We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How soon do you take your DMT after the MAOI? Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:33:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can imagine it depends what your taking but i was just wondering how long people wait after taking the MAOI before taking the DMT?

This has been a bit confusing for me since people say taht for aya, you take it all at once, but with pharma it seems that you have to wait. I was also wondering how the time varies depending on if you have tea, eat the seeds in capsules(if rue) or the extracted alkaloids?

Few little questions and i think i will be trying my pharma soooooon!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:44:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM takes them at the same time dissolved in juice. If he waits and takes the DMT after the MAOI, it's not very effective for SWIM.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:46:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well from experience, I no longer use capsules for pharma (or I wouldn't if I was to do it again), they slow it down and make harder to predict how strong the experience will be. With Moclobemide you should wait 45 mins, with caapi or Rue I would leave 15 mins between dosings maybe, and take the DMT dissolved in a shot of fruit juice...

Well I did this with 125mg DMT fumurate and 150mg Mocolbemide, and it actually caused a very harrowing, intense experience that had me curling up in the corner of a field before it released me (also made me swear of Moclobemide as an MAOI). A previous experience using exactly the same doses, but with the DMT in a capsule produced a very light, recreational type experience...so one's dosing method shouldn't be underestimated! Cool

Astralking
#4 Posted : 12/12/2009 2:24:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM takes them at the same time dissolved in juice. If he waits and takes the DMT after the MAOI, it's not very effective for SWIM.

is that using the pure alkaloids yes?

Bancopuma wrote:
Well from experience, I no longer use capsules for pharma (or I wouldn't if I was to do it again), they slow it down and make harder to predict how strong the experience will be. With Moclobemide you should wait 45 mins, with caapi or Rue I would leave 15 mins between dosings maybe, and take the DMT dissolved in a shot of fruit juice...

was that using rue tea/caapi tea? or capsules or what?

Thanks for the info Very happy
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:05:24 AM

Derek

i put the dmt furmate and harmalas together in a gel cap poke a small hole in it
then drink with juice
its the absolute best iv tried
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#6 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:24:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
i put the dmt furmate and harmalas together in a gel cap poke a small hole in it
then drink with juice

What the idea on the hole exactly?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:24:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i also have had extremely powerful experiences with taking 100mg harmine, 30mg harmaline, and 48mg dmt fumarate in a capsule with a hole poked in it...produced a VERY VERY overwhelming experience...wonderful but overwhelming...this was taken on an empty stomach
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#8 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:42:27 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:
then drink with juice

What the idea on the hole exactly?

it lets stomach acid in
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

69ron
#9 Posted : 12/12/2009 6:46:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you sure about that? Doesn't the capsule dissolve in the stomach acid anyway?

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/12/2009 7:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^you would think..but I hate capsules of anything becasue they dont seem to dissolve in my stomache..feels like they stick inside of me and come back up. Anything capsulated I open up now and jst dump into my mouth.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#11 Posted : 12/12/2009 8:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah...I know what you mean...capsules are never as effective as something dissolved in water. But the poking a hole trick is very interesting to me. I'd like to hear more on this.

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 12/12/2009 9:37:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i tried using caps awhile ago..and found them to always fail in causing desired effects..but since i have been poking a hole in the end...i have had no problems getting effects...and sometimes extremely overwhelming effects..depending on stomach content..

the effects build slower..effects start between 30 minutes - 2 hours after taking the cap..depending on stomach content...compared to the 20-40 minutes when taken with a liquid...but the effects last MUCH MUCH longer...the 48mg dmt fumarate 100mg harmine and 30mg harmaline effects lasted at least 15 hours...this experience was also very overwhelming..with a goood purge...i actually fell asleep for 4 hours then woke up just to find i still had strong visual effects..kinda freeze frame type stuff when walking around..

with caps it feels like a hurricane is coming..a lot of power behind it...when taken in a liquid for me..it comes on like a tornado...quick and strong..
it's a sound

Astralking
#13 Posted : 12/12/2009 9:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Thats a long time! was the harmine consumed in gel caps at the same time as the dmt fumarate?

I dont think i've EVER heard of any dmt trip lasting that long.

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/12/2009 9:50:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i also purged mind you..and it still lasted 15 hours..and yes the harmalas where right in there with the dmt fumarate
it's a sound

Astralking
#15 Posted : 12/12/2009 9:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So would you say you prefered liquid or the caps? I'm also really confused how some places say you need to consume the MAOI before the DMT but most people just do them together. Was meant to try it tonight but im currently stuck at my parents house because theres a god damn bus strike in my city in the UK. GRRR, damn me not having a car...

69ron
#16 Posted : 12/12/2009 9:56:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So is the hole in the cap meant to allow gastric juice to enter the cap? What exactly is supposed to be happening? Is there any proof of this other than personal experience (which is also proof)?

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 12/12/2009 10:49:11 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I just came back from a journey where I put my rue extract plus DMT into a small glass or orange juice. I used 120mg rue extract with 80mg of DMT, this worked good but in retrospect I think it would have been better if I used more DMT, 100-120mg or so. Normally I use 100mg rue extract and 100mg DMT, also dissolved in orange juice, normally this works best for me but this I wanted to try something different.

Gelcap's without a hole in it are unreliable and I think that due to the way they dissolve they are more time releasing as opposed to an instant release. This means that you have to dose higher or you will have a weak effect.

One special thing about this last journey though: about 4 hours before I took the loaded orange juice I took 7g of San Pedro resin. The resin resonates good with pharma, the come down was much more euphoric as normally. Also the tough times on pharma quickly dissipated when focussed on. Maybe the mesc makes it better to concentrate?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

psychosisdoses
#18 Posted : 12/12/2009 10:55:25 PM

Derek

69ron wrote:
So is the hole in the cap meant to allow gastric juice to enter the cap? What exactly is supposed to be happening? Is there any proof of this other than personal experience (which is also proof)?

i have yet to gel cap a lil camera and follow the journey of gel cap with hole as opposed to without hole... all i know for sure is it works great for me.. and for me thats all i need to know.. i got the idea from tylonal quick release if you were wondering.. i figured this way was as good as swallowing powders just without the bad taste, it turned out it is actually better.. i have no clue why but i love it give it a try see for yourself

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:20:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its interesting traveler...i have been taking LESS spice in caps than i use to take in liquid...for stronger effects...so for me capping it DOES work better..

48mg dmt fumarate is only 36mg freebase...and i even purged...and still had visual effects 15 hours later...i cant even begin to imagine 100mg dmt..

i use to take 60mg dmt fumarate...perhaps it had a lot of fumaric acid contamination..i dont know...but....tripping that hard off of 36mg of dmt..is just....unbelievable for me...and this is all since i started taking them in caps with the hole in it...

i dont know how it works so well...but it DOES
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#20 Posted : 12/13/2009 4:59:04 AM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:

i dont know how it works so well...but it DOES

and thats all that matters Very happy

12NEXT