We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Plastic + D-limonene + DMT = Unbreakable compound? Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/12/2009 4:27:09 PM

SWIM

SWIM recently attempted a LIME STB.

He followed the steps precisely, he assures you.

But... with one big flumble.

He stirred it with a plastic fork (as not to get his regular forks dirty)

For the first 1/2 hour all seemed well, except the Limonene was a tad translucent, SWIM noted it and though it was okay.

SWIM went to work and came back 7 hours later to find all the tines on the fork melted off and dissolving slowly in the limonene.

SWIM exhausted his tek by salting out the freebase with HCl
(then basifying and pulling with naptha, has worked gloriously in the past!)

After getting only .08% of DMT'y Orange-smelling goop he tried evapping the d-limonene in a food dehydrator.

He was quite taken when the whole container was full of what looked like uncrystalized-uncleaned DMT, very yellow and beautiful.

But when he went to scrape it he was shocked as it stuck together and formed a gum-textured ball!

When cooled it had almost the texture of a plastic fork.... But was bright yellow.

SWIM can't figure out the chemistry behind salting DMT with a plastic polymer, is it possible that it happened and is stronger than HCl.

SWIM's only other explaination is that he must go back to using lye an the lime extraction is bunk, though he doesn't want that to be!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antrocles
#2 Posted : 12/12/2009 4:59:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

....and the newest aerospace polymer is invented....

patent it. send a sample to NASA. collect your paycheck....

well done professor. Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 12/12/2009 8:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My STB lime extractions work fine. I use stainless steel utensils though. Laughing
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Madcap
#4 Posted : 12/12/2009 11:55:36 PM

illudium Q-36

I pulled some d-limo into a plastic turkey baster during a cactus extract. It was a very small amount and I am pretty sure I rinsed it before going to bed. When I saw what was left of the baster in the morning..... it actually looked pretty and cool.. the inside was sort of cratered and prismatic.

Quote:
"SWIM can't figure out the chemistry behind salting DMT with a plastic polymer, is it possible that it happened and is stronger than HCl."
-------

are you planning on testing it Wut?

I wouldn't eat it even if plastic DMT polymer was way stronger...

as a building material it would explain some of the architecture in hyperspace. Like Fraggle rock except with spice instead of radishes.
FRAGGLE ROCK

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

kemist
#5 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:08:02 AM

John

Madcapv2 wrote:
I pulled some d-limo into a plastic turkey baster during a cactus extract. It was a very small amount and I am pretty sure I rinsed it before going to bed. When I saw what was left of the baster in the morning..... it actually looked pretty and cool.. the inside was sort of cratered and prismatic.

Interesting different country different plastic basters. ILPT has three plastic ones and they can stand limo, naphta or heptane. Only dcm etched one of them Sad they must be made of polypropylene, good stuff Wink
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!