We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Your Most Beautiful Experience Options

LongTimeWaiting
#1 Posted : 3/25/2019 10:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What's the most beautiful awe-inspiring thing you've experienced on a DMT trip? It could be an emotion you felt, something you saw, something you smelled, something you were told, or etc.

For me, the most beautiful thing I ever saw was this magnificently large purple statue. I've always been fond of purple, it's so deep and rich to me. This statue was of some unrecognizable god. It was every color of purple you could and couldn't imagine. It had a ton of information hidden within it. You could peel back the layers and see the knowledge but I was too awestruck to bother with any of that. The whole time I was seeing it in its entirety like I was viewing it in 4D? I wasn't the only one viewing it though. A few entities were staring in awe as well. Maybe this was the god of the entities? I never experienced the purple statue again, although I think about it from time to time. I'm not even upset I didn't peel back the layers. The surface was good enough for me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#2 Posted : 3/26/2019 5:31:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Each morning I wake up to the most beautiful experience that I have ever had from DMT.

Love Love Love
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 3/26/2019 4:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
Each morning I wake up to the most beautiful experience that I have ever had from DMT.

I read this exquisite comment, and think 'Why would anyone even consider following this response...'

Well, hold my beer!

I had returned to a beautiful and very popular river in the Desert Southwest of the USA, where I've had very special experiences with freebase.

I deployed the GVG and set it down and watched as the cliff-side across the river first popped then exploded into life and animation. I'm never good at describing what I experienced, so I will keep it short, because my 'moment' was in the returning.

I fear this will sound egotistical, but it truly is not.

My moment involved what I honestly felt as the DMT expressing and giving me gratitude.

My friends both told me later they clearly heard me say "No - THANK YOU!", though I don't recall that. All I remember was 'it' showering me not just with love, as it so often does, but this one and only time, it expressed gratitude. I don't freaking know. I don't freaking know. I remember telling myself then, 'Maybe it is thanking me for bringing it here???'. I do not freaking know. I had a couple tears, from joy I am sure. But there's no way I was then or ever will be worthy of gratitude, not from the DMT....

So, yeah, that was a kind of good one...

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 3/27/2019 2:39:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside - I didn't intend to drop a show-stopper, please continue expressing! Everyone will have their own perspectives of beauty. There is none that is better than the other. They all hold their own beauty within themselves. I once just wanted to see proof that there was something more to reality than "just an accident that happened." The answer had been in front of me all along, hiding in plain sight.

Lately, I'm filled with bliss and wonder. Total appreciation for this opportunity to exist. It's really weird if you think about it:

At least half of you has existed once your mother developed eggs during her development as a female. The eggs that she was once a part of, had existed since her mother existed. This continues to go back until.... a long long long time. Half of you is one of many, that has existed for much longer than we may think. We got carried around with our mothers from the very beginning.

Our fathers have a much different role. Their half is very temporary and short lived. Sperm are constantly being produced and then terminated. The sperm are in constant adaptation to the father's life experience. They are not "fixed since birth" like the eggs.

The egg is relatively stationary, and the sperm "race" to find it. Most do not. They are terminated once they have failed their "mission." If no sperm reach the egg, that egg is terminated.

In the rare event that one of an unknowingly large number sperm make it to the egg. And then it's still a challenge to get in. Some how, against all odds... we did it. We made it. Together, they form the seed of life.

Of all your trillions of possible brothers and sisters, you beat the odds.

When DMT shows gratitude - remember... you were the one that made it to the egg. You are also the egg that let yourself in. Half of you was either the fastest, the strongest, the one that simply out survived the others.... or (now-daze) carefully placed by a doctor. No matter the reasons - you're here because of love. Someone loved you enough, not even knowing who you'd be, to give you a chance. That is unconditional love.

That, in my opinion, is beauty in its own. All the other things in life that pull us away from who we are - they are simply swimming, along with us, in a sea of chaos.... looking for the "egg." Little do we know - we're also the egg that is waiting for our other half to arrive.

Together, we become life.

Love Love Love
ACY

Quote:
and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make
https://youtu.be/5tvSvjpcBuo

padawan
#5 Posted : 3/27/2019 3:02:34 AM

forever learning

82mg of fluffy white in a volcano digit.

The whirlwind of fractals gave way to a limitless bright yellow expanse in every direction, fading to white below. There was only a bridge, originating from somewhere mysterious in the far distance and ending smack-bang in the middle of my third eye. Not far away on the bridge, a flowing feminine entity danced with abandonment, sending patterns along the bridge into my subconcious. Unlike anything before and since. So simple and pure.

When I returned there were tears streaming down my face and I was so overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of it all that I didn't know what to do with myself. Described it to my GF as a 'peak experience' - don't know how else the feeling could be conveyed in simple terms.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/27/2019 10:37:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does ayahuasca count?

After going through a long difficult part and purging, I had visions of flying over landscapes, like lush forests, seeing the different animals, and I saw in their eyes a special glimmering light... Like when a butterfly flew by me, I saw in its eyes that this light was Consciousness, it was like seeing myself in the mirror. All lifeforms are another expression of That which I am also made of. I was connected to all Life, and it was so beautiful I cried.

The other day I cried about as much, when seeing the happiness in my son's eyes when arriving home from school and running to hug his mama. One of the top life experiences Love

FranLover
#7 Posted : 3/27/2019 12:40:05 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

This is like being asked which is your favorite child Big grin Being in Messina on a sunny day under some shade and in a yellow bricked alley with the most beautiful girl ever. All the colors were pastels. She had blonde hair and she wore a sweater which was so beautiful you could feel it. There was such peace, such silence. She was laughing and smiling.

But I think my favorite is another trip in which I appered under a dome like structure and then complex never before seen symbols broke out of everywhere and started dancing. Thousands of people and entities then came over to shake my hand and say hi and chit chat, but the tape was going at ×50 speed. It fastfowarded like that until I was led outside and shown amazing things. Blue people. A pastel rendition of a suberban home but that was full of meaning. The house meant saftey, peace, sustainability, eternal rest and joy. Then I appeared in a blue nursery of sorts and was shown an oven that made baby souls. It was not supposed to tickle my intellect, but rather my heart. Its all about the LUV.

ACY I liked that! What if we are two places at the same time, here and somewhere else waiting to be born, and when we die we tune into that other wave and go on from there.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 3/27/2019 2:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably some of the most beautiful were trips I had to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuEEEwgdAZs

Melancholy of the music coupled with the molecule showing me around various undescribably beautiful spaces. It always felt like this music is really liked by the experience itself and the molecule likes to dance to this music for me.

Only downside is that it is too short for a full-length freebase trip, so you have to either loop it or queue something else after.

grollum
#9 Posted : 3/27/2019 3:38:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what a pleasure to read your reports Love

Sunnyside
#10 Posted : 3/27/2019 5:03:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a fun thread this is becoming.

The Acacia - I really didn't see it as a stop sign, we all are running it anyway. It is just that peculiar way I have of giving a compliment.

And, I have no idea if my interpretation of your comment is correct, but I believe the endlessness drove the point home with his story of his child and the mother. Is it because of the plant teachers? In spite of them? I have no idea.

But I surely smile at his fortune and his wisdom, to be able to appreciate it that way.

Just as I smiled at your turn of the phrase, and had to appreciate that.

Finally, your tale of the swimmy jizz races is a little above my pay grade, so thanks for giving me something to ponder. (I think).

This has been quite wordy, for me, I'll go back under my rock now...
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

AcaciaConfusedYah
#11 Posted : 3/27/2019 7:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside wrote:
What a fun thread this is becoming.

The Acacia - I really didn't see it as a stop sign, we all are running it anyway. It is just that peculiar way I have of giving a compliment.

And, I have no idea if my interpretation of your comment is correct, but I believe the endlessness drove the point home with his story of his child and the mother. Is it because of the plant teachers? In spite of them? I have no idea.

But I surely smile at his fortune and his wisdom, to be able to appreciate it that way.

Just as I smiled at your turn of the phrase, and had to appreciate that.

Finally, your tale of the swimmy jizz races is a little above my pay grade, so thanks for giving me something to ponder. (I think).

This has been quite wordy, for me, I'll go back under my rock now...

Love Love Love Thank you for the compliment. Seeing the mention of 'Why would anyone even consider following this response...' - I was concerned that if it was considered, then perhaps I should consider that I wanted to clarify that I didn't mean to sound... I dunno.... I guess I would rather see other folks share their beauty than possibly give someone a feeling like they "wouldn't" want to due to someone else's "being better." I am not better than anyone.

LOL, yeah the swimmers metaphor is kinda linked to Endy's. It touches home for me. But, in a different way. I have no swimmer to offer. I am my own last swimmer. So I gotta make the best of it... cause if genetics are somehow linked to the "soul" [some religions discuss ancestors becoming part of their children] then I'm done. Smile

But, I'm here. So, I might as well be thankful for the opportunity and enjoy every moment that I get. If the ancestry lineage thing is true, then I will end a long lineage of Alzheimer's. Maybe that is ok. Maybe the family that wishes to reside in my memories will go live elsewhere... who knows? I don't. There's no reincarnation for me. I lost that opportunity when I made the choice to return to this body after the car accident. But, if I made that choice, then I guess there was a justified reason for it. I can't be certain why I made that choice, because that part was agreed to be forgotten (another choice.) The subjective opinion that I had the option to choose... That's between "me" and the universe, I guess. Just another SWIMer. LOLOL.

Either way, I have finally found the happiness that I'd been looking for. How long will I hang on to it? Who knows. As long as I can... But, was it ever really "gone?"

Love Love

To the date, this has been the "most beautiful" DMT experience that I have ever had: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=86356

ACY

LongTimeWaiting
#12 Posted : 3/27/2019 11:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love all the responses so far. Trip reports like these were one of the main reason I decided to try psychedelics myself. I hope others report in and share the beauty they've experienced. I relate to everything you all have said.

sbios
#13 Posted : 4/20/2019 7:13:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the most beautiful experience was in an aya ceremony. At the peak, which lasts about an hour, where I was somehow dialed into this everlasting flowing energy of love (the closest I can describe the feeling of) that permeates everywhere constantly. These are the most sensual, emotionally beautiful and healing experiences, and in those moments I understood that this energy is ever present all around us. We just have to be able to tune into that frequency to vibrate in that state.

DansMaTete
#14 Posted : 4/20/2019 9:17:38 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Vaporizing freebase, i got hit by a thunder of pure love, no visual at all just love flowing.

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

LongTimeWaiting
#15 Posted : 4/22/2019 9:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I might be known as the guy who always recommends incrementally dosing, but today I threw all my rules out the window. I started with two hits of CBD isolate to completely calm my nerves. The plan was to incrementally dose up to a comfortable high, but the CBD gave me extra courage. I added more DMT to the dabber than I have in a while and lit up the rig. I decided to close my eyes because I feared seeing the dense smoke would panic me a bit. I absorbed all the vapor, held for a little, blew out, held, blew out, and immediately went to lay on my bed.

I put a blindfold over my eyes, curled up into a ball, and became enveloped in a wonderful field of fractals that grew and grew. I knew I was entering hyperspace.

My thoughts became serene and beautiful. I thanked the gatekeepers for allowing me back in the place where only pure joy, love, and happiness exists. I felt free from any sort of negativity. I had a smile on my face the whole time. There's not much else to say. I felt joyous, the visuals were awe-inspiring, and there was absolutely no bodyload. It was a true ++++ on the Shulgin scale, something that is quite random and should be cherished. I'm now experiencing the afterglow and feel at peace.

VibeSurfer
#16 Posted : 4/26/2019 8:38:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The whole world was spinning and I was shouting "Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God. I can't believe it. You gotta be ****ing kidding me" as my mind reintegrated with my body and the whole physical world in front of me still looked like amazing, breathing, shattered geometry. I was continuously rubbing my face completely unable to believe that I was even a thing while my mouth hung open and I continued to make noise.

I have no idea what I saw Sad But I'm sure I will remember one day, one trip, somehow, someway. Maybe I do every day, who knows.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo