We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

Kable
#161 Posted : 5/3/2019 1:32:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll take your word for it that it matches the GVG, but it looks to me like it has similar disadvantages. Such as one time use, not that stealthy, and you still need to carry a scale with you. Not to mention the DMT looks exactly like DMT. It's cool that it works and you lost the need for a torch. I imagine the latter makes it easier for newbs. But with my ccell palm, depending on how I mix it I have 10-20 breakthroughs almost invisible in the palm of my hand and literally invisible in my pocket. Repeated use, no scale, no torch, you can breakthrough almost all at once or ramp up slow and add on like changa...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aum_Shanti
#162 Posted : 5/3/2019 7:42:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
But with my ccell palm, depending on how I mix it I have 10-20 breakthroughs almost invisible in the palm of my hand and literally invisible in my pocket.

Honestly I never had the urge for this...

And you do not really need necessarily a scale. I use microspoons. So technically the whole setup also fits into a pocket with no problems.

But I get what you mean. It's just that I personally do not think many people need this. But everybody what he likes best.

For me personally, I need this device also to vape other substances, which need higher dosages (e.g. MET). And this is basically impossible to vape in one toke with a juice approach, whereas it is super simple with this tek.

Quote:
I think The trick is to heat The coil at the watt level where it start to glow. The air You pull when inhaling will cool the mesh down.

When you get it glowing I'm 100% positive that you will burn part of the DMT. Is it harsh when you vape it? With TC it is completely smooth, no harshness at all.

But if it works like that for you, then I'm happy. But I still do think it would be a minor problem to get TC working for your mod.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Propello
#163 Posted : 5/3/2019 9:09:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@aum shanti
There were no burnt taste or smell after vaping at 23 watt, The vapor were smoothie but dense. No smell from The mesh except new sneakers odor. About The tc - Even if i set The mod at Max temp, The wattage jumps between 5-10 W, which is too low for breaking through in 1-2 hits for me at least.

I don't vape at concerts or others public places, setting is important to me, and i vape The Molecule with The goal of breaking through every time. Vaping too little is just annoying. So The mesh rda dripper method Suits me perfectly.

Aum_Shanti
#164 Posted : 5/3/2019 10:48:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
@aum shanti
About The tc - Even if i set The mod at Max temp, The wattage jumps between 5-10 W, which is too low for breaking through in 1-2 hits for me at least.

What wattage did you set in TC? Is the temp profile correct? Is the set temp reached? E.g. if the temp is reached and correctly held, but the DMT doesn't evap properly, then you very likely have set a wrong temp profile, and your mesh is actually way lower in temp than indicated (kinda sounds like that to me). Or the cold resistance wasn't set correctly (but I assume you know how this works, so I deem this improbable).

I have really no problem vaping all DMT in one toke in TC.

Actually I developed this tek to be able to vape several hundred mg of substance (albeit not DMT Big grin, I'm not insane ) in one toke. And it is possible, with a big enough mesh (e.g. vaped up to 500mg A-PVP in one toke, or 200mg MET in one toke)

Quote:
I don't vape at concerts or others public places, setting is important to me, and i vape The Molecule with The goal of breaking through every time. Vaping too little is just annoying. So The mesh rda dripper method Suits me perfectly.

Exactly the same for me.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Kable
#165 Posted : 5/3/2019 12:50:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
@aum shanti

More than 90% of the time I vape at home, but sometimes I'll do it at a friends home or outside in nature. Still the music festival (IMO) is as near to genuine old school shamanic "dance around a fire with your friends" setting as it gets. The ccell gives that versatility for any and all of that plus when I'm traveling with it, it's not obviously contraband. As for strength my ccell palm has delivered breakthroughs 68 out of my last 70 attempts. That's better than my percent with my GVG. With the ccell, if you "vape too little" you just hit it again.

If the mesh thing fits your needs that's cool, I'm just saying the ccell meets other additional needs.

Propello
#166 Posted : 5/3/2019 11:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kable:

I plan to experiment further with The e-cig approach as well, i like to do some when walking in The forest with my dog. Which ccell tank Are You using? Vaporesso NRG?

The freedom, stealth and ease of use of an e-cig for vaping makes t

Kable
#167 Posted : 5/3/2019 11:52:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use the glass ceramic top in black, but I expect any one of these would work.

https://hamiltondevices....ategory/cartridge/th210/

I use their palm battery, which literally fits in the palm of your hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OCPkO1zMec

There are a lot of nuances with it. It probably took me a solid 50 breakthroughs to really get a handle on it and I'm still learning, but I think I'm 95% of the way towards having it optimized. All done the hard way, lol

Propello
#168 Posted : 5/4/2019 2:32:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Propello wrote:
@aum shanti
About The tc - Even if i set The mod at Max temp, The wattage jumps between 5-10 W, which is too low for breaking through in 1-2 hits for me at least.

What wattage did you set in TC? Is the temp profile correct? Is the set temp reached? E.g. if the temp is reached and correctly held, but the DMT doesn't evap properly, then you very likely have set a wrong temp profile, and your mesh is actually way lower in temp than indicated (kinda sounds like that to me). Or the cold resistance wasn't set correctly (but I assume you know how this works, so I deem this improbable).

Actually I developed this tek to be able to vape several hundred mg of substance (albeit not DMT Big grin, I'm not insane ) in one toke. And it is possible, with a big enough mesh (e.g. vaped up to 500mg A-PVP in one toke, or 200mg MET in one toke)

Quote:

Exactly the same for me.

Det The W to 40, but it wasbt best that. Used The ss316 mode. 315 Degrees C. I'll experiment some
More with tc mode to see if i Can make IT work.

Propello
#169 Posted : 5/4/2019 2:34:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Propello wrote:
@aum shanti

Quote:

Exactly the same for me.

Set The W to 40, but it wasnt going near. Used The ss316 mode. 315 Degrees C. I'll experiment some

Aum_Shanti
#170 Posted : 5/4/2019 7:08:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

Set The W to 40, but it wasnt going near. Used The ss316 mode. 315 Degrees C. I'll experiment some

Does the mod display, that the temp gets reached? For 315C would be way too high for DMT. It should evaporate in a minuscule instant at that temp.

If it displays this temp, but the DMT doesn't crazy strongly evaporate, then definitely either the temp profile is off, or the cold resistance initialization wrong. I honestly cannot think of any other possibility.

Or is the problem that the temp drops strongly, when you inhale?
But IMHO this shouldn't really happen at 40W and such a small mesh. Then the problem might be that your temp control parameters just cannot properly control such a small thermal mass. Are you using arcticfox? With arcticfox you can adjust these PID parameters.

sbc1
#171 Posted : 5/4/2019 7:39:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Kable wrote:

There are a lot of nuances with it. It probably took me a solid 50 breakthroughs to really get a handle on it and I'm still learning, but I think I'm 95% of the way towards having it optimized. All done the hard way, lol

What ratio do you use, and what wattage do you vape at kable

Propello
#172 Posted : 5/6/2019 5:20:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sbc1 wrote:
Kable wrote:

At 315 C The mod varies 4-11 watt while just holding without airflow. The mesh doesn't get very hot, i Can touch it shortly without burning my tips. IT Will probably use Higher wattage if cooled by air when inhaling, and with material on top. But since wattage works so perfect for me, i think i Will stick to IT, but experiment a bit with tc to check if i Can get AS good results as i did with wattage.

Aum_Shanti
#173 Posted : 5/6/2019 5:29:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

At 315 C The mod varies 4-11 watt while just holding without airflow. The mesh doesn't get very hot, i Can touch it shortly without burning my tips.

Then surely your temp regulation is quite off. As at 315C you would immediately burn your fingers. Trust me, been there, done that Big grin

Maybe try another temp profile. I mean even if it is also quite off, but if you get a temp profile reaching hotter temps, then you would be fine. From your description it sounds, as if the actual temp is around 100C max.

Propello
#174 Posted : 5/6/2019 10:11:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that was ny conclusion as well, i'll Try another mod and/or check The different options on the one i have used so far.

Thanks again for The help and tips aum shanti

Blessings

Kable
#175 Posted : 5/7/2019 4:24:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sbc1 wrote:

I'm hesitant to share all my hard won data because I'm in protest of the nexus caste system, and the fact that after three years membership I'm still regarded as an "untouchable." I'd say PM me but that strawberry means I can't reply.

Propello
#176 Posted : 5/9/2019 6:08:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kable wrote:
sbc1 wrote:

I'm hesitant to share all my hard won data because I'm in protest of the nexus caste system, and the fact that after three years membership I'm still regarded as an "untouchable." I'd say PM me but that strawberry means I can't reply.

Kable: since You have lost The berry, perhaps You Can enlighten is with your ideas and data?

Blessings

Asher7
#177 Posted : 5/10/2019 6:13:09 AM

Professional Tracker

Never tried temp control. Blacked out on 2 hits with kanthal though so it works.

I found a wire that’s a quad core clapton and it has two benefits. 1, it’s fatter with tons of nooks and crannies, and 2, because it’s fatter with more metal the ramp up time is longer. What’s good about that is the window between too cold and too hot is longer so at about a little over half the wattage you vape nic juice at you have a wider window of optimal heat so it works real well.

I can’t remember exactly what the wattage was but I’m usually around 60 so my guess would be 40’s. The juice was 1/1Cool No reason you need to make it that strong but if you’re looking for easy ingestion that’s it. It’s like everclear strength, you might could hurt yourself.

Oh I probably need to add, I was wicking with clean 0 nic juice and then would drip the loaded juice onto the coil, this was not a tank set up where the whole thing was spice juice. Maybe two drops, one on each coil, that is all.

Kable
#178 Posted : 5/10/2019 6:26:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

Kable: since You have lost The berry, perhaps You Can enlighten is with your ideas and data?

Blessings

I suppose that's fair. Smile

I'm using 50/50 pg/vg which is pretty typical. I've tried other mixes and they weren't better. Some people say 50/50 is kind of harsh, but I only notice that on a brand new cartridge, where you have to be very careful not to vape too long and burn the spice. Burnt spice is highly likely result in what I describe as "dearealization" which can turn very dark. I would not be surprised if a fair number of bad trips result from burning the DMT.

I don't try and measure by mL, but rather by drops. According to the internet 20 drops make for 1 mL but I don't trust that. Water drops look bigger than my pg/vg drops and for a 0.5 mL cartridge mixed with DMT I can just barely fit 13 drops (especially with thicker mixture). The 1 mL ccell cartridges look like they hold more than double, but I have less experience with them, though might use them the next time I run out of cartridges. I like that they hole more, I just don't like that they stick up higher out of my palm battery.

The palm batteries are not adjustable in wattage so I just take what comes. I am wondering if a freshly charged battery runs "hotter" and intend to test that out in the near future. There are just a lot of variables, but regardless I think these cartridges are the future. I broke through on one half inhalation the first time I tried it, so still trying to figure out how that happened, as it was a friends ccell. Usually it takes me 3-4 tokes.

The biggest thing I found is you can't use jungle spice. It will clog your ccell withing 3-4 uses. The spice does not need to be white, but orange is bad. I'll do a re-ex to remove all the plant solids and oils I can, which still leaves me with spice that's a bit yellow, but does not clog it.

Less that .250 grams/10 drop ration seems too thin to breakthrough efficiently. You can still do it, but for me it took 5-6 long inhalations and used up more spice in the long run. I thought .5 grams/13 drops was too thick, when I tested it first, but I now think I was inhaling too long and too hard, and wasting DMT that way. So I'm retesting thicker mixtures now trying to find the sweet spot.

It seems like as the cartridge warms up/or the battery dies down you can take longer vapes without burning it. I'll vary my inhalations between 3-8 seconds depending on feel, calling it off if it feels like it is burning my mouth or throat. I also feel like a slow easy draw is more efficient than hitting it hard. I'll very likely change some of my above ideas as I learn more, or discover/imagine some variable I hadn't thought of prior. I hope that makes sense.

Kable
#179 Posted : 5/10/2019 7:54:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And I always hold my breath 15 seconds, full exhale and next breath is DMT, no other breaths in between. 10 seconds tested as too short, and 20 seconds too long, IME

Propello
#180 Posted : 5/12/2019 11:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think those small batteries give more power when fully charged.
Just wonder which ccell cartridges You use, Can You provide a link or image?

Thanks for the info kable, and congrats with the promotion 😀

Blessings

«PREV7891011NEXT»