We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spontaneously forced to sing and find tones under DMT Options

aw8ke
#1 Posted : 5/20/2019 1:23:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this has happened to me 3 or 4 times out of 30 or more trips so 10% roughly.

my mouth will sing out a tone involuntarily almost at the same times my hands begin to move in symmetrical flows, i've read other having similar experiences with the hands. what i can't find in all my research thats happened to me is when i broke through my mouth began to oscillate these tone till it find the key it was looking for in this case it was the note C then i felt compelled me to go lower to be B then direct me to the note D. When i say compelled if anyone plays an instrument or knows a song and you try singing or playing the note and its not an key you can instantly hear it and proceed to find the right note. This is whats happening to me in my journey's i start oscillating with the energy thats fixing me its like i'm being given a Mantra with no words just tone..

Last experience i will use the mantra i was given prior with the Notes C B D with the word "love" being sustained but the word is irrelevant its the tone in my opinion thats key. well either when i started the mantra i was forced to stop and go to a different key and get tuned..

only thing i can relate it to is like a 6 string guitar could be 12 string even infinite Dunno.. but like i'm being tuned and i'm compelled to follow these tones its giving me.. i was unable to transcribe the notes on this last journey begins i was so awed this was happening to me again....

Blessings....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Asher7
#2 Posted : 5/20/2019 8:42:55 AM

Professional Tracker

I don’t have any concrete proof but I think there’s something up with frequencies. There’s youtube videos of people sounding a specific frequency tone through sand it all the different frequencies make the sand rattle into these pretty detailed patterns and designs. It makes me wonder if some of these hieroglyphics and various art carvings were suggesting a specific radio station or cb channel..

I hear really high pitched ringing the few times I’ve dabbled. I don’t know what “note” it is though.

aw8ke
#3 Posted : 5/20/2019 2:36:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
I don’t have any concrete proof but I think there’s something up with frequencies. There’s youtube videos of people sounding a specific frequency tone through sand it all the different frequencies make the sand rattle into these pretty detailed patterns and designs. It makes me wonder if some of these hieroglyphics and various art carvings were suggesting a specific radio station or cb channel..

I hear really high pitched ringing the few times I’ve dabbled. I don’t know what “note” it is though.

yes that's called Cymatics the sand make shapes when you strike the metal placte according to the tone. Even more interesting is how those patterns are unable to form fully and connect to make there shapes at 440hz but at 432hz all the shapes form correctly to the proper tone/note.. Until early 1950 all music was tuned to 432hz was until Scientist realized you can control society better and add discourse easier with 440hz. Its just enough where we still accept it as the note but the music and tone lack all of it's healing properties..

For me the ringing sounds i like a tibetan bowl or tunning fork searching for the perfect oscillation point.
What has me perplexed is why i'm forced to vocalize the tuning of my body with these tones that repeat.

If anyone else has experienced this please feel free to share...

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/20/2019 9:49:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

aw8ke wrote:
Until early 1950 all music was tuned to 432hz was until Scientist realized you can control society better and add discourse easier with 440hz. Its just enough where we still accept it as the note but the music and tone lack all of it's healing properties.

Citation needed!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

aw8ke
#5 Posted : 5/21/2019 1:40:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
aw8ke wrote:
Until early 1950 all music was tuned to 432hz was until Scientist realized you can control society better and add discourse easier with 440hz. Its just enough where we still accept it as the note but the music and tone lack all of it's healing properties.

Citation needed!

https://steemit.com/music/@rossenpavlov/why-and-why-changed-music-s-tuning-frequency-from-432-to-440-hz

copy and paste the link in the url but you can look up its been reported just not spread as common knowledge for a reason..

heres an example of the the difference 8hz makes when tuning..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zw0uWCNsyw

Th Entity
#6 Posted : 5/21/2019 7:18:38 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

aw8ke is there any chance you are musician, singer, player of instrument, etc.. just curious
I can't provide you with any concrete information regarding your issue, it sounds interesting.

aw8ke
#7 Posted : 5/21/2019 1:46:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
aw8ke is there any chance you are musician, singer, player of instrument, etc.. just curious
I can't provide you with any concrete information regarding your issue, it sounds interesting.

Yes i am in the music industry and have put other on to the medicine in the industry. But i have yet to find someone else this happens to. I can't even sing but i do know music theory and can play the piano and learning guitar. When i started in the music game 20 years ago i was told about the 432hz and the power frequencies had to heal. Youtube was not out then and info was basically word of mouth, but it always stuck with me. Once i was put on to DMT it all started to make sense. Though it was not until my 4 or 5th breakout that Singing of tones happened to me. i was oscillating 3 tones once i realized this and repeated it. The speed at which everything was happening went to slow motion i could now see the space i was entering with this energy thanking me for Listening.

The mantra Was in the notes C B D its a 4 count C gets 1 B gets 1 and D gets 2 and repeat.. I use the word "love" to guide me. though last journey something forced me 2 stop and begin oscillating new tones.

Blessings

some one
#8 Posted : 5/25/2019 5:16:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why is 432 Hz better than 440? Because 432 is a holy symmetrical number they say..

But Hz = frequency = cycle per second. This makes a 'second' part of the equation. So what's a second and how does it impact the outcome of Hz?

432 / 440 = 0.982. That's a 1.8% difference. If tomorrow one second would be defined 98.2% of the length that a second is defined today, then tomorrow 432 Hz (oh such a nice symmetric number) would sound exactly like 440 Hz sounds today:

432 Hz = 432 cycles / 1 second
440 Hz = 440 cycles / 1 second
432 cycles / 0.982 second = 440 Hz

There is nothing symmetrical about the definition of a second. When it was defined it's purpose was to be a division of the length of a day. A day is a full cycle of the earth around its axis. This rotation is slowing down. 600 million years ago a day had 21 hours. Meaning the spin decreased 12.5% in 600 million years. The difference between 440 and 432 is 1.8%. In 86 million years a day will be 1.8% longer. If we still live then, and we make the second 1.8% longer so that 24 hours equals a rotation (it doesn't precisely), then 440 Hz would sound like what we call 432 Hz today.

See what I mean? It can't be symmetrical because 'second' is an arbitrary figure. Not saying 432 Hz doesn't sound better than 440 Hz. Maybe it does, who knows? But the symmetric stuff, that's just a theory. One which is incorrect.

some = one | here = some | there = one