We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
free the spores! Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 3/9/2018 6:34:27 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Denver group (Denver for Psilocybin) is taking first small steps to make psilocybin legal in Colorado. Currently they are getting the all clear to gather signatures for a ballot initiative.

https://www.thedenvercha...-legalize-mushrooms-next

Wishing them the best.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 1/9/2019 4:28:33 PM

❤️‍🔥

Some good news from Denver! Organizers claim a ballot proposal to decriminalize mushrooms at the city level has gathered enough signatures to be voted. If certified, the people can vote on it in May.

This time the organization is called "Denver for Psilocybin". Their director, Kevin Matthews, seems like a legit real-life hero. He was helped by mushrooms (like some of us here) and did something about it:

9news wrote:
Matthews, a father of a 4-year-old, said he personally has benefited from the drug to help with depression.

“Mushrooms have really given me a new lease, a new outlook, a new perception on life,” Matthews said. “It’s made the world a better place for me. It’s not something I use very often, but the experiences I have had have been profound and have radically changed me.”

Best of luck to Kevin and the group he is in. Rights are not given to us, we need to go get them.

A lot of work is left, including door to door campaning for the initiative. They have about 100 volunteers. If I lived in Denver I would look into joining this effort to bring freedom to the people.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 1/9/2019 5:49:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. Wish them all the best and I hope they get something passed. A change in laws that gives access to this medicine to any adult who so chooses to partake. That would be amazing. That has the potential to change the world. I feel like the legalization of recreational cannabis on a state level has opened some doors. Let us hope. Thanks for posting this Loveall. Edit, I read the second article, and the change in law I was daydreaming about is a little different than what they are trying for. Decriminalization is a great place to start!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Loveall
#4 Posted : 1/9/2019 7:14:12 PM

❤️‍🔥

Yes, agreed, I think decriminalization is a good and resonable first step for mushrooms.

Call me old fashioned, but I kind of like the idea that an individual pursuing this part of nature is going to have to put some personal effort and thought into this endeavor (instead of just walking up to counter and ordering up).

null24
#5 Posted : 1/10/2019 5:20:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Again, i like Colorado's bill so much better than my state's.

In Oregon, a small cadre of professional psychotherapists are trying to get a bill on the ballot that basically allows them, and only them, to provide mushrooms only within (expensive, non insurance covered) doctor visits. In essence it sets them up as a protected legal class and within an entirely new profession. I don't know where the "medicine" is to be sourced, but they'll set up the supply chain and prices too...

Hell, i know of person that uses them in psychotherapysessions and they provide them for 3X the street value to yuppies with no drug connections... A pretty sweet set-up for that family.

Unfortunately in Oregon the psychedelic societys have been taken over and are controlled by a bunch of greed driven yuppie new-agers who think they know the best for everyone and think they should be in control. (Ask me how i really feelConfused )
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

FranLover
#6 Posted : 1/11/2019 1:02:58 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Man this would be the best thing ever...to vacation in Denver, skiing all day and at night smoking high quality canabis in varied strains with shrooms!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Loveall
#7 Posted : 1/11/2019 3:49:31 AM

❤️‍🔥

FranLover wrote:
Man this would be the best thing ever...to vacation in Denver, skiing all day and at night smoking high quality canabis in varied strains with shrooms!

It could be a good place for a psychedlic science convention... Big grin

Loveall
#8 Posted : 2/6/2019 5:09:07 PM

❤️‍🔥

Good news, the board of elections certified the signatures and the initiative to decriminalize magic mushrooms in Denver with be on the ballot. Votes will be cast on May 7th.

May love of nature and the right to personal freedom guide the voters.

Press release: https://www.thedenvercha...hedelic-mushrooms-in-may

Th Entity
#9 Posted : 2/6/2019 6:34:51 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

I heard California is trying to legalize psilocybin mushrooms too, one day our kids won't believe that people used to go to prison for these substances..shame on the governments Thumbs up

JKW
#10 Posted : 4/10/2019 6:35:56 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

Th Entity wrote:
I heard California is trying to legalize psilocybin mushrooms too, one day our kids won't believe that people used to go to prison for these substances..shame on the governments Thumbs up

The first initiative failed. Apparently, something is happening in Oakland now. They seem to be trying to follow Denver's model.

Loveall
#11 Posted : 4/10/2019 6:58:50 PM

❤️‍🔥

JKW wrote:
Th Entity wrote:

The first initiative failed. Apparently, something is happening in Oakland now. They seem to be trying to follow Denver's model.

Denver still needs to vote on the current initiative on May 7th. I think that's the next result to look forward to.

Loveall
#12 Posted : 4/30/2019 10:36:27 PM

❤️‍🔥

Ballots will be cast on in one week. Here is the text the voters will see in the polling booth:

Mile High City wrote:
• Initiated Ordinance 301: Denver Psilocybin Mushroom Initiative
A "yes" vote is a vote in favor of making the adult possession and use of psilocybin mushrooms the lowest law enforcement priority in Denver and prohibiting the city from spending resources on enforcing related penalties.
A "no" vote is a vote against making the adult possession and use of psilocybin mushrooms the lowest law enforcement priority in Denver and prohibiting the city from spending resources on enforcing related penalties.

I wish the good people of Denver make a wise decision. May mother nature and scientific research guide their choice and may they make our common shamanic ancestors proud.

Loveall
#13 Posted : 5/6/2019 11:33:27 AM

❤️‍🔥

Early ballots are being cast and voting concludes Tuesday. Here is a good place to get updates,

https://www.cpr.org/news...ar-in-tuesday-s-election

The green and libertarian parties have supported the decriminalization measure.

A religious conservative think tank (the Centennial Institute) has opposed it. They paint a narrative of mushrooms being "let loose in the streets" (they already grow in parks anyway) and that it could rewire your brain in a harmful manner (have they been reading any of the research coming out or listened to the people who have experienced this ancient medicine?). On the other hand, being in jail is known to cause trauma and have very negative consequences in people's lives.

Loveall
#14 Posted : 5/7/2019 3:27:28 PM

❤️‍🔥

Here is the site that will post the results at 7pm local time (about 10.5 hours from this post's timestamp).

https://www.denvergov.or...esults#/results/20190507

Loveall
#15 Posted : 5/8/2019 2:18:05 AM

❤️‍🔥

Loveall wrote:
Here is the site that will post the results at 7pm local time (about 10.5 hours from this post's timestamp).

https://www.denvergov.or...esults#/results/20190507

Disappointinly it failed. Pretty close though, we need 5% of the population to read more science, get more educated, respect personal liberty, respect nature, and change their mind.

Maybe next time. Truth and nature are not going away (hopefully).

Correction: it passed during final vote tally. We are talking about it in this thread.

_Arcane_
#16 Posted : 5/12/2019 1:13:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Super proud of Denver, well done guys.

If only the UK would use science and peer reviewed evidence instead of opinion and personal gain to make their drug laws, I live in hope.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm