We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I think I met everyone Options

Shua
#1 Posted : 4/19/2019 5:17:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i didnt know where else i could post since i am a new member
For the last couple of months alot of times when i meet someone new even tho i have never and could have never met them before i always have a feeling as if i know the person already and more and more all the faces i see on the street seem familiar to me. A week ago i did mushrooms for the first time (2g cubensis) had an amazing experience and since then it feels as if i am always on a more enlightned and spiritual state of consciousness than i used to be which is great. Now yesterday me and a cpuple of friends were at the top of a nearby hill and it suddenly hit me out of nowhere i already met everyone in the world i simply do not remember them that well. DONT CALL ME CRAZY YET. How do i explain this? Well a month ago i had a acid party at a friend of mines and while i was peaking i decided to hit a nice fat changa bowl (took me to places i had never been) but the most amazing part of the trip was the first thing i saw, it was but a single second and it wss so much information i dont ja jabe a clear recolection of what i saw but i remember the exact thought that surged trough my brain at that moment... "I just saw everything. Everything that ever Was, Is or Will Be.

Sorry for the long post but had to put this out there and see if anyone feels or has felt like this ?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

distant_traveller
#2 Posted : 4/22/2019 3:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Doesn't sound crazy at all. My first breakthrough with spice I was told we we're already there in that "other" world I was at like we all exist in a collective beyond this. A profound feeling no doubt.
Travelling this journey we call life.