We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Salvia Divinorum seedlings from actual seeds Options

Metanoia
#61 Posted : 8/18/2015 8:51:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful looking girls! We need more seed propagation with Salvia! Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kerelsk
#62 Posted : 8/19/2015 2:57:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been following your threads since I first saw your post on the shroomery a few months ago, I was really amazed by the story you had, I didn't think it possible.

It's just really awesome to come back and see your success again, just look at those babies! They're almost big enough to start crossbreeding Wink

When
#63 Posted : 8/19/2015 2:34:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metanoia wrote:
Wonderful looking girls! We need more seed propagation with Salvia! Thumbs up

Thanks!Smile
I hope and encourage more growers to attempt hand pollination.

When
#64 Posted : 8/19/2015 2:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Praxis. wrote:
Wow! Fantastic job! This is definitely a game changer, thanks so much for sharing. Thumbs up

They're looking beautiful, by the way.

Thumbs up

"I've been following your threads since I first saw your post on the shroomery a few months ago, I was really amazed by the story you had, I didn't think it possible.

It's just really awesome to come back and see your success again, just look at those babies! They're almost big enough to start crossbreeding Wink"

KerelskSmile
Things will be getting interesting Thumbs up

xist
#65 Posted : 10/25/2015 1:52:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, first post after been hanging around the forum quite some time now. I have one and a half salvia seedling going right now, 8 seeds left that I'm keeping in case there's a drought or pest catastoph in the house. You never know Big grin
The reason I'm saying one and a half is because one have come up and I accidentally dug the other seed(ling) up thinking I planted a chili in there and found a tiny life emerging. I hope the little one wasn't damaged as I poked around in the soil.
Otherwise they're doing well Smile

I can add some pics in a minute so you can see them. Well the one above ground anyways Very happy

xist

xist
#66 Posted : 10/25/2015 2:11:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here it is, small but coming up strong.

http://www.anony.ws/image/JJIq
http://www.anony.ws/image/JJI4

Hey when, how are you and your seelibgs doing by the way? We haven't heard from you in 2 months now, starting to get worried Surprised

When
#67 Posted : 10/26/2015 8:57:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xist wrote:

Hey when, how are you and your seelibgs doing by the way? We haven't heard from you in 2 months now, starting to get worried Surprised

Nice seedlings xist!! Good job, keep it up!

No worry, everything's fine here Smile
Here's a couple pics taken today...

When attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,432kb) downloaded 160 time(s).
image.jpg (1,534kb) downloaded 161 time(s).
image.jpg (1,555kb) downloaded 161 time(s).

xist
#68 Posted : 10/27/2015 10:33:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When wrote:
xist wrote:

Nice seedlings xist!! Good job, keep it up!

No worry, everything's fine here Smile
Here's a couple pics taken today...

Nice to see you are alright When Smile And the girls, they've grown quite a bit since last time! Seems like salvia is quite slow in the beginning, but how they take off after growing a root system is just incredible.
Have you come around to try them out or?

Edit: Just noticed the other seedling started to poke it's heart leaves out of the soil and into the light. I'm psyked for the next month, it's going to be really intresting to see these seeds develope, and see if they truly are Salvia Divinorum. Doubt that sagewisdom would sell bogus seeds, but who knows? Pleased

BecometheOther
#69 Posted : 11/7/2016 11:29:33 PM

metamorhpasizer

Last post was over a year ago what's up with them now?

Congrats my the way amazing work so awesome
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Silent Bob
#70 Posted : 5/24/2019 9:06:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Holy glory, guys, You make me so excited. I was very interested in Lady S when she was legal in my country. Few days before delegalization I have ordered a few plants, but our great post office just "pressed" the package, and they died. Few years laters I had meet a guy who cultivate it, but before we make a deal, he have to run to the Iceland... Crazy story.

Actually, as we have a spring in my region, I had started a new season of shrooms, morning glory and marijuana, attached a Photo.

Why I'm posting here? Because I'm really need and can make many for real salvia seeds, because after 10 years before delegalization it is impossible for me to get a live one. Also, for Today, I was sure that it can be only cultivated.

So, anybody can say is for now there is any legit internet/darkweb source of seeds? It can be on priv.

Note to mods: if this post breaks the forum-laws, delete this post but please, contact me with some more info about my question. Seeds of salvia are not a drugs.

Best regards, Silent Bob

R0mY
#71 Posted : 5/24/2019 9:26:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:
Last post was over a year ago what's up with them now?

Congrats my the way amazing work so awesome

Good question. I hope, they are fine.
My inspiration in SD is not the drug, but rather how hard to get one of this plant or seeds, how difficult to grow and the law‘s in some countries. Love to grow rare wildhearbs in my garden or my house. Very nice and i‘d like to say, they are my little childs.
But this topic here is very interest and i hope, i can get more informations here.

Greetings from germany

Romy Love

xist
#72 Posted : 5/26/2019 3:22:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I bought seeds from sagewisdom, had to check back a few times a week for months until they came in stock again. Sadly my plant died a year ago. I went abroad for three months and my mother who were supposed to take care of my houseplants forgot to water them for a time and when I came back home the plant had shrivled up and died... Sad it sucked, but I made the best of it and collected all the leaves and saved them in a jar. She grew incredibly slowly from seedling to the first two pairs of true leaves but then she took off and became a meter tall in a few months, really bushy too even in the winters darkness.
Well, I guess there's nothing bad which does not bring any good. Hope all of you have a great future Smile

«PREV234