We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from the DancinDog Options

DancinDog
#1 Posted : 4/21/2019 4:22:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Hello & Peace everyone,

I'm DancinDog. (Everyone knows dogs can't dance, because they have two left feet!)

I've enjoyed plants for most of my life. A friend recently gifted me a sample of DMT and it was wonderful. I'm here to learn which plants grow here, or will grow here, and learn about the extraction.

I've enjoyed reading the info here and look forward to getting to know you folks.

I know this isn't an "essay",but after typing up a few paragraphs I decided it wasn't the me that I wanted to share. Rolling eyes

Happy 4/20

Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DancinDog
#2 Posted : 4/21/2019 9:30:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy Easter,

Hello kind Nexus folks. I hope you are all having a wonderful day. It is beautiful here. I've been spending the day with my wife and our dogs. The sun is shining and the water is calm. We're getting ready to have some mimosas (OJ & champaigne) down by the lake, and watch the sun set. Life is good. Smile

No time for writing my essay today either, but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you all.

Peace,
DDog

DancinDog
#3 Posted : 4/22/2019 9:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, I've got more time to write today.

I've been enjoying the mental stimulation of special plants most of my life. I've always been interested in the complexity of the mind & what goes on up there, besides what we're using it for in the day-to-day. There's always the little voices telling us things that are humorous, even while we're dealing with serious matters. They are also there to warn us while we're making decisions. There are the de'javous that pop up all the time, which are so hard to believe are coincidental. (I've been here before, this new person seems so familiar, I already know what's going to happen next.)

We've been told that we only use a small fraction of our brains, so I have always wanted to know "what's going on with the rest of it?" Is it just along for the ride? Will we eventually evolve into using it someday? Do geniuses know how to access the rest of their brains?
Well, to me it's always seemed like a thing, or place, to explore. I have always wanted to open secret thoughts and understandings, somehow. First I discovered marijuana, then later found the pleasures of LSD & sh'rooms. Recently DMT came into my life and I finally realized it was the drug that felt "just right". Thumbs up
I only had a small sample, but the immediate & obvious depth & clarity of thought was incredible. The visual precision of both the colors and the intricate details were amazing, and it just kept moving and evolving into waves of pure artistic splendor. I felt so honored to be invited into this magnificent visual world. It was obvious that this was "only" an introductory visit, like I was allowed into the entrance halls of a magical world of spiritual beauty beyond belief. I could feel the power, the purity, the Love, and the unity that just "almost" within reach. I "knew" there was more than I could even imagine just over the horizon, or just around the corner, but that was not what this visit was about. We were there to introduce ourselves. My spirit was examining their spirits and theirs were examining my spirit...from a safe and temporary perspective. We were just meeting each other for the first time & this was a respectful introduction. They were sizing me up, and I was sizing them up from my miniscule perspective, but I realized the importance they placed on me and it felt wonderfully warm and loving. I knew that there was a mutual attraction which was very flattering. They knew I was coming and they knew I would return.

The Nexus is very similar. This essay is our introduction to each other. I fully understand the orgizational model here. It's one of respect, purity, thought, and love. We need each other, because we are the energy. The energy requires an "us" in order to flow, a to and a from. The eternity cannot exist without us all. The flame cannot continue without the energy.

I'm obviously very new here and have much to learn. I appreciate the opportunity to learn and to eventually contribute.

Peace,
DDog

DancinDog
#4 Posted : 4/24/2019 4:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just discovered the OHT Handbook.

GEEZ! I wish I'da found that in my "hello" message in the inbox when I registered. That would have felt like a free gift. Big grin

Anyway, I've been reading & enjoying it this morning. (I should print it, but it's 176 pages, so I can help flag typos. I've found a few in the first 20 pages, maybe I'll just use a notepad & jot down the page & line info.)

I just wanted to THANK the authors & the Nexus for it. Also, I wanted to let them know I've already forwarded it to a friend.

I'm looking forward to being a full member, because I've got lots of little questions. But, I guess the longer I fumble around here I'll discover more answers. I'm mainly scratching my head about how the chat room works, people seem to enter but very few actually "chat". I'm also interested in grow info & reports about the various plants, it's hard to grasp how many plants I'd require and how long each crop takes to mature. I'm sure that info is somewhere around here. It will all get easier after I've been here a while, sort'a like visiting a new grocery store..."where's the beer, the ginger snaps, and why isn't the butter near the milk here?"

It really is amazing how much info is available here on the Nexus. I've got a LOT to learn. Btw, I just retired this year so I will have plenty of time to read, research, garden, experimnet, and travel. I'm really looking forward to traveling, and spreading the love. We just bought a big MB Sprinter & will be DIYing it into a travel van. Planning to mount a hitch carrier on the back for my dirt-bike and head to the deserts & mountains. Want to get into kite-boarding too before I get too old (been saying that for 10+ years!).

Anybody here teach Kite-boarding?

My wife has 2 more days of work until she retires. She's very happy Big grin

(I'd better hurry & finish upfitting the van!!)

ijahdan
#5 Posted : 4/24/2019 10:35:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus DDog. Growing plants and exploring mountains in a mercedes campervan are two things Ive really enjoyed doing over the past couple of decades. My van has recently rusted past the point of no return, but I aim to get back on the road sometime in the near future.

DancinDog
#6 Posted : 4/25/2019 2:18:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ijahdan wrote:
Welcome to the nexus DDog. Growing plants and exploring mountains in a mercedes campervan are two things Ive really enjoyed doing over the past couple of decades. My van has recently rusted past the point of no return, but I aim to get back on the road sometime in the near future.

ijahdan,
Good luck in finding the right van. It's great to be able to travel like a turtle, wherever you stop is like "home for the moment".