We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extremely low yield from DMT Extraction Options

Chukuba
#1 Posted : 5/5/2019 5:37:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys. I extracted from 50g MHRB, but the yield was really low. So low that my microgram scale didn’t even read it properly, I’m guessing it was 20 ug. I did Noman’s Tek, I did the recipe in this link exactly: https://thepsychedelicsc...tist.com/dmt-extraction/ .

I did 4 Naphtha pulls, there were DMT crystals the next day I left the containers in the freezer, but they were powder like and there were only few relatively big crystals. I had to scrape the container like crazy to get all the DMT.

Is there any other easy extraction than Noman’s Tek, or any idea what could’ve went wrong?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AZ
#2 Posted : 5/5/2019 1:51:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had the same problem using the instructions from that website for my first extraction. Try leaving the powdered MHRB in the lye for 4 hours instead of 1, and instead of putting the 4 pulls into separate jars, put the 1st and 2nd pulls into a Pyrex dish with lid and the 3rd and 4th pulls into a different Pyrex dish with lid, then try leaving in the freezer for 24 hours instead of 8.

Also, you said you ordered the MHRB in already powdered form? I noticed a difference in yield when I upgraded to a 1500W blender.

null24
#3 Posted : 5/6/2019 3:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

After taking a quick look at your link, I'm gonna say you've been scammed. Pretty good one too, it has complaint proofing built right in. Mods may want to take a look as well, since the site is a marketing shill. I did not read the TEK there. IDK, the site says that (free base) DMT is smoked or injected IV and then the effects are described. That should've been a red flag to you right there.

Next time use one of the TEKS here, then you have the advantage of being able to communicate in threads or instantly via chat if you have issues, plus the methods are tried. I can't make suggestions on sourcing material other than to use common sense and protect yourself.

There's no real reason that basing your soup for three hours is going significantly increase yield. Nor would combining pulls have any effect.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*