We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Which extraction tek do you mostly use?
Choice Votes Statistics
Marsofold's tek 2 6 %
Noman's tek 10 33 %
Lazyman's tek 0 0 %
Nontoxic limonene tek 1 3 %
Shaggy's Jungle Tek 1 3 %
Vovin's tek 0 0 %
Jorkest's D-Limonene and Fumaric Acid tek 10 33 %
Passion Flower Extraction tek 3 10 %
Other - please post in the thread 3 10 %

Which extraction method do you use? Options

BeenHereBefore
#1 Posted : 10/18/2009 9:10:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did a search and couldn't find a poll like this. Just interested in which tek people are using to extract DMT from Mimosa Hostilis root bark. please post if you use an alternative tek or an established tek that you have altered in some way - thanks! Razz
Everything written above by the poster BeenHereBefore is simply an extract from a recent dream.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/18/2009 2:10:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

d-limo and fumaric acid tek FTW!
it's a sound

transitory
#3 Posted : 10/18/2009 2:20:54 PM

currently intergrating

Yeah- what Jorkest said. Amazing yields, pulls everything and smells great! Thanks Jorkest Very happy

Great idea for a poll BTW Smile

LINK: Jorkest's D-Limonene and Fumaric Acid Approach

LINK: Limonene & FASW Discussion Thread

"Give enough that it feels good but not so much it hurts"
Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.
What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything.

(Tony Parsons)

Astralking
#4 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:17:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lysergics tek from mycotopia. Pretty similar to your standard STB but uses 15ml water:2 gram bark:1 gram lye. Prefer to use less lye Smile got yields over 1% both times (only done it twice). Both times using half pound bark and quarter pound lye.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

soulfood
#5 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:29:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I use a different method everytime.

I like Jorkests tek the best though. I just don't have limonene all the time.

nadir
#6 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

used noman's, right now experimenting with smaller amounts of lye
seems that it's working .)
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

69ron
#7 Posted : 11/16/2009 8:15:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM doesn’t like doing things the same over and over and over. SWIM is constantly changing his techs, constantly trying new things, and never uses mimosa anymore, he uses either Hawaiian chacruna or chaliponga. So there’s no real choice for SWIM up there. He picked the last choice but it’s not exactly appropriate either.

When the perfect tech is found, SWIM will stop trying new things, but to date, none of the techs are perfect yet.

SWIM’s idea of a perfect tech is one that is simple with just a few steps, one that is not an A/B with emulsion problems, and one that is 100% non-toxic and food grade. We are getting close to having such a perfect tech.

SWIM likes his water only tech. The tech works but is not perfected yet. It’s sort of on the backburner for a while, but he’ll revisit it again in the future when he has more spare time. If he can get that tech to produce DMT crystals without the use of any solvent other than water, then he’ll be satisfied, but it might not be possible.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

deweeb
#8 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:28:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
<snipet>...and never uses mimosa anymore, he uses either Hawaiian chacruna or chaliponga.

Sorry to side track this thread , but I was wondering why ?

69ron
#9 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:37:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

deweeb wrote:
69ron wrote:
<snipet>...and never uses mimosa anymore, he uses either Hawaiian chacruna or chaliponga.

Sorry to side track this thread , but I was wondering why ?

2 reasons

1 : He prefers the effects of the end product from chacruna or chaliponga over the effects from mimosa. There’s something in mimosa that he can feel that he doesn’t like. It feels more toxic and more negative. He also feels this way when making ayahuasca with it.

2 : He extracts using a Soxhlet and both chacruna and chaliponga are less trouble to extract when using a Soxhlet. You can just dump the whole leaves in and it never clogs. Ground mimosa sometimes clogs the Soxhlet, and whole pieces of mimosa are too large to pack well in a Soxhlet.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.