We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ketamine & DMT experience 4/26/18 5 AM Options

Shroombass
#1 Posted : 4/21/2019 6:13:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Worried/Anxious about situation
(physical condition) Set: Good
Setting (location): Old Studio/Home
time of day: Early morning right before sunrise around 4:50 AM
recent drug use: 27 Gram Psilocybe Cubensis about two weeks prior & marijuana
last meal: Probably pizza

PARTICIPANT
body weight: About 54 kg at the time
known sensitivities: Music
history of use: Experienced

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Live Resin, Ketamine, & N N-DMT
Dose(s): Smoked a dab about 100 MG an hour before About 150 MG of Ketamine & a little over 400 MG of DMT (Guess)
Method of administration: Snort & Vaporized

EFFECTS

Administration time: Live Resin T=3:30
Ketamine T=4:00 N N-DMT T=4:35 (Best guess)
Duration: 30 Minutes
First effects: Ketamine gravity made everything heavy & numb. Coordination was off.
Peak: T=4:40 I was completely gone from this reality
Come down: T=5:05
Baseline: T=5:15

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: Life changing

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 3
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2 - I was completely disoriented and didn’t remember the year or where I was
Afterglow: 4 - It gave me a new perspective and helped me through my prison sentence

Alright so I’d like to start this report off by saying I’m very thankful for life and every opportunity to enjoy the beautiful art and experiences of this reality. I love psychedelics and everything I say about them is from experience or from studies I read and research to the core for accuracy and truthfulness. I made this account because I would like to share this very intimate story about my last DMT experience and in no part of this do I want whoever reads this to take any of the information I give as untruthful or misguiding. I would like more minds to sort of help me puzzle this whole thing together. I’m in search for truth. With that said here it goes.

I’m going to start from the very beginning to give an idea of how my life was going at the time and the information I was receiving before this experience. If you want to just read the Ketamine/DMT experience just scroll to the bottom.

I would like to start with the beginning at the Bassnectar Spring Gathering in Chicago March 30th & 31st 2018. I was still living in the USA at the time & my group of friends and I attended this event to start off our festival run for the year. We have our fair share of psychedelic experiences inside and outside the bass music scene so we came prepared with everything we needed. This weekend was the start of an information overload. I like to keep my friends safe so I take charge of substances and and their quality. That weekend I brought along a batch of Void Realms tabs by GG. I was trying to experience something from a foreign source instead of my local one to see the differences in experiences per batch. We all dosed 2 tabs which is sort of like a medium soft area to experience for us that were kind of used to and can handle with not much problem. That’s what we thought atleast. That weekend we experienced something like telepathy and non physical transfer of information. At the time I was under investigation for the things I was involved in. The whole weekend I could feel the warnings of what I assume is the greater good was sending me. All my friends were telling me the same thing from what they were seeing in me during this weekend. We could sense the energy of everything around us in the crowd and in the hotel. The sensory overload had a disassociating effect that made us all be quiet but somehow linked us all mentally and we could perceive the same ideas and information that was there. The warnings were all over the place. I’ll write more on that another day.

Fast forward almost a week to April 5th 2018

When I returned from spring gathering to my home I still had 30 Grams of psilocybin mushrooms that I was too worried to take back in Chicago. I decided it was time to face those thoughts I was having and find an end to the never ending paranoia and anxiety that was caused by all the information I was tapping into with my prior recent experiences. I ate almost the whole bag of mushrooms. I had epiphany after epiphany about reality in life & death. I was living in a big house full of drugs and money. 3 new cars in the drive way & 4 in the parking lot across the street. Cameras in every corner. No one who lived in the house was older than 20. You can get the idea of what was going on. I had a music studio in the basement and a room next to it. The basement was my private sanctuary. I would blast music and never have to worry about the neighbors complaining. I had an LED alight setup so the mood was always set by the colors they were set at. During my mushroom trip I spent the first 3 hours in complete darkness laying in my couch with my music turned up. During this time I encountered an entity that was giving me signals with feelings. I felt guilt and greed taking over my life. I woke up to everything that was going on around me. I went outside and sat in the breeze on top of a rock that had our house number and watched the house. Everything was telling me to pack everything up and leave at that exact moment. That they were coming soon and I could still save myself. So I did. I went inside and told everyone I loved them and to please run away and not look back. I told them the last thing I wanted to tell them was “I told you”. I told them that an entity was giving me this information and they told me I was nuts and I should quit doing drugs. It hurt but I proceeded to believe whatever it was that was guiding me. I cleaned everything from baggies to scales and residue from my basement. I emptied my safe and took all my sentimental objects in a backpack and left all my expensive materialistic stuff for another time. It was around 6 AM when I ordered an Uber and left the house. I asked the driver if he was a cop and he said no but his sons were fedz. That was 3 weeks before my last DMT experience.

Fast forward 2 weeks to Bicycle Day 2018

I was with my friends from spring gathering and we decided to celebrate the occasion with some good old white on white tabs. The experience was another information overload. The flags were there. I was getting claustrophobic inside so I stepped outside for some air and space. I was wearing a pashmina my crystals and my comfy patterned pants so I looked like a complete “hippy”. As i sat down outside an undercover agent drive down my friends street and stared at me, did a u turn and stared at me again. I could feel his eyes on me. It was the biggest sign of all that things weren’t right. That night my friend and I were followed by 6 different cars. I thought i was just being crazy so I didn’t say anything but my friend noticed it and i couldn’t ignore what was going on. I felt the energy of these people following me. It’s like and evil force tapping into you. I’ll have to explain this in another report. But those were more major signs.

Fast forward a week to April 25th 2018

I was asked to return to the house after spending so much time out. To talk about some stuff with my roommates and catch up on how things were going. I thought it was a good time to tell them I was moving for sure and pick up some of my valuables I left. It was the biggest mistake of my entire life but it might have a reason deeper than what I can comprehend. I returned that evening to the house and had the conversations I needed to and agreed to let them take over my basement and store EVERYTHING in it. They were too lazy to that day so they saved it for another time (thankfully). At the time I was staying with my girlfriend at her apartment until I could relocate myself. I had 3 phones and I left one by mistake at her apartment and she found it and went through it. Long story short she found me talking to girls and told me not to ever come back to her apartment and she would give me my stuff after I returned from the Lunar Tide festival in Chicago that same weekend. I knew I couldn’t fight it so I stayed at the house that night. This is where things got stranger and stranger...

Ketamine & DMT experience April 26th 2018. Early morning.

I was pacing in my basement contemplating my next move and trying to get the eerie feeling out of my stomach. A young cat who lived with us was 17 and smoked a lot of weed so we hung out and I was babbling to him about my experiences and what I thought was going to happen soon and my whole idea of reality blah blah blah. We were in my basement smoking and he told me “I don’t know but there’s a feeling about this basement or house right now that isn’t right and it’s making me uncomfortable in a weird way”. It was clear that the energy in the house was being affected by something. The music in the house was always on and bumping but this night/early morning it was quiet. You could hear your own breath. We smoked the live resin around 3:30 AM. My anxiety was spiked intensively and I was having a hard time controlling my thoughts and oxygen so I decided I would do Ketamine to calm me down and then go to sleep after I was stabilized. I had about 500 MG of Ketamine left in my baggie. It was around 4 AM & I was dealing with gravity and the self investigation i have on Ketamine when I remembered my YoCan Vape full of DMT. I didn’t have any way of measuring dosage nor was I coherent enough to accurately do it so I just measured the doses with my spoon pendant. I put two spoon fulls in the chamber and did my prayers and burned my palo santo. I was at what i like to call the “edge” of the K hole. I couldn’t feel anything. My body was jello to the world around me. I was sitting on my couch and I could barely move with accuracy so it took a lot for me to move things around and get it done. Around 4:30 AM I was inhaling the DMT. When I say I thought my pen wasn’t working I mean, I didn’t feel a single hit. I was puffing and puffing the pen trying to feel the DMT in my lungs. I thought I misloaded it so I managed to put two more spoon fulls into the chamber. I was smoking and smoking again but no come up was occurring. Everything was making me think my pen was broken. But I was wrong. At about 4:35 I was sucked into another reality. It wasn’t the average tunnel and rise effect of the come up. It was a warp. My best description is Tobi’s sharingan power to teleport in the Naruto anime. That’s what happened to me. I was sucked out of this reality in a split second. I couldn’t sense myself anymore. I was gone. I went to a place that was very very intense. From what I remember I had just gotten in a super bad car wreck and I was on a stretcher in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. My body was frozen and I had no control of it. I had the feeling of blood from my nose throat and mouth. I was bleeding nonstop. I was under a bright light and it would pass by like a projector projecting film. I was rolled into a hospital and stuffed with a breathing machine into my throat. I can still hear the machine that was helping me breathe. I can still feel it in my mouth. I could hear talking but it wasn’t any language I knew. I could hear things but couldn’t really respond. I was taken into a surgery room and the light centered in my face. I could hear the procedures but didn’t even try to figure out what was going on. I was moved to another room and I was surrounded by familiar voices like my mom sister and brother. I was in like a coma in another reality. I wanted to talk to them but couldn’t. There were sounds and voices in the background of the familiar voices & then at that moment I could hear chatters filtering down to nothing and it was just me and the light. I believe it was a form of god or an angel. It didn’t speak but I could feel it’s energy. Everything got quiet and I started talking to it. I said “Is this it? Am I dead?” “If I’m dying I would like to apologize for anything I’ve done that is wrong and I’m sorry for not achieving the goals I set myself for this life I lived. I’m sorry for letting my recent lifestyle dilute me and contaminate my life.” Then the most peaceful feeling of my life entered me. I let go. I was free. My spirit was floating away into this light. I was ready for whatever was next. I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. I was free. Then all of a sudden I’m sucked back into this reality. This is where things get weird for me. I’ll explain. When I went into my DMT experience my LED lights were set to purple. Like every other time I do psychedelic in my studio. When I returned they were red. Purple Gusher by Rezz was playing and that song is about 20 minutes after the song I was listening to (Flares at Dawn by Tipper). I came to my senses and I was on my couch completely bent with my shoulders touching my knees and my arms hanging off my legs. I grabbed my phone and started calling people. I texted my best friend and called my ex to ask what year it was. I knew that I had just don’t something to my reality. Something powerful happened and I couldn’t figure it out. I couldn’t even figure out where I was when I first returned. I felt like I was abducted and thrown back. Once I recollected myself it was about 5:10 AM. I thought to myself about everything and decided it would be best if I just slept. I was still precautios of what was going on so I cracked the window in my room for an emergency exit. I left my shoes on and layed back on my bed with my knees bent on the side and my feet touching the ground. My backpack was on and my phone in my pocket.

5:26 AM I get raided and charged with 19 felonies 7 of them conspiracies. My life changed completely after that night. I am now in Mexico. I lost my residency after 19 years in the US. At this time I am 21 years old. Something saved me this night because out of 305 years that I was fighting I only got 5 years for a tax stamp violation.

That’s my report ladies and gentlemen. I hope you enjoyed reading it and are filled with as much questions as I am. I know something mystical happened that night. There’s more details I probably didn’t cover so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 4/21/2019 6:57:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damned how you do to take 400 mg dmt ? I vaped 35 mg in GVG while on ket and am breaking through very hard already. Not sure you ain't wasting your spice here. or maybe you snuff it and its a poor ROA IDK. know that well vaporised dmt fb can be as low as 20 mg to 50 mg as "normal dosage" for breaking through. got to have good technique and pipe of yuo can go through 500mg and not breakthrough at all. but that is simply a waste of it IMO.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Shroombass
#3 Posted : 4/21/2019 7:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It may be less than that I'm assuming the dosage range based on the size of my spoon and the amount that was left in the YoCan container after the experience. I know atleast 75 MG fit in my spoon pendant. It's a guess tho so i'm not exactly sure but I did take like 8 hits.

rOm
#4 Posted : 4/21/2019 7:07:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Over hte course of hours ? that wouldbe different then.

Shroombass
#5 Posted : 4/21/2019 7:07:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
damned how you do to take 400 mg dmt ? I vaped 35 mg in GVG while on ket and am breaking through very hard already. Not sure you ain't wasting your spice here. or maybe you snuff it and its a poor ROA IDK. know that well vaporised dmt fb can be as low as 20 mg to 50 mg as "normal dosage" for breaking through. got to have good technique and pipe of yuo can go through 500mg and not breakthrough at all. but that is simply a waste of it IMO.

It may be less than that I'm assuming the dosage range based on the size of my spoon and the amount that was left in the YoCan container after the experience. I know atleast 75 MG fit in my spoon pendant. It's a guess tho so i'm not exactly sure but I did take like 8 hits.

Shroombass
#6 Posted : 4/21/2019 7:09:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Over hte course of hours ? that wouldbe different then.

I did it in one sitting. The Ketamine made me very numb and I felt like nothing was coming out of my vaporizer.

rOm
#7 Posted : 4/21/2019 7:10:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good reports. and welcome here. I also has a ketamine and DMT fb breakthrough experience on bicycle day like one and half days ago ( with a bit of 1P LSD, cannabis, mapacho, flying ointment .. ).
It was crazy wild breakthrough with like 37 mg DMT FB in GVG on top of some old changa that do'nt do me much if anything. I use it as leaf bed for DMT fb though in case for harmalas and also so the spice do'nt fall through screen bed.

Shroombass
#8 Posted : 4/21/2019 7:17:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
good reports. and welcome here. I also has a ketamine and DMT fb breakthrough experience on bicycle day like one and half days ago ( with a bit of 1P LSD, cannabis, mapacho, flying ointment .. ).
It was crazy wild breakthrough with like 37 mg DMT FB in GVG on top of some old changa that do'nt do me much if anything. I use it as leaf bed for DMT fb though in case for harmalas and also so the spice do'nt fall through screen bed.

Thank you! I hope to share more ideas and experiences while Im here.

I think my first DMT related experiences came from changa or jungle spice. It was unlike any of my experiences i've had on the pure crystals. I was 17 and a friend was giving it to me after he returned from a festival. I'm not sure what it was exactly but it had that odd smell but it was waxy and the breakthrough was like paint chips falling off a wall in order like a domino effect. And everything around me came to life. I've been trying to find that same mixture ever since.

KloudQ7
#9 Posted : 4/22/2019 7:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably should have never gone back to that house. Did everyone there get caught or just you? A friend of mine went through something similar and it turned out that they threw him under the bus.

Shroombass
#10 Posted : 4/22/2019 9:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KloudQ7 wrote:
Probably should have never gone back to that house. Did everyone there get caught or just you? A friend of mine went through something similar and it turned out that they threw him under the bus.

Everyone in the house got arrested its was 4 of us and then 2 more got arrested later cause everyone got bailed out except me and got raided again in the same house. They weren't too bright

rOm
#11 Posted : 4/23/2019 1:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had those hospîtal trip on ket.I think we connect to other ketamined consciousness. and like many have experienced this in hospital or accident setting, we got those trips.

I tend not to have this anymore but first years of using fairly often it happened a lot. also like roller coste train...