We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
The direct e-mesh thread. Options

Propello
#1 Posted : 4/25/2019 9:28:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all. I am doing a little research of The best administration method for dmt. I plan to use The exact same amounts of dmt, and from The same batch. I have used The gvg for some time now, with tremendous success. Always breaktrough on 30 mg dmt in one hit, but want to check if there is any electric devices that Can match The vaporgenie. I Will also do an esig test later on, but IT Will be a sole project, as there are many factors/parameters i need to test.

Feel free to add your own experiences.

All devices Will be tested at 30mg. The project Will take some time to complete, so bear with me.

EDIT:

This thread has developed to be mainly about the direct e-mesh method, a method that has become my favorite administration method, since it at least matches the GVG on the effficiency of less spice for breaking through. You easily empty 30-40mg in one hit with smooth vapor, no foul taste or smell. No need for a second or third hit, no lighter, no stress. Just the best and most effective method I have tested so far.

The GVG is still a good option for those who don't have any vape gear, but I will not be using mine for a while.

The Motar and the yocan evolve plus uses more spice to breaktrough. I didn't like either, but the evolve could be an alternative if you need stealth in public places like concerts etc. But I need 40-45mg in order to breakthroug on the evolve plus, and several hits, while the direkt e-mesh and GVG makes me breakthrough at about 20-30mg.

You can check these links also:

My e-mesh howto:
E-mesh method howto step by step with images and video

Aum Shanthi's original post:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=974071#post974071

Some One's e-mesh howto:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=87672

Safe travels 🖖

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Propello
#2 Posted : 4/25/2019 9:43:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The glass vaporgenie:
Loaded 30 mg, heated The filter till red hot, then inhale slowly at first, harder when i feel The dmt vapor. 1-2 hits makes all dmt vaporize. Checked that The steel pad were empty with a test drar after. No vapor.

Result:

Positive: full breaktrough, lasts around 7-8 minutes. I just love this device. Easy to use, no burnt spice. Tested 7-8 times with this batch of spice.

Negative: The gvg is expensive, breakable, no stealth if outside.

Propello
#3 Posted : 4/25/2019 10:04:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yocan evolve plus:

Loaded 30 mg on The ceramic donut coil. Couple of clicks on The fire button makes The dmt liquid and saturates The coil. Then holding The button for 3 secs before' inhaling.

Tested 4 times with different inhalation methods, slow, medium and hard draes as long as i Can, while release The fire button for a Split second every 5-8 secs, since The battery has a 10 sec cutoff.

Each Session i took 3 long draws.
The hard draw was disappointing, no visuals, didn't work well. The medium draw a bit better, slow draw best, no breaktrough, but entered The 'waiting room' at least. So The evolve plus seems to be most efficient with The slow draws for me. No burnt spice, and no leftovers in The coil.

I Will check later how much i need to breaktrough om this device.

Pros:
Very easy to use, no burnt taste, very stealthy, low price.

Cons:
Not so effective as The vaporgenie, more spice is needed to breaktrough.

Please give me advice if You mean i handle The evolve plus wrong.

Aum_Shanti
#4 Posted : 4/26/2019 9:46:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Since I switched to direct e-mesh vaping, I never looked back again at all other teks I tried before. Basically for any substance.

Short explanation what I mean is here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=974071#post974071
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Propello
#5 Posted : 4/26/2019 6:49:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thx for The info and idea aum shanti. I got a wotofo profile mesh rda and some mesh i will Try to Build for dmt.

One question though. Doesnt The dmt liquify when You heat The mesh, and mentol through The mesh with ONLY one layer?. And at which temp do You vape? Sorry for asking here, i don't have The privilegium to answer in your Thread yet.

Aum_Shanti
#6 Posted : 4/27/2019 10:44:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Thx for The info and idea aum shanti. I got a wotofo profile mesh rda and some mesh i will Try to Build for dmt.

That's an ideal point to start with.

Quote:

Doesnt The dmt liquify when You heat The mesh, and mentol through The mesh with ONLY one layer?.

Yes, that's why the mesh surface has to be big enough, so that the dmt gets soaked into the mesh, where it doesn't flow anymore. If you have too much DMT per surface area it starts to flow and drop. That's also why rougher meshes are usually the better choice, as they can hold more substance. E.g. I use rougher meshes, than the roughest available from vandyvape. I just bought some industrial SS316 mesh and cut it into form.

Also when you vape, you should hold it so that the meshes are mostly flat to the earth so that gravity doesn't work additionally against you.

But as the heating mass is really small (only the mesh and the DMT), usually heat up times are incredibly short, and so there's not much time for the DMT to flow before evaporation, but as said enough mesh surface is the main key point with this tek.

Quote:

And at which temp do You vape?

That depends entirely on you mod, as I discovered. As the pre set SS316 profiles are usually not really correct for a specific SS316 mesh you have. But instead of calibrating the temp-profile you can just experiment a little. e.g. start low and see where it starts to melt, then make more increments, until it starts to evap, then make at least a 20C jump and start from there. The higher you go from there, the higher the evaporation rate, but usually also the more you start to burn, which you will then see as black remains on your mesh. If temp is low enough and DMT pure enough, and density not too high it can be evapped cleanly with no residue.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Brennendes Wasser
#7 Posted : 4/28/2019 11:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

I did not read all the posts as I just want to give my short opinion:

Buying a regular bong, then applying this glass connector and dropping in a Health Stone will easily match the GVG as it is using basically the same principle.

A health stone is the best tool to smoke Freebase WITHOUT electronic devices, also the GVG I guess.

For the Yocan I did not have success. Ultra harsh smoke and YES I tried everything as I did not want the device to fail.

So the best device is the Crafty Vaporizer or at least he is one of the best, but good in a way that it's not needed to further separate between him and the other best ones.

I only use him now. It's simply great ... load the spice onto an army of liquid pads, so you have your own box of preloaded ammunition. Then just replace if it's empty. It is that easy.

I did 1,5 years of search for the best way of administration and it is the health stone with ANY glass device that you fit it in (along with a torch lighter) or the Crafty Vaporizer. The Crafty is of course even more elegant, as it is just this 1 simply device and nothing else. Put it in your pocket along with your 10 preloaded liquid pads and you will never need anything else.

Propello
#8 Posted : 5/1/2019 7:39:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for The info brennende wasser, I'll check Out The health stone. I ordered this https://m.dhgate.com/pro.../392816811.html#cppd-9-9|null:103:r0148704886, a lot cheaper. And The top piece as well.

And thanks for The info aum shanti, i just tried The mesh with success 😍

Propello
#9 Posted : 5/1/2019 8:01:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The mesh rda method:

Equipment:
Esig mod
Wotofo profile mesh rda
Vandyvape ss316 mesh

Loaded 30 mg on The mesh, Evenly spredd, see image.
Mod set at 16w. Mesh coil at 0.1 ohm.
Rda vent holes half open.

Clicked The fire button a few times to liquify the dmt.

The first hit was to low wattage. Raised it to 23w while holding my breath. The second toke i could feel stronger vapor, and BANG, broke through straight to the elf domain. Very very impressed. This is so far The ONLY setup that could match The gvg so far.

I think it is possible to breaktrough in one hit with this device.
No smell, no burnt taste, easy to clean, no lighter.

Thx for The idea aum shanti, this is IT! So easy to administrate if You have a mesh esig dripper. The gvg Will be less used from now on, that's for sure.

Propello attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190501_193036710.jpg (2,136kb) downloaded 3,279 time(s).
IMG_20190501_192631925.jpg (2,457kb) downloaded 3,278 time(s).
IMG_20190501_192855695.jpg (2,527kb) downloaded 3,272 time(s).

Willlusk
#10 Posted : 5/10/2019 5:01:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How does this Mesh RDA setup compare to any of the other concentrate atomizers, such as the HVT Top Airflow Saionara, or the Divine Tribe Quartz Quest?

Propello
#11 Posted : 5/12/2019 9:35:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I Will probably check Out The divine tribe slik, but at the moment i am thrilled with The mesh method. After some more testing with another battery mod, i found a for me, optimal temp control parameters, at tcr 1.09 and 220 deg C / 428 F, Max 30w.
I empty 30 mg spice in one toke and blast off. Absolutely no smell or burnt taste.

The vaporgenie will get a break now.

Aum_Shanti
#12 Posted : 5/13/2019 7:39:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Willlusk wrote:
How does this Mesh RDA setup compare to any of the other concentrate atomizers, such as the HVT Top Airflow Saionara, or the Divine Tribe Quartz Quest?

I didn't have a Saionara, but direct e-mesh vaping is a blast compared to the DT QQ. Honestly I trashed my QQ, as well as all my Mr Bald T's, as I just didn't see any advantage of them compared to direct e-mesh vaping.

The QQ has IMHO the big problem, that the TC doesn't work properly, and that the cup temp is very unevenly distributed, with the upper walls being basically cold, some material burning in the edges of the cup, having a giant thermal mass, and there needing ages to heat up, and a non optimal airflow (it should go more down into the cup).

mycowong
#13 Posted : 5/13/2019 10:22:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Out of all the ways I have found a vape mod with temp control and a saionara top airflow bucket piece. Read about it on reddit and bought it. Have had 1 hit break through with ease for myself and everyone I've given it to. Worth every dollar. And you can change it to use eliquid or wax too!

Don't bother with mesh vapes. With a titanium bucket you can either leave the excess unvaped dmt for next time or clean quickly with earswab and alcohol.

Aum_Shanti
#14 Posted : 5/13/2019 5:26:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mycowong wrote:
Don't bother with mesh vapes.

Did you try direct e-mesh vaping to compare? Otherwise I would say its a bold statement without any foundation.

Sure, I only heard good things about the Saionara in relation to DMT. But I personally also use it to vape a lot of other substances, and from my experience for substances needing high dosages, this kind of atomizer just has its limitations, whereas you can always increase the mesh size easily.

As I see it, a Saionara is certainly way easier in handling, OTOH direct e-mesh vaping very cheap in acquisition and more flexible in relation to substances, but certainly has a way worse handling.

sbios
#15 Posted : 5/13/2019 11:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have both yocan variations and saionara with TC mod. Though I think some other dab/wax/shatter atomizers would work well too. I've been interested in investigating more about mesh vape route, though I wonder if it needs more upkeep and whether it loses more spice.

I found with yocan, the donut heating does not work well because it heats up too slow and there's problem with spice leaking into the bottom. The quartz coil works much better with faster heating though you do need to be cautious about burning. With yocan variants, it's easy to do quick trips.

enlightenedvoyager
#16 Posted : 5/14/2019 10:53:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
I Will probably check Out The divine tribe slik, but at the moment i am thrilled with The mesh method. After some more testing with another battery mod, i found a for me, optimal temp control parameters, at tcr 1.09 and 220 deg C / 428 F, Max 30w.
I empty 30 mg spice in one toke and blast off. Absolutely no smell or burnt taste.

The vaporgenie will get a break now.

I’ve just bought a VandyVape mesh RDA and VV SS316L 0.9 150 mesh. Thanks for the heads up guys Smile Can’t wait to try it!
Will I be able to build a flat top mesh like you have with your Wotofo though? Obviously the mesh needs to be flat so the molecule has a ‘shelf’ to sit on.

Also, do you know if this 810 long glass drip tip will fit the VV mesh RDA? It looks
to have 2 black o-rings whereas I’m not sure if the VV RDA takes these drip tips. If so, I’m gonna go ahead and buy it as I like to be able to see the vapour so I know when I’ve cleared it all.

Thanks again for this new tek guys! So excited to try it out!
enlightenedvoyager attached the following image(s):
F24A6F82-A4AC-4D16-B81C-7948AD368770.png (620kb) downloaded 3,112 time(s).
*** Happy Travels ***

Propello
#17 Posted : 5/14/2019 7:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enlightenedvoyager

The 810 glass mouth piece should fit, vandyvape mesh uses an 810 drip tip.

When You set up the mesh to the rda, measure The inner diameter og The top cap and make The flat area 2-3 mm shorter, so IT doesn't touch The cap. Bend it like i did om images over, and mount The mesh.

Important that the mesh 'legs' Are equal. When both ends of The mesh Are mounted, adjust The mesh so it is symmetrical and flat on top

Good luck with The Build, and ask if You need more info. You should also check Out aum shanti's Thread further up for additional info

Blessings

Propello
#18 Posted : 5/14/2019 7:57:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mycowong wrote:
Out of all the ways I have found a vape mod with temp control and a saionara top airflow bucket piece. Read about it on reddit and bought it. Have had 1 hit break through with ease for myself and everyone I've given it to. Worth every dollar. And you can change it to use eliquid or wax too!

Don't bother with mesh vapes. With a titanium bucket you can either leave the excess unvaped dmt for next time or clean quickly with earswab and alcohol.

I have ordered the saionara top airflow W Titanium bucket now. Will test and report when it arrives. Thx for The input.

Blessings

mycowong
#19 Posted : 5/15/2019 3:52:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Np. I'm pretty sure you can breakthrough with about 15-25mg in this thing. I use it on wattage mode at 45w. I usually heat It up to 50% then hit it near the end of the draw to get the most concentrated hit. Then I hold until I need another breath. Then break through lol every time.

enlightenedvoyager
#20 Posted : 5/15/2019 7:11:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Enlightenedvoyager

The 810 glass mouth piece should fit, vandyvape mesh uses an 810 drip tip.

When You set up the mesh to the rda, measure The inner diameter og The top cap and make The flat area 2-3 mm shorter, so IT doesn't touch The cap. Bend it like i did om images over, and mount The mesh.

Important that the mesh 'legs' Are equal. When both ends of The mesh Are mounted, adjust The mesh so it is symmetrical and flat on top

Good luck with The Build, and ask if You need more info. You should also check Out aum shanti's Thread further up for additional info

Blessings

Thanks for the heads up. I shall ask if I get stuck. I have some wick building experience but I’ve never used mesh before. What TC settings should I start with, do you reckon? I’ll be using VV 0.9 150 mesh. The goods are extremely white, light and fluffy and melt instantly in my Yocan.

Also, what’s vapour production like on the exhale? I love my machine for this reason as it always produces plenty of vapour n you know you’ve got it all, whereas my Yocan hardly produces any so you never quite know if you’ve cleared it all. Not a fan of the Yocan at all. Very little success with it. Love the machine method but I’m looking for a 1 hitter now n something that doesn’t use a flame.

Thanks again for testing the waters for us Smile
*** Happy Travels ***

123NEXT»