CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV111213
wow oh wow bufotenine success!! Options

jamie
#241 Posted : 12/4/2009 10:09:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

wow I think boiling in acid water evapping, basing a then pulling with iso did create a stronger extract..I am soo damn tripped out right now..

I just stood under a light eyes closed singing "over the rainbow" for about 5 minutes in complete contentment..wonderful eyelid patterns to acommany me with my songVery happy

haha I love you guys!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ElusiveMind
#242 Posted : 12/4/2009 11:08:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what was the ratio of water to vinegar that you used? and at what temp did you boil it at? (Very interesting thread Very happy)
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

jamie
#243 Posted : 12/5/2009 12:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dunno I just dumped some vinegar in..not alot a few tbl spoons..
I dunno the temp for boiling I just did 2 vinegar water boils on the seeds..strained and reduced, based and evapped in front of a fan.

Then I took the same seeds already boiled and did 1 iso extraction, based that and evapped and mixed the 2 extracts together and pulled with the iso..and made changa

I toasted the hell out of the seeds before doing anything.

69ron
#244 Posted : 12/6/2009 1:30:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I toasted the hell out of the seeds before doing anything.

This seems to be the key to good results. Does anyone have any information on exactly what toasting does to the seeds?
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.
I do not answer PMs! I delete all PMs no matter who they are from, even from a good friend. I don't have time for the PMs. I have very little free time. If you have a question just post it in a threadSmile

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

jamie
#245 Posted : 12/18/2009 8:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone tried vaporizing the impure bufotenine resin from the iso tek..or the changa made from it?...I want to switch to vaping the stuff but I dunno how well it should work..

jamie
#246 Posted : 12/18/2009 8:38:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so I went ahead and made that vaporizer extension piece for bongs from a glass dropper piece that amor_fati created in his thread..and it works well!

I vaped a tiny bit of bufotenine changa and it seems a much better way of using it as compared to smoking..way cleaner and it may just be me..but it seems more euphoric.

polytrip
#247 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:59:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I wouldn´t call bufotenine one of my favorite psychedelic´s because i find it´s effects rather superficial: there was a thread here on the nexus about how a powerfull psychedelic experience can sometimes make you cry from joy or just because of the intensity of the emotions. I think that bufotenine will never make me cry. It doesn´t provoke much emotions in me.

But i do love it´s visual effects.

I don´t do bufotenine very often, because of what i just said and also because of it´s short duration.
But yesterday i smoked some vilca seeds mixed with cannabis and it was the most amazing experience i´ve ever had with it.

First you always have a stage of nausea. To me it feels like a mild nicotine-poisoning, and i realy feel gravity pulling twice as hard. But this phase passes quickly. Then you feel something like a pressure in your head building up quickly and then you suddenly start seeing the weirdest things and having mild aural hallucinations as well.

I have yet to try it with ayahuasca or shrooms, but i bet that combination is very special.

yesterday night after i smoked this stuff, i was in a room with dimmed lights. The room suddenly looked like it was made out of wool entirely and it started to snow inside. Then the wool turned into a sort of lego-bricks and then...there suddenly was a tornado inside the room, wich was made entirely out of mice. The mice flew in circular motions so that they formed a tornado toghether and eventually started spreading throughout the room. In the end they formed a huge funnel around me that spread out until the mice eventually where running in a circular motion over the walls, the roof and everywhere else. After the mice had transformed into fractal-like figures, i saw glistening spirals of glass rotating downwards.
It was all very spectacular, visually.

After half an hour or so, the effects started to blend with the effects of the cannabis i smoked, and i did no longer feel very 'tryptamine´d' but rather very high on cannabis with just some more visual activity than usual.

polytrip
#248 Posted : 1/23/2012 11:50:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I realy like the cannabis/bufo combination. Yesterday evening i smoked some more and it was extremely visual again. The nice thing is that both are relatively short-lasting. It´s like giving a powerfull visual tryptamine-boost to your cannabis. And after about 30 minutes, you very gradually and gently start to normalise until you´re just stoned from cannabis.

Visually, bufotenine is extremely varied in it´s effects: there´s so many things happening in your visual field that it´s simply amazing. There´s a mental effect i´ve also noticed and that is that it makes me look at objects differently: a stone or a loaf of bread can suddenly look happy or angry or sad.

The only thing is that i shouldn´t be tempted to smoke cannabis more often, since i´ve found out about this combo.

jamie
#249 Posted : 1/23/2012 6:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

try it with some caapi, and maybe a gram of mimosa at most...the mimosa will fully color the bufotenine experience, without making the experience much longer at that dose.

polytrip
#250 Posted : 1/24/2012 9:52:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
try it with some caapi, and maybe a gram of mimosa at most...the mimosa will fully color the bufotenine experience, without making the experience much longer at that dose.

I will definately do that. There have been a few times that i actually had some vilca lying around, when i was on aya, and i was just simply so taken away by the ayahuasca that i simply forgot about the bufoLaughing .
But i can see how a bufo/aya combo would be about the most spectacular thing in the world.

jamie
#251 Posted : 1/24/2012 5:31:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, the key is to first take 1/3-1/2 of a dose of ayahuasca. Then take the bufotenine, because bufotenine can really synergise with low doses of DMT, even if you barely feel the DMT before you take the bufotenine. The bufotenine visions are more beautiful and DMT like this way, but still retain a bufotenine quality. Then if you want you can try a full dose of ayahuasca with bufotenine..you probably will need alot less bufo with an already visionary dose of DMT admixture.

dragonrider
#252 Posted : 5/12/2019 6:04:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
yeah, the key is to first take 1/3-1/2 of a dose of ayahuasca. Then take the bufotenine, because bufotenine can really synergise with low doses of DMT, even if you barely feel the DMT before you take the bufotenine. The bufotenine visions are more beautiful and DMT like this way, but still retain a bufotenine quality. Then if you want you can try a full dose of ayahuasca with bufotenine..you probably will need alot less bufo with an already visionary dose of DMT admixture.

The same is true for LSD.

Tonight i took some yopo on the peak of an ALD-52 trip. I have some yopo sitting, in a jar, wich is a 50/50% mixture of yopo seeds and edible lime. Maybe it's more like 40/60 actually.
It's a bunch of very dark brown grains. I put one under my tongue and just let it sit there for five minutes.

The first thing i experienced was a sense of stimulation. Like a cup of strong coffee maybe, but coming on very sudden after five minutes of no felt effects.

Then i open my eyes. And very slowly my field of vision becomes filled with a sort of 'electricity'. Very much like with DMT, and i also experience some of the euphoria and the blending of senses, how your own counsciousness becomes one with all the visuals. Like how you feel the energy of those patterns becoming the very fibers of existence itself.

And then after ten to fifteen minutes, it quickly fades.

It's almost perfect. If only it lasted longer.

dragonrider
#253 Posted : 5/12/2019 3:31:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was still feeling some effects of LSD when i made that post. When i searched for "bufotenin" on this site, i stumbled upon this thread. The title and the main theme, i thought, realy fitted what i wanted to say as well.....bufotenin/yopo/vilca is a difficult substance to work with. Many people don't get good results immediately. But especially when it's taken if you are already on something psychedelic, tryptamine-ish, it is realy incredible stuff.

I completely get that "wow oh wow" feeling jamie must have had when starting this thread. It is amazing. Very reminiscent of DMT, but very distinct as well.

When taken sublingually, it tends to take a little longer to kick in. But when it comes, it does tend to happen very quick still. Smoking it is still the most effective way.
You are very quickly being transported to another reality. It is pretty immersive, but not to the same degree as DMT. It can get powerfull enough, to take you to another reality though, regardless of whether you've opened your eyes or not. Completely taking over your field of vision.

The euphoria reminds me a bit of cannabis as well.

«PREV111213