We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CIRS Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome + Shrooms Options

Simply_Me
#1 Posted : 5/17/2019 4:34:13 PM

Live the Life you Love

I have a friend with CIRS and she want to have a mushroom experience in 24 hours. Saturday, 4 pm EST.

She told me her body struggles to remove toxins because of it. I believe that Mushrooms have no Lethal dose so no inherent toxicity as far as I know.

A google search of the two terms and I found this regarding CIRS and the 5HT2A receptors.

https://selfhacked.com/b...sleep-problems-and-cirs/

Do any of our Doc. Friends have any knowledge or experience here?
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 5/17/2019 4:58:55 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

There are a lot of things in mushrooms, not just psilocybin and psilocin.

If there any doubts I would not do it until they can all be be cleared up. Safety first.

I would push the trip out until the question can be looked at further. Even if no issues, the doubt itself can cause unnecessary anxiety during the trip.

Just my opponion. Good luck and best wishes.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Simply_Me
#3 Posted : 5/18/2019 7:41:32 AM

Live the Life you Love

Thank you Loveall, Great advice. I found out more about her specific syndrome and it's CIRS as it relates to leaky gut and her regimen (fix) from a health perspective is all diet change and supplementation.

So there are no SSRI, SNRI or other antidepressant drug interaction issues to worry about and the only thing I can gather is she may experience less of an effect which is 100% fine with everyone.

Peace and Love

Yes, the experience was very muted for her. the women who were both new to mushrooms chose to go with two grams. It was a blend of panaeolus cyanescens and cubes picked from the same farm 9 months ago during a full moon. They were all mixed together anyway so I hit them with a coffee grinder.

I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.