We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
70mg DMT Options

HyperJester
#21 Posted : 5/12/2019 12:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I don't drink alcohol at all, never have.. and I don't take any other kind of substance, no weed.. nothing.
I don't even drink coffee, or take headache tablets.

DMT is the only thing that I was curious enough to try..
The first time I tried it I did one pull on 30mg, and I got a Tibetan bowl ringing sound in my ears, the room started to get super crisp and vibrate, like a hologram... then I got dizzy, hot, felt like I had concussion.
Then my head got really really heavy, and my eyes rolled and my head flopped backwards and I feel unconscious.
Though my thoughts in my head carried on, I could see blackness.. then a rotating slowly moving purple worm hole... then I felt sick and fell forward and vomited, and it all went away.

Since then I've done 30, 40, 50, 60, 70mg and sucked the bowl dry to the ash, with 5 to 7 tokes, holding 10 seconds each time. That's a lot of inhalation... It's not like I am taking just a couple of puffs here. I do it until the pipe goes out and there is only ash left in the bowl.

I watched a youtube channel called "PsychedSubstance " in which he discusses DMT, and that he knows a few people for whatever reason, have never broken through.. despite taking big doses, multiple times, they just never get past seeing patterns and colours. Maybe it's the way the brain is wired? I've no idea honestly the reason.. but I am wondering if I am in that category.

What VOLTS do you set your vape to? I can set it to 80watts, but you can also change the Volt setting...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandelume
#22 Posted : 5/12/2019 2:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My device has either a watt or volt mode. Since the coils have recommended power in watts, I've always used watts. Probably could google recommended settings for whatever device you got? What is the device called?

I really want you to be able to get the breakthrough experience. Though I'm not sure it will be pleasant--it has rarely been for me so far. Still, I think it's valuable. And you've done a good bit of work to get to the point of having a supply of your own extracted DMT.

I just can't imagine that it's impossible for some people to "get there". The drug is so, overwhelmingly powerful. It'd be like watching someone slam a huge amount of alcohol and be incapable of getting drunk. That just doesn't happen.

Extracting DMT is not too simple a process. Then, once you have it, getting it vaporized and in your lungs is not so simple either, especially, x 100, if you have no experience with any other drugs.

HyperJester
#23 Posted : 5/12/2019 9:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought an " Eleaf Pico S "

"Battery type: 21700 / 18650
Output wattage: 100W max
Output voltage: 0.5V-9V
Resistance range: 0.05ฮฉ-3.0ฮฉ (VW/Bypass mode)
0.05ฮฉ-1.5ฮฉ (TC-Ni/Ti/SS/M1/M2/M3 mode)"

You can alter the wattage all the way up to 100w
as well as alter the volt, and it comes with two different coils, one being 0.15ohms

I think maybe the brain processes differently for different people, maybe I get less visual and more emotion feeling..
since that part was so incredibly overwhelming.. but the visual was minimal. I am not really sure.
The vape pen should come in the next few days, so I'll post back on this thread once I've tried it with the Vape.
Though I am unsure how much DMT to melt down and blend with the E-Liquid mix.
I've got about 60 or 70mg left before I've run out, and I have to buy more Mimosa to do another batch.
So I guess I'll mix the whole lot. I'll read a few threads on vape technique and mixtures before I attempt it.

Pandelume
#24 Posted : 5/13/2019 12:58:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm. you'll want to mix that into very, very little juice. To make it the same strength as the juice I'm using, that'd be .14 mL.

HyperJester
#25 Posted : 5/13/2019 3:06:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't measure that small wit ML, I'd need to do it by Grams and weigh it out, everyone talks about DMT in weight, but then vape juice in ML

Pandelume
#26 Posted : 5/15/2019 5:20:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have an eyedropper that has units of measurement in increments of .2 mL. That's what I used to measure out my propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.

It's not easy to smoke DMT. I had to order bark of questionable legality through the mail, bought well over $200 in glassware and supplies, spent weeks learning how to extract and a couple days extracting, then more time researching the best way to vaporize it to get it into my lungs.

It's something you kind of have to really want to do. You could also extract another 500 mg DMT and dissolve it into 1 mL juice.

It's your call if you think it's worth it in the end. Having done it, I personally think it was worth it 100 times over.

mycowong
#27 Posted : 5/15/2019 10:09:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I honestly believe that the main issue for you is your dosing method. 70mg is a lot! You should be able to breakthrough with half. If a vape isn't available or out of the budget try a meth pipe. I know it sounds sketchy but it's cheap and it works. Also remember to hold the vapor in real long. You should be able to breakthrough with one or two hits if done properly.

HyperJester
#28 Posted : 5/18/2019 3:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I've extracted another batch myself, and I've taken half a gram, 0.5g of DMT powder, and melted it softly by placing the beaker in a bowl of hot water. - Then added firstly 1ml of vape juice 50/50 mix.
The consistency was so incredibly thick I had doubts of it working in the coil... so I added 2ml Juice to try and thin it out a little. However it's still like thick honey. Is this ok for e-vape?

Once I leave it a little while and it cools down in the beaker, it solidifies and turns to the consistency of a soy wax candle.
Not fluid at all, so it would dry out and clog up the coil, right? Surely that's not workable.

0.5g to only 1 or 2ml of e-juice, is not very diluted, it seems like the hits you'd get from vaping it would be massive?
Should it not be diluted further?

Pictures for reference. Please, advice would be helpful, first time vaping DMT through an E-Vape.
HyperJester attached the following image(s):
60347193_2380250422258318_8791508857584091136_n.jpg (357kb) downloaded 190 time(s).
60951863_356169671702095_6164422339241967616_n.jpg (434kb) downloaded 189 time(s).

aw8ke
#29 Posted : 5/18/2019 4:36:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester wrote:
Well I don't drink alcohol at all, never have.. and I don't take any other kind of substance, no weed.. nothing.
I don't even drink coffee, or take headache tablets.

DMT is the only thing that I was curious enough to try..
The first time I tried it I did one pull on 30mg, and I got a Tibetan bowl ringing sound in my ears, the room started to get super crisp and vibrate, like a hologram... then I got dizzy, hot, felt like I had concussion.
Then my head got really really heavy, and my eyes rolled and my head flopped backwards and I feel unconscious.
Though my thoughts in my head carried on, I could see blackness.. then a rotating slowly moving purple worm hole... then I felt sick and fell forward and vomited, and it all went away.

Since then I've done 30, 40, 50, 60, 70mg and sucked the bowl dry to the ash, with 5 to 7 tokes, holding 10 seconds each time. That's a lot of inhalation... It's not like I am taking just a couple of puffs here. I do it until the pipe goes out and there is only ash left in the bowl.

I watched a youtube channel called "PsychedSubstance " in which he discusses DMT, and that he knows a few people for whatever reason, have never broken through.. despite taking big doses, multiple times, they just never get past seeing patterns and colours. Maybe it's the way the brain is wired? I've no idea honestly the reason.. but I am wondering if I am in that category.

What VOLTS do you set your vape to? I can set it to 80watts, but you can also change the Volt setting...

your first experience sounds very similiar to mine except i didn't throw up or lose total consciousness.
i would say the dose is not the key to breakthrough i have yet to do a dose above .20 and i breakthrough regularly. Its to acknowledge the void and respect it - not saying you don't but thats the 1st step. Second are you prepping the place you are doing this in? Sage opening windows and doors get that old energy out.

If so i will give you something that changed my experience it came to me after taking LSD after 5 hours at the end of the trip i decided to take DMT inspired by Terrence Mckenna.

Needless to say Woooooaaaahhh

I was given a Mantra in the Key of C major 3 notes C B D
i sustain one word "Love" C (Luuuuuuuu) - B (uuuuuuuuu) D (uuuvvveee)
when i say this the pattern begins to change and the next realm opens.

Try this hope it works out for ya....

Blessings and Luuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvveeeeeee

HyperJester
#30 Posted : 5/18/2019 8:41:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I still need to know how much to dilute this with vape juice to make it workable, instead of having a soy candle at the bottom of my beaker. I suppose when it's on the coil, it will melt instantly, but I don't like the idea of it solidifying over everything..

Pandelume
#31 Posted : 5/18/2019 9:51:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, man, I am sorry, I don't know if I can help you with that. I re-x'ed my dmt, and .5g dissolved into 1ml juice with no noticeable thickening. The 50/50 mix was the same consistency with a slightly yellow coloring. Your dmt must have other stuff in it.

Even .5g in 1ml, which became 2ml after the dmt dissolved, takes 2 big hits to break through. Further dilution will take more hits. This is because each hit of the vape device only vaporizes a very small amount of the liquid. 2ml of juice for me = about 60 hits, and I smoke nicotine with it all day.

You probably need to get the dmt back out of that liquid and start over. I've never heard of it solidifying when added to e juice. You used propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, right?

You could probably add naphtha to it and pull the dmt back out while keeping it warm enough to remain liquid. Absolutely not near an open flame though. Just with beaker in warm water.

Then, I'd suggest a re-x. I used cybs salt tech with a re-x and must have gotten a purer product is the only thing I can conclude?

Then, before you decide on final concentration of dmt, put one ml of 50/50 pg/vg juice in that vape and puff the device til it's empty and you start to get a burnt taste. Count how many hits it took. Then you'll know how muh dmt you want in 1 ml of juice. If it takes 30 hits, and you want 10mg dmt per hit, you need to put 600 MG of dmt into 1 ml. Must take into account 500mg of dmt adds about 1ml to volume once dissolved. What I've heard is people either use 500 MG in 1 ml for 2-4 hit breakthrough or 1g in 1 ml for 1-2 hit breakthroughs.

Sucks you're having such a tough time.

Pandelume
#32 Posted : 5/18/2019 10:35:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm feeling really bad because I suggested you use this method. Trying to google your problem, I can't find another instance of someone reporting their ecig juice turned solid after adding dmt. Has anyone else had an experience like this? And if so, what'd you do about it?

HyperJester
#33 Posted : 5/18/2019 10:48:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, I had to look up that term, the lingo is new to me..

I found a helpful thread, firstly my extraction method is different, he mentions using Salt and also Vinegar...
I don't use either.

Then he talks about re-extraction so once you have that nice yellow powder, you re-dilute it in Naphtha a second time, and any impurities sink to the bottom, extract the top layer, leaving behind what sinks to the bottom. Re-freeze and re dry out again.... ok, this is new to me, I've never done two extractions on the same powder.
Maybe I am getting fat from the plant which makes it waxy?

man, I hope I haven't wasted .5g DMT...... that's a lot.
yes I diluted it in DPG / VG 50 / 50 mix.

Will attempt to warm it up and I could just pour it back in the whole mix I am extracting from to begin with, and start again? Don't feel bad, it's not your fault.. just a learning curve. Appreciate the help!

Link to thread:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ybrid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek

Pandelume
#34 Posted : 5/19/2019 3:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recommend using cyb's salt tech next time you extract, exactly the thread you linked. it's just a couple extra steps. You acidify the root bark powder with vinegar and add salt to it before adding the base. I think extracted fats from the plant is the most likely cause for the thickened ecig juice.

Re-x is very simple also. You describe it right. Use warm naphtha by putting it in a beaker and partially submerging that beaker in water that has been boiled. That made me nervous at first, heating lighter fluid, but, as long as it's not near an open flame, it won't catch fire or explode. Dissolve your DMT in that, then just pour it into a crystallization dish to be frozen again while leaving the impurities behind (called decanting). Wash those impurities in a little naphtha a couple times to make sure you get all the DMT out possible. Then freeze. I used the re-x method described in cyb's salt tech.

That .5 g you have, as long as you can get it in liquid form, then add naphtha to the liquid, the naphtha will pull the DMT into it again. Then you can crystallize the DMT out of the naphtha again. Pouring it back into the original jar would work. Then I'd do the re-x technique. I was skeptical that re-x would do anything, but it turned my DMT from yellow to off-white, and from a waxy-ish texture to crystalline.

The 2 ratios people talk about with ecig juice and DMT are 1g per ml or .5g per ml. If you are going for the breakthrough, I wouldnt go below .5g per ml.

I read more about what people recommend for vaping devices. I seem to be vaping at a higher wattage than most recommend. Most people are using 40-50 watts. What I'm doing definitely works though. But there are plenty of threads on reddit, dmt nexus, and elsewhere with recommendations and guidelines.

It's a hell of a learning curve. Glad you aren't discouraged. I would be having to go through all the stuff that you are!

Pandelume
#35 Posted : 5/19/2019 4:48:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Jester, I'm reading in another thread here that beta blockers increase the effect of DMT 2-3 fold according to Rick Strassman, the guy that ran the IV DMT experiments. I'm still a bit skeptical, but I do take a beta blocker for a congenital heart condition. It may explain why I've felt incredulous about reports of people being unable to break through. Once you get that vape working, if you still can't break through, time to get your hands on some beta blockers Very happy.

HyperJester
#36 Posted : 5/19/2019 5:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well it's going to be a couple of days faffing around waiting 12 hours each time for the freezer.
So I'll post back in a couple of days once I've finished it all.. wish me luck.

Metta-Morpheus
#37 Posted : 5/19/2019 6:14:34 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I adapted to doing it through an oil rig. IMO itโ€™s worked the best so far. A small learning curve on waiting time from removing torch to adding dmt to banger. If to hot spice will liquify and shoot down the stem before vaporizing. But if you get it right you can get all of the dose in one smooth hit. For me itโ€™s almost a guarantee. Only note is with the concentration into one hit, I have purged within 2 minutes of exhaling in every breakthrough. No actual vomit, just dry heaves. I believe this is the soul tuning up a frequency and leaving your body. Buts thatโ€™s another post to be had. Anyway, just a tip from my experiences. Safe travels my fellow light.
โ€œYou think thatโ€™s air youโ€™re breathing?โ€ -Morpheus
โ€œWhoa fellas, Iโ€™m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.โ€ -Leopold Butters Stoch
Itโ€™s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isnโ€™t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isnโ€™t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

HyperJester
#38 Posted : 5/21/2019 2:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I extracted the DMT again from scratch, pulled it off, put it in the freezer, poured off the naphtha.
Dried out the DMT, then did the dissolved the DMT into clean heated Naphtha in a hot bath, and pulled off the dissolved dmt, it did leave a slightly waxy thicker part on the bottom, which I left behind. Re-Froze and re-dried it out, but it looks basically exactly as it did before I did the process a second time... Photo attached, so I am worried I'll be back to square one again, dissolving it in juice and finding it turns into cheese cake again. Do I re-wash it again a 3rd time?
Or just try dissolve it with the vape juice and hope for the best. I suppose if it does turn to cheese cake consistency, it will melt as soon as you hit the vape pen....
HyperJester attached the following image(s):
IMG_3263.JPG (1,574kb) downloaded 110 time(s).

Pandelume
#39 Posted : 5/24/2019 2:35:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Been really busy and couldn't get around to checking forum, sorry. I'm very interested in how your saga turns out!

I really am not sure what to suggest. I have only done 2 re-x before, but apparently the way to get it cleanest is to dissolve in heated naphtha, let it cool to room temp, then put it in the fridge. check for impurities at this point and decant. Then freeze. May try that? The cooler the naphtha gets, the more stuff precipitates out, hopefully all impurities while your dmt sticks around until the freeze.

What'd you do with the old stuff? Could you try vaping a small amount and see what happens? Only thing is, it could mess up your atomizer.

Or try dissolving a very small amount of your new stuff in a drop of vape juice and see if it turns waxy?

HyperJester
#40 Posted : 5/24/2019 2:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I've set up the Vape.... 80watts burns my throat.
So I've lowered it to 65W and it seems very smooth.

One toke at 65W I don't see any visual, but I have a wave of emotion and incredible feeling..
almost weirdly sexual in a way, those sorts of feelings at least, very intense.

I did 6 Tokes, at that I see visual, infinite complex super fine geometry made of green coloured lines, moving quickly around me. With a feeling like my body was 20ft long, I felt stretched out and weirdly long..
Totally spaced out head space, very relaxed, blissful feeling.

I did 8 Tokes, saw geometry to start with, then it changed... I saw blackness. With spinning spiral galaxies, and what looked a little bit like a Cheshire cat grinning at me in the corner of my view.. then that went away and I was in some kind of space with light, big area.. shapes around, and a cosmic feeling around it all. Then it changed in to something along the lines of looking through white water... liked liquid, the reality was rippled like a slow moving wave.
The whole time my body felt completely numb and paralysed, I was talking the whole way through to myself..
laughing at some points because it was so odd. At one point I saw something along the lines of Alex Grey's art work, with kind of repeating patterns going back to infinity.

What I've noticed so far, is that e-vape is way calmer, more relaxed, and friendly... it feels like floating down a calm stream, instead of being smacked with a bat in the face and flung off through rapid patterns.
This is way more enjoyable and smooth and happy. I had a massive smile on my face each time because of how great it felt and how comfortable it all was. - Good stuff. No idea if I broke through or not yet.....

But considering how much DMT you have to make, it doesn't seem to last that long in the vape...
.5g doesn't seem to go that far, in terms of number of trips. The level in the vape looks low already.
All though I say 8 tokes, these are short 3 to 4 second pulls so I don't cough, with a 10 second hold.

PREV1234NEXT