We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very strange experience half way through start of DMT Trip Options

Hazard10
#1 Posted : 5/19/2019 7:03:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So After maybe 20 separate experiences ranging from being bathed in love, lost in amazement of a cosmic kaleidoscope of undescribable geometric beauty, sat in a “dark” endless waiting room waiting for something to happen, meeting the lady, Getting stuck in side a worm hole half here and half there.

There have been a random mix of experiences, but the latest was weird.

Coughing as the last bit went down & feeling the Distortion coming around me I feel instantly transported to a realm where time it self had no meaning or concept, overcome with an overwhelming need to breath but it felt like a whole lifetime of trying without being able to, apparently saying just go with it just go with it the whole time.

From a laying down position to sitting bolt up right & one huge cough...........back where it started but without any concept of myself, humanity, or any coherent thought for 5-7 mins.....total and utter amnesia

It was only someone, a close friend who was sharing the session that guided the senses back, constructed my reality of life, family, loved ones, friends, current location, current situation, what had happened to get me to this room and situation.

Memory wiped, a whole life forgotten & I mean everything, now very weird having restored the previous memories and having a memory of this whole event that is remembering what it feels like that have amnesia and not having any attachment to anything.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this at all ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 5/20/2019 1:01:22 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

YeahSmile A couple times. Let all that was of me go to hell xD I'm going to hyperspace with my daddy and mommy. Earthly brain was wearing me out anyway...

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Hazard10
#3 Posted : 5/20/2019 9:52:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I have read reports of a feeling of being rebuilt during a trip or at the end before returning but having to reconstruct yourself here in the world we inhabit was just so surreal.

I have a solid memory of being here and also being nothing piecing myself back together block by block with lumps of memory coming back as blocks of my self as my friend related who I was, my family, parents siblings, job location what we were doing.

Algodritmo
#4 Posted : 5/21/2019 5:03:26 PM

eclectic

My girlfriend and I have both had similar experiences, quite "dark" and scary.
For me it even changed midway from nice to that sensation of stillness, eerieness, stupidity, not understanding anything, confusion, utter fear, etc.

Both times, it was when using repeatedly in a short time and under the effects of LSD.

Perhaps, LSD is not needed, and the repetition is enough to achieve that awful state, so we've been taking care of leaving at least an hour of rest between sessions.

The sensation was terrifying, my girlfriend had a proper panic attack. I handled it well, perhaps because it happened first to her, but definitely not nice and would not want to experience it again ever.
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

Hazard10
#5 Posted : 5/27/2019 9:21:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yep that’s one of the things that I’m going to restrict, at this particular session this was the 4th 30mg dose.

Any future sessions will be limited to a maximum of 2 separate 30-40mg doses separated by 90mins & using Eclipse H2O vape through bong.