We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
The direct e-mesh thread. Options

Propello
#21 Posted : 5/15/2019 8:00:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mods act different at the same temp control settings, perhaps start at 23-30 watts max, and temp 180C. Better start low.

Be sure that the mesh top is above The airflow Holes

I set The airflow to half open for a more dense vapor and one hitter.

Or ask aum shanti, he is more experience with tc and ss than med.

Blessings

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

enlightenedvoyager
#22 Posted : 5/17/2019 3:45:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Mods act different at the same temp control settings, perhaps start at 23-30 watts max, and temp 180C. Better start low.

Be sure that the mesh top is above The airflow Holes

I set The airflow to half open for a more dense vapor and one hitter.

Or ask aum shanti, he is more experience with tc and ss than med.

Blessings

Oh my! This thing is insanely effective Surprised The build was extremely easy so once I’d got a flat shelf for the molecule to sit I added 15mg ( tester dose ). I set temp control to 210 ( I tried 180 first but heat up was a little slow ) and 25w with air flow half open. Couple of clicks to melt the magick into the mesh. Cap back on n cleared it all easily with 1 draw. No taste, no smell. Held forever lol so minimal vapour on the exhale but more than normal at this low a dose using other devices. Pretty much instantly the room turns into fractals and I start to laugh at my dog who now has an Aztec type head Laughing Obviously no breakthrough at this dose but honestly, I’ve done many low ‘tester’ doses with new devices n this is the strongest 15mg yet. I can see 30mg being a 1 hit breakthrough for sure. It’s gonna be so easy to clear 30mg and more with this method as it’s like smoking air. Amazing! Thank you so much to aum_shanti for bringing this method to light and thank you for testing the method and for helping me out Thumbs up

I checked the mesh afterwards n it was totally clean. Like nothing had been on it. It also hasn’t made my new RDA smell which is pretty amazing as we all know how this stuff stinks up most devices.

I’ve just thrown out my Yocan and the machine will be no more. Can’t wait to try a breakthrough dose with this beast! More than happy!

Happy travels folks Big grin
*** Happy Travels ***

enlightenedvoyager
#23 Posted : 5/17/2019 4:05:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is how clean the mesh is after use Thumbs up
enlightenedvoyager attached the following image(s):
0AE2409A-838C-42B0-8EFB-59408A612AC0.png (1,646kb) downloaded 871 time(s).
A8C7D74B-068F-4CB4-A36F-C80E1F9B7984.png (1,785kb) downloaded 868 time(s).
8FDF9ED1-E7C2-4AC0-B4BC-87D221C18996.png (2,121kb) downloaded 859 time(s).
*** Happy Travels ***

Propello
#24 Posted : 5/18/2019 11:45:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice setup Smile
And glad it worked Out for you, pretty much The same experience as i had the first time.

A little tip..i made a square with a cardboard strip that fits The flat mesh area, when loading The mesh with spice, i set The square on top of The mesh, this makes it easy to load The spice without spilling.

Let us know when you have tested 30mg.

Blessings

enlightenedvoyager
#25 Posted : 5/18/2019 1:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Nice setup Smile
And glad it worked Out for you, pretty much The same experience as i had the first time.

A little tip..i made a square with a cardboard strip that fits The flat mesh area, when loading The mesh with spice, i set The square on top of The mesh, this makes it easy to load The spice without spilling.

Blessings

Thanks Smile It’s a Vzone Cultura 100w. Absolutely love it! Use it everyday for regular vaping. Even more chuffed with it now I can use it as a spaceship Big grin

Thanks for the tip. That’s a great idea!

I’ll be testing 30mg on Monday. I’ll keep you posted Thumbs up
*** Happy Travels ***

Aum_Shanti
#26 Posted : 5/18/2019 4:23:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

enlightenedvoyager wrote:

Oh my! This thing is insanely effective

Yep it is. As said, I tinkered around a long time, until I finally arrived with a solution, which really works for basically any substance, also DMT.

Quote:
Surprised The build was extremely easy.

The build is indeed easy, but the handling surely not as easy as other solutions. That's basically the one major drawback.

Quote:
I checked the mesh afterwards n it was totally clean. Like nothing had been on it.

That's how it should be Big grin
If there's something left, you either used a too high temp, too much material per mesh area, impure product, or just didn't inhale long enough...

Quote:
I’ve just thrown out my Yocan and the machine will be no more.

I also trashed all my other atomizers...Very happy

I'm just surprised that you guys use such small mesh areas. But I guess it works for DMT (never tried it that small). But for other substances, you definitely need to have bigger mesh areas.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

aw8ke
#27 Posted : 5/18/2019 4:46:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

theres an old saying "it's the Indian not his bow an arrow."

I personally use the Yucan Plus Evolve with ceramic coil. fill to the top which is less than .20 Wait 1 mississippi Laughing pull till the end and your off.

there are other factors that stop people from breakthrough.The biggest one maybe they are not ready...

I have given a key to breakthrough in the hyperspace section in a responce to someone thread. i will make my very own on how to help those who are struggling on breakthrough...

Propello
#28 Posted : 5/19/2019 12:28:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum shanti:
About The mesh size, i suppose You mean finer vs coarser mesh?

It works super with finer mesh. With all respect, I think i still might have right about that the finer mesh can hold at least The same amounts of liquid crystal as coarser mesh.

Enlightenedvoyager use Even finer mesh. The ss316 0.9 ohm vandyvape mesh is 150 mesh. The one i use is 100.

But it works fantastic! Nice to know that the mesh size works in many sizes.

Blessings

mycowong
#29 Posted : 5/19/2019 3:43:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mesh looks interesting. Is it difficult to load and maintain the spice on the mesh tho?

Aum_Shanti
#30 Posted : 5/19/2019 6:07:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Aum shanti:
About The mesh size, i suppose You mean finer vs coarser mesh?

Nope, I mean a bigger mesh area. E.g. how I vape I have at least like 5cm mesh from the base, and then again back to the atomizer. So in total a mesh length of at least around 10cm, which gives an evaporation surface of around 20cm^2 (which is gigantic compared to any other e-vape tek).

But as said I also use it to vape other stuff, which just needs bigger amounts, and there you need a bigger mesh area, and also another mouthpiece...

mycowong wrote:
Mesh looks interesting. Is it difficult to load and maintain the spice on the mesh tho?

It depends. E.g. if you don't use the vandyvape mesh, but a bigger/wider area mesh, then you can make some nice shapes which are pretty easy to load. E.g. I set the mod on melt temp, and then drop the powder on it, and it will immediately be soaked up by the mesh. Then, if you let it cool again, you can handle it in any way you want, no problem. If you wanna vape, you set to vape temp, and go.

But as said, it will never reach the handling simplicity of e.g. a Saionara. That's for sure.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

enlightenedvoyager
#31 Posted : 5/20/2019 6:57:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mycowong wrote:

It wasn’t for me personally but I only loaded 15mg. However, looking at the mesh now I could of easily fitted 30mg and more on there. That’s because I really flattened the mesh so it had a totally flat top where the goods can sit. After flattening the mesh just keep checking your resistance is still ok. If so, you’re build is fine and you’re good to go Thumbs up

I’ll be testing again today with 30mg this time. I’ll update in this thread. No other device/smoking method got me this excited though Big grin
*** Happy Travels ***

Propello
#32 Posted : 5/20/2019 10:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bon voyage 😀

No problem loading 30mg,

Aum shanti - would love to see images of your setup. How Can You fit all that mesh into an rda?

Aum_Shanti
#33 Posted : 5/21/2019 6:29:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

Aum shanti - would love to see images of your setup. How Can You fit all that mesh into an rda?

Well, as I said in the other thread, if you extend the mesh size, you cannot use the standard mouthpiece anymore, but have to fit a longer tube over the atomizer base as replacement. I use an acrylic transparent tube for this.

Now you can make the mesh much longer. Compared to how your setup is at the moment, you would then load the substance on the sides, not on the top, so you would hold the mod horizontal for loading. But you would then have very long sides, but only a short top, whereas you now have very short sides and a longer top.

Prior to mounting, I bend the mesh a bit (roll around a tube, so that loading is easier).

But for really big dosages, I recommend taking wider meshes. Even if the atomizer base can only mount like 1cm wide meshes, you can quickly go wider. These meshes are then much easier to load.

But technically the best geometry, in relation to most evaporation is to bend the mesh in a zig zag way, but with 90° angles, and then inhale sideways along the mesh. I use a rectangular tube for this method, which gets mounted at 90° to your mod. This is then really basically almost a 1:1 to a vaporgenie, but just with a zig-zag mesh. But this is more problematic to load and handle (best is to dip it in the powder on melt temp), and therefore I only recommend this, if you need it.
BTW: For this you need a coarser mesh than the vandyvape ones, due to mechanical stability.

Propello
#34 Posted : 5/21/2019 10:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aha, now i get the idea. I don't think i Will take more than 50 mg spice, which should fit om The simple Horizontal mesh Build i use. I was away 13-14 minutes on 30 mg with the mesh method. This method is so effective! Less spice used, and no need for a third hit... Or second for that matter.

enlightenedvoyager
#35 Posted : 5/26/2019 2:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Nice setup Smile

Blessings

30mg tested Friday Shocked Absolutely mind blowing! I’m still processing it all now ( trying not to forget it ). Full breakthrough into totally awe, beauty and love. I was being shown the workings of another dimension and the beauty of it was beyond what I can put into words. I came-to with my jaw on the floor with dribble down my chin ( very glamorous ) Laughing All I kept saying was ‘wow, yes, yes, wow, omg wow lol.

I can’t even remember going through the jester tunnel or waiting room. I cleared the 30mg in one hit n held it in that long I couldn’t remember blowing it back out n then within an instant I was there n it was just full of love and beauty. I didn’t even get the high pitched reality tearing apart sound. It was that quick. Instant breakthrough!

This method is genius Thumbs up I went for 220 temp n 30w this time n that’s what I’m gonna stick with, I reckon. I used a new mesh n I must admit I did struggle a little getting the whole 30mg onto it. What I did in the end was added half the 30mg, melted that n then added the other half n melted that. It worked a treat but I often did this when loading my machine.

This method is definitely on par with a dab rig with quartz banger but soooo much better as no glassware to break n no torch lighter to deal with when your reality is being ripped apart. Never used a gvg so can’t comment but this is my go-to method from now on Surprised

Mesh was totally clean again after use n still my rda doesn’t smell. Nice Thumbs up
*** Happy Travels ***

Crispycat
#36 Posted : 5/27/2019 1:15:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok geared up after reading your ideas, and got to say wow!
15mg white spice on a wotofo profile with vandy vape ss316l 400 mesh 43ohm/ft on a smoant naboo mod

before even exhaling the CEV start changing from moving geometric patterns into moving 2d creatures! alot like the dragon in this music video:
"Fever The Ghost - SOURCE"

thought it would be a lot milder as this stage has taken me 20 to 25 mg to get to previously with yocan evolve plus and green Buddha methods! im sure a little more on the mesh would of pulled me into that 3d tunnel which i would not of been prepared for Big grin

the 400 mesh is like ribbon you can barely see the holes and is a little difficult to get folded into a spice table but seems like it will hold alot of melted spiceyness
tcr is still a little iffy put it down to .00088 which should be right for 316l but pretty sure its not accurate or might be the quick preeheat? either way spices instantly vaporise with one touch of the fire pin at 120c/250f no burn no mess barely any taste just pure wow!Thumbs up
Never trust a hyperfart!

some one
#37 Posted : 5/27/2019 2:22:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like the perfect tool for one hit DMT vaping!

Propell:
Vaporesso Revenger X 220w @ 220c / 30w max / TCR 1.09
Wotofo profile mesh RDA
VandyVape Ni80 1.8 ohm/ft 100 mesh (0.10 ohm measured)

In this topic you talk about using ss316, but here you mention you made a mistake and it was the Ni80 instead. Is this right? According to info online Nichrome is not suitable for temp control, but good to see it works for you. Where did you find /get the 1.09 TCR value from? A warning to others: make sure your battery /mod can handle 0.1 ohm. Preferably go for a steel mesh (it works, see below).

PS. Have you tried the Saionara yet? Interested in reading your comparison. mycowong, which modbox settings do you use on the Saionara?

enlightenedvoyager:
Vzone Cultura 100w @ 220c / 30w max / 0.00200 TCR
VandyVape mesh RDA
VandyVape SS316L 0.9 ohm/ft 150 mesh (0.24 ohm measured)

Do you use the standard short mesh that came with the VV mesh RDA kit, or did you buy a separate mesh wire roll? Which manual TCR setting are you using, 0.00088 or 0.00092?

Crispycat uses:
Smoant Naboo 225w @ 120c / 0.00088 TCR
Wotofo profile mesh RDA
VandyVape SS316L 43 ohm/ft 400 mesh (0.45 ohm measured)

Good to read that mesh denseness is not an issue. How much ohm does your mod measure? Why is your temp so low compared to the others? Have you tried a breakthrough dose yet?

(updated values)
some = one | here = some | there = one

mycowong
#38 Posted : 5/27/2019 4:35:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I use a Pico 75watt in wattage mode @45watts.

Aum_Shanti
#39 Posted : 5/27/2019 8:37:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
This method is so effective!

enlightenedvoyager wrote:
This method is genius

Crispycat wrote:
either way spices instantly vaporise with one touch of the fire pin at 120c/250f no burn no mess barely any taste just pure wow!Thumbs up

I'm really happy to see such positive feedback. Although I mentioned "direct e-mesh vaping" now since quite some time, I never heard any feedback, so was wondering if it is just too complicated for others, or if others just don't like it etc. It always worked for me, but was wondering why it doesn't seem to work for others.

So I'm really happy that it also seems to work for others.

BTW: A correct TCR setting isn't really needed. Who needs a correct temp? The only important thing is, that it is in TC mode and that the TCR value is in a window that temps you can set are about in the vape window for DMT. Then you can try yourself at which temp setting it works best for you. Who cares if it is then really on this temp.
DMT also isn't very critical temp wise, not unlike some pyros, where 5C is all you have between proper evaporation and burning...

And DMT really doesn't need much wattage. So a one battery mod is more than enough.

BTW: If you take industrial SS316 mesh, you can cut out much wider meshes, which are way easier to load. The only important thing is, that the area where you wanna load the substance has to be a parallel strip, so that this area all gets the same power. Temp is the mean all over the strip, and as then the ends are smaller (to fit the atomizer base), these get hotter. But from my experience this actually even is an advantage as like that no substance tends anymore to flow over these into the atomizer base. And if the strip area where you load is long enough compared to the ends, TC still works fine.

And never forget to passivate your mesh first. When you mounted it, first heat it dry, until no more smoke comes from the mesh.

Crispycat
#40 Posted : 5/27/2019 1:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Good to read that mesh denseness is not an issue. How much ohm does your mod measure? Why is your temp so low compared to the others? Have you tried a breakthrough dose yet?

0.45ohm measured on the mod, been looking at it more.. seems that my mod pushes alot of wattage through the mesh in the first millisecond (40+ then drops down to 1w) in a sort of pree heat mode this vaporises nearly all the spice straight away so have kept the temp low as it seemed like it would get too hot and burn , just realised i can limit the wattage in tcr so that might be where i went wrong!

havent had the chance or setting to breakthrough yet, ive no doubt that it will be 100% easier than messing with lighters, breakable glass or stickvapes that require timed button presses when time is meaningless!
the only possible issue would be loading enough spice onto the mesh but as Aum shanti stated a longer and wider mesh can be used! id like to make a more basket shaped mesh which would take some of the difficulty loading out of the equation, will have to get some non conductive tube and sheet mesh to allow increased mesh area

here is a picture of the original wotofo mesh (big holes) next to a piece cut to fit and a length of the vandy vape 400 mesh.
Never trust a hyperfart!

PREV1234NEXT»