We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I found the best Vape pen for us (Ccell Catrige) Options

Kable
#21 Posted : 10/3/2018 5:09:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

50/50 PG/VG, then adding additional amounts of PG up to 70/30 PG/VG

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Algodritmo
#22 Posted : 5/21/2019 4:54:43 PM

eclectic

Kind of same problem here, with "clogged" coils.

I have a tarot nano, set to TC 180 with a EUC 0.5

My liquid is quite diluted because I'm playing with sub breakthrough experience. Kind of 1gr per 3ml, 70%PG

But, coils burn quite fast, loosing a lot of precious liquid.
Any other tank, resistance, etc, that could last longer?
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

Kable
#23 Posted : 5/22/2019 12:55:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've got my ccell working more or less reliably now. I think you want really clean DMT, not necessarily white, but you don't want any fats in there to gunk up the ceramic. Also I think if you take too long, or too many tokes in a short time, you risk burning the DMT, or burning the coil, which in my experience results in a literal hellride, or a very witchcraft like experience for lack of better terms. Keeping your tokes 5 seconds or less, waiting 15 seconds between, and not sharing it with others, thus overheating the cartridge seems to help. .37 grams/13 drops 50/50 pg/vg is my go to mix right now. 0.25 seems to light, 0.50 too thick...

Algodritmo
#24 Posted : 5/22/2019 10:00:35 AM

eclectic

Kable wrote:
I've got my ccell working more or less reliably now. I think you want really clean DMT, not necessarily white, but you don't want any fats in there to gunk up the ceramic. Also I think if you take too long, or too many tokes in a short time, you risk burning the DMT, or burning the coil, which in my experience results in a literal hellride, or a very witchcraft like experience for lack of better terms. Keeping your tokes 5 seconds or less, waiting 15 seconds between, and not sharing it with others, thus overheating the cartridge seems to help. .37 grams/13 drops 50/50 pg/vg is my go to mix right now. 0.25 seems to light, 0.50 too thick...

13 "drops"?

Yes,I've also arrived to the conclusion that sharing isn't recommended, and same with gunk, long tokes, etc.

Kable
#25 Posted : 5/22/2019 2:25:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Supposedly there are 20 drops in a mL, so 10 drops should fill a 0.5 mL ccell, however I can fit 13 in mine mixed with .37 grams dmt. Drops are, for me, a more precise way to measure small volumes of PG/VG.

I know I can work through a full cartridge at this ratio without gunk or burning. I'm testing now if I can get multiple refills.

Deliciousvinyl
#26 Posted : 5/22/2019 9:51:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use Ccell cartridges and Ccell batteries, they work very very well.

I also use flavorless cannabis terpenes instead of PG/VG, the idea being that they dissolve better and provide a smooth hit. I breakthrough with three hits using a 1:1 mix.

Unfortunately I get separation in all of my cartridges. Which isn’t a huge deal because i can warm them up and they are liquid shortly.
Looks exactly like my oil cartridges.

Have y’all had success getting crystals to stay dissolved in e-liquid?
It’s still a bit cold here at night

Kable
#27 Posted : 5/23/2019 3:39:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My DMT stays dissolved up through a 1:1 mix with 50/50 PG/VG. Hits seem smooth enough once the cartridge is primed.

Algodritmo
#28 Posted : 6/5/2019 1:10:47 PM

eclectic

Kable wrote:
Supposedly there are 20 drops in a mL, so 10 drops should fill a 0.5 mL ccell,

Deliciousvinyl wrote:

I see that you both mention CCELL, and I'm using the normal EUC. Should I make the change?

I've been thinking about keeping the vape for sub-breakthrough experiences, and buying a ceramic vaporizer for breaking through, but if I could achieve breakthrough with the vape it would be ideal, and just taking smaller hits for sub-breakthrough.

Kable
#29 Posted : 6/6/2019 4:06:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've never used another kind of cartridge to compare but the ccell will break you through, or at least it does me, with an average of 4 tokes about 5 seconds long. There's still a problem of the coil gunking up towards the end even with cleaner spice. I'm thinking that's due to the sugary flavorings in the vape juice. Thus my next cartridge will be mixed with unflavored 50/50 pg/vg. I'm planning on lowering my ratio also to 250 mg DMT to 10 drops juice.

Deliciousvinyl
#30 Posted : 6/8/2019 8:55:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Algodritmo wrote:
Kable wrote:
Supposedly there are 20 drops in a mL, so 10 drops should fill a 0.5 mL ccell,

Deliciousvinyl wrote:

I see that you both mention CCELL, and I'm using the normal EUC. Should I make the change?

I've been thinking about keeping the vape for sub-breakthrough experiences, and buying a ceramic vaporizer for breaking through, but if I could achieve breakthrough with the vape it would be ideal, and just taking smaller hits for sub-breakthrough.

Yeah it’s great. I breakthrough in 3 hits. I need to play around with the terpene juice more but I was recently gifted a cell cartridge with pg/vg. It doesn’t recrystallize like my terpene ones have but the hit is harsher so breakthrough is slightly more difficult to achieve comparatively.

I think if I played around with the heating/mixing of the unflavored terpene it would stay in solution and make a clean, easy not harsh option.

The main upside of ccell for me is it’s neat and compact. Also simple.

Consider looking into terpenes, I have another thread on it here. It’s super smooth vapor.

Firedragoon
#31 Posted : 11/6/2019 4:49:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anybody tried the newer variable battery from CCell?

CCell M3b Pro

Seems like this would be perfect, for lower temp use and DMT.

Embrace
#32 Posted : 1/19/2020 11:54:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I had some insights that could help some people and I feel discussion into these topics will help take vaporizing spice to a new level of convince.

I use the ccell carts with very good results so far but more experimentation is needed and will be done. I used the liquefypro terpines at a 1:1 ratio as found on a few posts here and around the web. It works well but the spice can recrystallize at lower temps especially in the cold months. This doesn't matter much as the cart can be warmed in a air tight bag under a little warm water or in a pocket near your body and stays liquid for several hours at room temp (72F). I always give it a good shake after its up to temp. I am hoping anyone with more experience will share any methods they use that don't recrystallize. I ordered some other types of terpines and will test those and post results when done.

I use a larger variable watt device such as the Smok G-Priv3 at around 6W but the ccell carts can take a little more power if you need. The lower the watts the longer the life of the cart it seems. The smaller devices such as the PCKT one and Ccell palm are good but the results just aren't as consistent.

Recently did a stb extraction and ended up with quite a few carts and I really only need 1-2 good puffs of the 1:1 terp/spice blend to get where I want to go. The results seem pretty reliable but more time will be needed to really test them out.

Some of the carts are sitting in a air tight box in the fridge and I am interested in determining how long they will keep under those conditions. If the re-crystallization can be safely prevented even at low temps than this could really be a great method.

PREV12