We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Simplest tek to get goo from ACRB for changa? Options

dogsoldier
#1 Posted : 5/19/2019 4:44:32 PM

It's not what we do, it's how we do it.

I know the "what's the simplest tek?" question is most likely to get booted with a "read the faqs" response, but my question is specifically regarding the simplest way for a non-chemist to get a good yield of goo from ACRB.
Sorry but I really can't deduce an answer from the various faqs and wikis which I have read!
Thank you

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 5/19/2019 5:32:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

READ THE FAQS... jk, I've never used ACRB, just MHRB but the easiest is STB (Straight to Base) using Lye and then pull with Naphtha and evaporate the naphtha.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

TGO
#3 Posted : 5/19/2019 5:35:24 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

There is no "simplest tek." They all require time, effort, and critical thinking. The concepts are the same in each tek: Convert DMT to basic form, pull with non-polar solvent, precipitate DMT. Try reading about the different solvents and find out which ones tend to crystallize DMT well and which ones that don't. D-limo, xylene, and toluene vs. naphtha and/or heptane is a good place to start researching.

If you read about ACRB and its alkaloid profile, you'd find that it has a much higher percentage of fat/oils/impurities than its MHRB counterpart which is part of the reason why people often end up with goo no matter what tek they choose. If you read about ACRB extraction, you'd notice that many people perform a mini A/B to clean up the fat/oil/goo because, again, ACRB tends to yield goo anyway. Crystals, goo, oil, it doesn't matter. Most of the time it is just DMT.

All this information is available and accessible right here on the Nexus:

The Acacia Analysis Thread

ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly)

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

dogsoldier
#4 Posted : 5/19/2019 7:03:23 PM

Thank you for the breakdown -- it really did help -- and the links too!

JKW
#5 Posted : 5/19/2019 9:18:59 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

Try Q21Q21's .
It seems the most user friendly.

TexasTrichocereus
#6 Posted : 5/20/2019 3:55:07 AM

Stay humble don’t stumble

Love the goo. I connected with the Plant spirit when smoking everything I could possibly pull from ACRB. Best I can reckon it was the plant spirit, it was a large ball of roots but had intelligence and seemed like the essence of the plant.

Jackoval Trades
#7 Posted : 5/20/2019 9:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stb is tempting but you're more likely to succeed with acid to base, it just requires a little time at the stove soaking the bark in water and vinegar boiling straining the liquids into another pot, that's one acid wash, do like 8 more on the solid material, reducing the liquid pulls as you do by boiling (I do a rolling boil and just leave it for a bit). After you've got your dmt liquid reduced, base with lye and so on same as the end of stb tek

Th Entity
#8 Posted : 5/21/2019 7:39:46 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Your best option i think is to follow a STB tek and evap your extraction/pulling solvent over plant material (Mullein for example)
For an STB tek i suggest Noman's Tek

Note: You will get decent amount of fats/oils that will yield either wax/goo/oil, the amount of fats/oils depends on the climate (and others factors) the AC was grown in, your final result will be the equivalent of the effort you put into it.

CatPharm
#9 Posted : 5/21/2019 7:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dogsoldier
#10 Posted : 6/10/2019 12:06:35 AM

Th Entity wrote:
Your best option i think is to follow a STB tek and evap your extraction/pulling solvent over plant material (Mullein for example)
For an STB tek i suggest Noman's Tek

Toluene and Xyline are my most readily available solvents, can I simply substitute either in place of the naptha called for, and evap over leaf instead of freeze-precipitating? Or would it be worth it to do some sort of wash or salting to be able to re-use the solvent?
Thanks!

Th Entity
#11 Posted : 6/10/2019 7:58:19 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Use toluene (its better than naptha but you cant really freeze percip the freebase from it, DMT is too soluble in it even at cold temperature, evap your toluene over leaf to make infused leaf. Thumbs up

Piglet
#12 Posted : 8/27/2019 10:43:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

what do you mean when you say "evap your toluene over a leaf"? Can i please get a link to the instructions on how to do it?