We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Idea pertaining to oral micro doses Options

loveandlight67
#1 Posted : 5/10/2019 11:48:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had this thought for awhile, and as I learned more about dmt think it's more plausible. If One was to take an moai in the morning, then take very small mico doses throughout the day, I wonder what the effects might be?

What really stemmed this thought was almost an extended release version of dmt which hit throughout the day. Not enough to breakthrough, just enough to catch some effects. But trial and error one could even up the dose just slightly as the day passes to account for tolerance. Obviously going deeper or breaking through has it's own significance with dmt, which I still think is the important error.

My thought though is maybe it could be almost the super substance to help humanity. Instead of all these anti depresseants, uppers, downers, etc., everyone could just be walking around in hyperspace lol. In reality though, I am going to try this once I have enough deems and maoi to give it shot.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jagube
#2 Posted : 5/11/2019 10:01:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You wouldn't feel the DMT.

Harmalas seem a better candidate for oral microdosing than DMT. To feel a microdose of DMT you'd still need a full MAOI dose. And the effects of (microdosed) harmalas are more compatible with daily activities.

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 5/11/2019 5:45:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There is Moclobemide for the MAO-A inhibition if one wants to microdose the DMT.

Nereus
#4 Posted : 5/11/2019 10:03:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

loveandlight67 wrote:
But trial and error one could even up the dose just slightly as the day passes to account for tolerance.

If proper inhibition takes place, tolerance should be out of question. Other than that, I think microdosing pharma wouldn't be quite effective as a regular daytime activity since this experience is very dependent on set and setting. There are many facets to this art, dmt can definitely be a nice, versatile ally if known how to handle, it just behaves better when used in private settings and not so much in public. Not that it would make one stand out in ways (though it could and caution should be taken), just that not being in ones private/intimate setting would take away a lot from the actual experience itself and certain results can only be obtained while hermitting.

My question is, why not try microdosing with psilocybin mushrooms instead? It's already proven to do great in that regard.

Just my opinion.

loveandlight67
#5 Posted : 5/12/2019 5:16:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nereus wrote:

My question is, why not try microdosing with psilocybin mushrooms instead? It's already proven to do great in that regard.

Just my opinion.

I have tried microdosing both mushrooms and lsd. Lsd seemed to be great for problem solving and artistic settings. Not so great for learning a brand new task, I guess retaining new information. Maybe I'll give mushrooms anther try. I did find it helped increase mood, and similarly with creative tasks. The main drawback I felt was being a bit out of it, almost like it's easy to lose sight of baseline. Things start to become a little too weird after a few days, or even with a day on and a few days off. Like am I being weird, or is this acid making me weird lol jk. I guess I have slight ocd so overthinking may be an issue. When my mind isn't firing at capacity I feel out of sync. My aim with the dmt would be to get the heightened effects without the completely leaving this realm. Not really sure if this would even be beneficial though.

"There is Moclobemide for the MAO-A inhibition if one wants to microdose the DMT."

Thanks I will look into this a bit and give it a try!

"Harmalas seem a better candidate for oral microdosing than DMT. To feel a microdose of DMT you'd still need a full MAOI dose. And the effects of (microdosed) harmalas are more compatible with daily activities.

Will also give this a try in microdoses and see what it has to offer. Thanks for the input!