We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blue Lotus inhibits DMT access to Hyperspace? Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 5/8/2019 7:19:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know whether Blue lotus has any inhibiting effects to DMT? This happened recently though I'm not quite sure if it was completely due to blue lotus.

So recently been smoking dmt probably every other day within a period of a week. The day before I had noticed my experience in hyperspace was about half of the time than previous journeys even though I've taking the same amount of harmala extract and spice. That day I wasn't planning to try to access hyperspce because I had smoke cannabis and was quite ungrounded. Then in the evening I thought why not give a try and proceed to make a cold brew (of a tea bag) of blue lotus leaves. I drank some of the blue lotus tea and proceed to smoke the spice, but to my utmost surprise there was zero effect. I had not even a slight body sensations or any visual. Granted I didn't take harmala extract but my previous trips without harmala were still having immediate body sensations...etc. I was completely blocked out of accessing the hyperspace - no sensation, no visual, nothing! I was so shocked that I've been taking a break ever since.

I'm still trying to wrap my heads around this experience. It might had to do with too many trips within such short time without proper integration. I've also suspect cannabis has adverse effect to my brain chemistry, but that's probably very different to each person. Lastly, I think blue lotus might inhibits how DMT interacts within brain receptors though I'm hoping someone can shed light on this.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

_Arcane_
#2 Posted : 5/12/2019 1:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IME Blue Lotus should have no diminishing effects on smoking DMT, I use it every time I smoke my changa on a bed of blue lotus and has never had a detrimental effect, I suspect the frequency you are smoking it will have more of an inhibiting effect than anything to do with blue lotus.

My advice would be to take a break for a week or two then give it another go.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

sbios
#3 Posted : 5/13/2019 12:18:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing the info. I agree the frequency and mindset do play big part in the ensuing trip. Got to respect to play!