We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt in vape pen Q’s Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 5/24/2019 5:19:12 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I was lookinh for advice on making a vape pen for spice. I have the concept for the liquid part, but got lost on the info about battery. I smoke the cartridges with preloaded thc which can be pulled apart at the mouth piece. Can I make the ejuice with spice and just reload it with a syringe or something along those lines? Cool
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DarthVapour
#2 Posted : 6/25/2019 12:48:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Those small cartomizers are far too low powered I'm afraid. They just dont put out enough vapour to carry enough of the spice with each hit. Youd only get some mild visuals.

A small, cheap sub-ohm pen would work a lot better. a small medium power vape with a coil around 0.3 to 0.5 ohm and a VG/PG ratio of 50/50 or 60/40 is best from my experience. 3 deep hits held in and BOOM!!!! Hyperspace!!!

ElvesElite
#3 Posted : 6/25/2019 2:09:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DarthVapour wrote:
Those small cartomizers are far too low powered I'm afraid. They just dont put out enough vapour to carry enough of the spice with each hit. Youd only get some mild visuals.

A small, cheap sub-ohm pen would work a lot better. a small medium power vape with a coil around 0.3 to 0.5 ohm and a VG/PG ratio of 50/50 or 60/40 is best from my experience. 3 deep hits held in and BOOM!!!! Hyperspace!!!

QFT! Even the adjustable pen batteries just aren't "enough". It's a shame how much is wasted. Good advice by Darth. The carts are convenient if you're looking for a portable solution but i consider it almost sacrilegious to taint the magic with any eliquid Pleased