remember myself, or what any of this was, where I was, what was happening, totally confused, everything about me just vanished.. I was scrambling my thoughts together. Chaotic patterns in front of me, colours, no idea what's happening...

Then a sense of falling, falling fast, downwards, at first it was scary I didn't like it... then that fear turned into excitement and I was like " WAHOOO!!! LETS GO!! " type deal, it felt like I was blasting down like superman flying.
Then that falling stopped and I was still inside what I can only describe as a big cube with toy robots....
Everything was like amusing, child like, funny, square like tin toy soldiers, quite old fashioned looking.
It's like I was in a big play pen with toys.... then it slowly disappeared, and then I felt my body again, and my body felt like it was 12ft long, very long and stretched out, then slowly it became more and more normal.
The toy robots were not "real" looking so to speak, it was more an impression or idea of that's what it was, without looking or seeing exactly that, hard to explain. Nothing was solid or totally crisp, it wasn't like another actual reality, it was more impressionist and cartoon like. Very strange.

I've no idea if I broke through, but I've never had that before...

WarpedDimension
#59 Posted : 6/22/2019 11:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading through these experiences was enjoyable! Your excitement is contagious! Makes me want to go rip a bong hit of changa right now!

Good on ya! Glad to see you are having good experiences HyperJester!

Thumbs up
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

karrotx
#60 Posted : 6/23/2019 6:46:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Been reading this topic from the beginning and wanted to say that I think the error is not of the spice or of the smoking method, but of the philosophical nature. If all that you aim to obtain is another spiritual plane of counciousness (albeit temporarily) then it shall continue to elude you. For it is of the mystical nature of the mind and the subconscious to deny us of what we desire most when too much focus is placed on that one subject too long. It is very much the same idea as looking at a clock in hopes that it will move more quickly when in an uncomfortable situation. The clock will move on its own accord, you cannot rush time for it is linear and unwavering to man's struggles in life.

I mentioned this stuff because I believe now is the time for reflection. To turn inwards and take inventory of what it is you're actually after. What do you desire to obtain from these experiences? If there is no discernible desire, then perhaps that should be looked at.

PREV1234NEXT