We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nice 5MeO DMT Freebase Crystals Options

CaptainFuture
#1 Posted : 5/10/2019 8:05:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good Morning, everyone.
I was able to finally grow some nice 5MeO DMT crystals.
I was surely hoping for some larger ones, though mainly interested how they would crystallize, which form they would be compared to NN DMT. Maybe I repeat this in the future. I guess the solvent was over saturated that's why so many small xtls formed.

So I used 1gr. of this grey 5MeO DMT freebase:

This was dissolved in warm Petroleum Ether ("Wundbenzin"Pleased, medical grade.
Due to the impurities sticking to the molecules this is quite a task.
The guy I got the new 5M batch from "bulk freebased" 5M oxalate and this resulted in this greyish dry freebase, with a very strange texture. It's still 95% 5MeO DMT though.

The solvent was then kept at room temp for a day and then around 10degrees in my shroom lab for another five days until all of the solvent was fully evaporated.
I used two layers of cling foil, so I was able to have this very slow evap but therefore zero Oxide was building up. The result was not oily yellowish in any way.

Scraped up crystals:

And while still being in Solvent:

And then final results in glas bowl:

Moderator wrote:
Please, no discussion of buying or selling. Please read the forum rules section. thank you

LOVE is all there is.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.