We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Still waiting for the right time. Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 4/28/2019 2:47:15 AM

I is the obstacle.

Since my first dmt experience a few weeks ago I’ve been really having to rebuild myself. I pretty much underestimated the experience as a whole and got stuck in the waiting room and it kinda freaked me out. I’ve read and tried to shake of the anxiety keeping me from trying to break through again but I haven’t been able to shake it... this past week I’ve tried a couple tiny flakes in my atomizer that pretty much just made everything shimmery. The furthest I’ve gone since is back in the waiting room once which I handled better this time. I hit enough that I felt it getting stronger so I put a pillow on my eyes, laid back and just told myself “stay calm, just let it do it’s thing”. I saw green walls I guess I would call them. The were made up of this maze looking pipe or tube pattern that is pretty well illustrated in one of the nexus home page logos I saw. The flat looking walls were kinda rotating. For example the pattern that kinda looked like it was the floor part would raise up to where the wall part was as the wall part would rotate and take the floors spot. It’s hard to describe but it was sorta a rotation. Anyways, I handled well never feeling to overwhelmed but still could feel the underlying fear that it would intensify to a point that would freak me out. it sucks because I can’t seem to rid myself of this fear and I’m bout to the point of just Going as big as I can and praying it goes well. I’ve read everything on preflight and post experience anxiety I can and I feel like I’m building it up to much in my head. So I read breaking through is kinda like skydiving which I’ve done once and sometimes you just have to cringe, jump and hope enjoy the ride. I’m thinking when I find the right time this will be the method I’ll try next and hopefully what everyone says about breakthroughs being amazing and transcendental is true and it doesn’t scare the shit outta me and turn into a thirty minute hell. Anyways thanks for reading and wish me luck guys 🚀🤩🤖🧝🏻‍♂️👽
This guys ego ^

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 4/28/2019 4:35:14 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I have rotated in checkered walls/floors too. Amazing that dmt can turn you on your head like that. Fear is normal. Acceptance of fear is courage. Worrying is preposterous.

Luck! 🤖👽🎭🚀🛸
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 4/28/2019 3:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I first smoalked a year and a half ago and I am still not in any hurry to try again. Smile Take your time its powerful stuff.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 4/28/2019 8:33:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Changa is friendlier. Or, pre dose with RIMA. Done judiciously, anxiolytic, and catalyzes the tryptaminics!

Peace

Achilles
#5 Posted : 5/4/2019 11:33:15 AM

I is the obstacle.

Thinking bout trying some 30x cappi resn and oral freebase roa. I’ve never tried it but I’m hoping it will be similar to an lsd trip.
This guys ego ^

spyfish
#6 Posted : 5/5/2019 10:33:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
Thinking bout trying some 30x cappi resn and oral freebase roa. I’ve never tried it but I’m hoping it will be similar to an lsd trip.

Gonna be nowhere near a LSD trip, your talking about DMT oral right?

I do t know why, but really disliked LSD. Didn't have a bad trip or anything, but felt so synthetic and visuals so technical. I had done Ayahuasca many times before acid, maybe that's why.

But to the point, for me at least oral DMT (Ayahuasca) is the most devine, spiritual and healing experiences I've ever had. From dark abyss to orgasmic angelic bliss. Very different from pure spice, changa comes closer but still also very different.

A very strong mushrooms trip has some similarities. But there is just nothing quite like ayahuasca.

External Anarchy & Internal Monarchy

--Shadow
#7 Posted : 5/5/2019 11:33:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a funny thing when you think about it.

We go to bed each night and have no idea what we are going to dream about, yet we are thrown into an experience that goes for hours, and can be truly terrifying. On top of that, we don't even know if we are going to ever wake up the next day... but we don't think about it the same as a 10 min DMT trip.

IMO, the scariest ones are actually the low-dose sub-breakthroughs, because you've still got hold of reality and can freak out with the changes going on.
However, when you have a breakthrough dose, you go past the point of even contemplating trying to hold onto control and next thing you know you coming out of it with a grin on your face thinking "why on earth was I scared?"

Many of us know exactly what you are going thru. Even when you have the calling, it still takes courage.

My advice, just load up your GVG or whatever, and then decide if you want to go thru with it or not. It kind of gives you that little nudge you need, because if you want to pull out, you waste your spice.
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder