We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Create Microdose Vials from Tabs Options

Brennendes Wasser
#1 Posted : 4/23/2019 9:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hello!

So my Space Shark's pet got a friend who asked him about Microdosing. As I never got into this stuff I may ask here to help this guy.

Is it possible to simply leave the Tabs overnight in some 94 % Ethanol and then put the Liquid into a vial?

Ok ... of course it's possible, but is there any point which I have to take care of or other stuff which would make me running into problems just doing this ?

I thought about adding always 1/3 of the total calculated Ethanol-Volume and then doing another soak overnight with the next 1/3 and combine them in the vial.

Anyone did something like this so far?

THXXXX

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 4/23/2019 10:02:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know that the LSD molecule disintegrades quickly in water. I don't know how it would behave in 94% ethanol.

With LSD, storage is always an issue. Even if it doesn't degrade immediately, i don't think you can safely store it for several months this way.

Brennendes Wasser
#3 Posted : 4/24/2019 12:18:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

So I cant speak for my Space Shark's pet's friend, but I from Memory I know that in 94 % Ethanol the molecule at least stays active without remarkable potency loss for months.

I mean there IS something like "Liquid Acid" and therefore many people have it in vials.

But yes - it's always this question with LSD Shelf Life ...

Maybe storage in water is bad, because of Chlorine? Then this only applies to a few countries, at least not the one of my Space Shark. So this wooooulld not be a problem.

Also if the regular issue would just be non-specific oxidation then you could add Vitamin C possibly ? Or a little Melatonin or any other strong anti oxidant? ;o

Or is this then still not sufficient ... but just from my memory there MUST be something like a modest durable way to store it in solution.

InLaKesh
#4 Posted : 4/24/2019 10:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Back in the days i experienced no (or at least no significant) potency loss storing a drop in a 20 % ethanol and 80 % water solution (no chlorine) for at least a year . 94% ethanol should be even better. Just soak your blotters 3 times and imo it will be Fine for years.

But, please dont use „brennendes Wasser“ , the heat will degrade the acid very fast. :Very happy
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

Brennendes Wasser
#5 Posted : 4/24/2019 4:59:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Quote:
But, please dont use „brennendes Wasser“

Big grin Big grin Big grin Rolling eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeeeh I guess that Shark's pet's friend will have to try out!