We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
They Were Hanging Fom Riding Busses~~DMT Experience~~Changa: 40g DMT, 40mg harmalas Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 5/16/2019 4:39:41 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Trip Report
05/15/2019

After having a disgusting trip 3 months ago one decided it was finally time to smoalk changa again. The trips up until that dreaded one had been becoming more and more interesting, each showing a completley novel aspect and design. But it had been some time since I had been face to face with what is to my sentimentallity the most shocking aspect of DMT...the most shocking understanding ever to be concieved. An explosion of consciousness so profound that it changes the meaning of the word profound.

40mg of DMT with 40mg of caapi harmalas on a sofa overlooking the lake, laid down but with my back more or less upright. It was sunset and the sky was a deep blue and expansive, with big clouds with many lines and depth. One put on a grateful dead playlist with headphones, relaxed, and toked.

I had forgotten the images started that fast. By the second toke the images had begun flashing. Clowns. A train of clown faces. A jester inviting me to the other side.

The images filtered in with the ideas. A downloading of information that I don't remember anymore.

Filled the pipe again with the same dose, taking advantage of a newly found courage and the harmalas in one's system.

One's whole body went through that vibration again. When one held in the smoke one's whole abs would start trembling...naturally one thought, every living thing is utterly shocked when encoutering the effect of DMT.

The images started flashing again. A dark figure invited one down a hallway and one went straight towards it...the hallway was the truth; the ultimate understading of why life is and why life has intrisic purpose. Electricly charged with the alien zanyness and insanity of DMT, but with a deep inner sense of peace, one landed in the middle of hyperspace and had complete understanding of what one was seeing and why one was seeing it. Obviously this exists. This is a part of consciousness and of having life, which is to say being life and having that experience.

They were hanging from riding buses and smiling and each smile was pure and unique, full of life in a way one rareley sees on Earth, and they melted the heart. and each joke they telepathically expressed was the best joke that could ever exist. Not only that...each joke could be understood by any inteligence because they were jokes at a universal level; so one need not be human. True understanding between all beings, connected through the DMT realm.

Everything was okay there cause its all a big joke and no one can die. It is a land of absurdism and explosive puns, full of inteligence, an inteligence so profound that each image is its own meme, each smile enough light to keep one lighthearted eternally. And lightheartedness is the truth and the way. It's the energy that keeps us zaney aliens rotating round those elipses. Its love in a way that makes sense cosmically. When you have a large crowd you need a language that comunicates to all; the language is the message and the message is the truth.

The ultimate inteligence granted the truth which solved all the problems of not only human beings, but all living beings. Every question is answered by the message of the strange, wonderful alien wave.

The electric vibrancy, this alien-feeling cosmic transmitor one feels one has turned into, grants acsess to a landscape that satisfies one to the bone. And one would like to float and ride around there for a little longer...

But it must end. And the message can't be brought back. Just know that truth is inmeassurable.. and that you have seen but a glimpse of eternity!

One tried to stay with the image...maybe if one could hold the image one could hold the idea...at the end one could not contain the image nor the idea. Caught it in my hands and it blew in the wind.

But it was a cosmic image...an alien image. A childish wallpaper one would wrap around a kid's room...full of galaxies, stars...but more...so much more than the human imagination can even begin to comprehend. The complete meaning of what it ALL means! Not concepts created by thought, but absolute truth. Its a truth that can be grasped someplace...somewhere...but not here. Not in this form of existence.

When one opened one's eyes and saw the lake and even further behind the buildings and giant antenas in the horizon. One was completley still...with the eyes newborns have. There was still a half an hour more of light out. Then, magically, in that deep thrid eye activated state, one enjoyed the illusion of one's building floating over the lake...one was listening to From the Heart of Me by the Grateful Dead...and one's balcony started surfing across the lake. Like if the building was riding the lake, creating waves on its side. I saw the way it was doing it. It was using that alien creativity and sense of fun and joy to do it in combination with the music, so that THAT reagee sort of sound could coincide perfectly with the image of riding a boat on a sunset with the perfect rhythm. The hyperspace soul was orchestrating this illusion from behind my eyelids...from deep in my brain.

Such is their creativity that all they want to do is make things cool! Thats it! Just for the fact of how cool it would be to make one feel like one's balcony was surfing on the lake and just listening to music and feeling amazing.

They get it...they understand the soul and what it wants...because they know what the soul is.

One had been there many times but it can't be held so next time one goes over there it will be new again.

Another thing one had forgotten besides that awe inspiring spiritual feeling is how smoking changa much hurts the throat. My throat felt really sore in a weird way after this and one is a hardened smoker.

DMT Trip Report
5/22/2019

Very afraid. Breathed in and out for 10 minutes before finally taking the toke. 40mg Caapi harmalas on 40mg of DMT in changa. One was already high on 2g of mushrooms, smoked sativa, and a Caapi and Lemon Balm tea. A lot going on inside, a lot of chemicals interacting with eachother in the brain.

Immedietly after smoking one felt enormous fear...for a lot of reasons, but because I heard the front door close and didn't know who it was. One said to onself "its OK, baby. Youre a good boy and are gonna be OK. Just watch and see. Your good, good, good...You are safe and warm."

An enormous sense of well being washed over one. No visuals as ocurrs with DMT where its very intricate and specific. Just yellow/white light and some things moving behind. It seems to me that the Caapi harmalas overpowered the DMT. I don't know. I toked 6 times and did not want anymore.

So freaking high I can't open my eyes and can't have a single thought; but that is good, deep meditative state is what I strive for during all waking day. One did not reach DMT space. Just feeling well. A complete reset button. When I got back up after 10 minutes its like I just got up in the morning; my sight and thoughts refreshed, my whole being lighter and with wider horizons. That deep meditative space, a lot of chemically induced happines.

Glad that one smoked and glad with the way one handled one's emotions; with a lot of reiassurance and tenderness. If ones continues like this then tripping is OK. But one does not want to trip without that presence of mind that keeps one safe always.

Keep on truckin...

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Naut
#2 Posted : 8/31/2019 5:56:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing. I can feel the exquisite ooze of it living on in your language!
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

WarpedDimension
#3 Posted : 8/31/2019 6:50:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing recall and eloquent descriptions of these odd places we go! Very much enjoyed reading that today! Thank you Fran!

Big grin
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

FranLover
#4 Posted : 9/1/2019 12:42:33 AM

Naut wrote:
Amazing. I can feel the exquisite ooze of it living on in your language!

Because your heart is beautiful you see beauty in things
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 9/1/2019 12:43:32 AM

WarpedDimension wrote:
Amazing recall and eloquent descriptions of these odd places we go! Very much enjoyed reading that today! Thank you Fran!

Big grin

Thank you so much for reading DamnStr8, you're a very nice person

Jees
#6 Posted : 9/1/2019 12:55:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inspiring essay Love
The joke-part is very recognisable. The cosmic joke thing.

That soar throat is a bummer, have you been burning (instead of evapping) material perhaps?