We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Are " entities " in the DMT real or just a drug trip illusion? Options

FranLover
#21 Posted : 4/16/2019 2:44:57 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Flying Snakes and Aligators Simulations
I am pretty sure no one who has taken dmt has had visions like that tho! The reality of it is so so different!

Us Gemini are the best♥

To post pictures you have to go to Insert Image above. To post a youtube video hit the [BB] icon above.

btw, great reference to Stephen King's The Shining. I know I have had strange visions, dreams, and enormous feelings of god, before ever taking dmt. So i know anything is possibleSmile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#22 Posted : 4/16/2019 7:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

FranLover wrote:

Us Gemini are the best♥

Gemini, eh? I had an ex that was a Gemini. Super sweet girl - but she and I were on two completely different wavelengths. If I wanted the "easy" life - I could have married her and been set - she has tons of family money.

Not my style. Lol. Her family wanted me to follow their views of religion. They were "polite" about it, but I knew it was not going to work. So, I cut ties before she would have gotten too hurt. It worked out for both of us, in the end. She found a guy that was what her parents wanted - I [was] found [by] the wife that I wanted. Smile

For me - it was very fast. I said, "I'm not looking for a relationship, right now." And then my wife found me. Lol. Broken up with the Gemini in July - Married to the Sagittarius in November. Lolol. Been married 10 years.

She found me because we (kinda) share the same birthday. I mean, we were both born on the same day. But, I have a death day, too. A literal one (October 30th, 2006) - what is that day called in western Halloween Culture? Wikipedia says it has two names - Devil's Night and Angel's Night. I met an "angel" that night. It restored the body and gave me the ability to tolerate a large amount of physical pain, and heal myself "faster" than previously. This was observed in the hospital. I died on the 30th, and was restored "well enough" to walk out of the hospital 3 days later.

On site - I was revived by the fire fighters that were the first to respond to the car accident. I was "dead" for a bit - maybe 10-15 mins? I mean... the body was dead. But, I guess "I" don't die easily. [I've written about this experience, but it's 11 pages, typed - doubtful that many read it, lol!) So... depending how astrological signs work for a literal "death and rebirth" - it makes sense (after reflecting) - that i have qualities of my birth given sign: sagittarius; and my death/rebirth sign: Scorpio. Oddness. Some days I am the sagittarius; other days... whoa lawdy! Here comes the sting! Some days it's both... those are weird days. Best to just mind my own business on those days. Never know what might happen.

This plays a pretty weird role, in life - too. Having been to the "other side" and back from that side... lots to consider. Lots of implications. But, at the end of the day... it was the fire fighters that brought me back. (Sagittarius is a "fire sign;" Scorpio is a "water sign"Pleased. Ironic. (Kikker tosses a fire extinguisher to me when I type its name in the chat... ever wonder why?)

Entities. What do they do in their free time? If you can answer this question - then you win the prize! The prize? A fire extinguisher!

Yah see, after my time with 'em - I've had a good 100 hyperslaps, or so. Only a fraction of the total experiences. There are a whole spectrum of different entities and they all do something different. There are some naughty entities, as of lately noticed (by me). They are the troll type of entities that enjoy seeing people in misery. So, I'm cleaning 'em out.

This started about 3 years ago. Insane migraines. They only kept increasing and increasing. The meds were not helping. After some soul searching - i found a disturbing group that I believe WERE the source of the migraines. (HEAVY emphasis on "were."Pleased I reverse engineered the numerous hyperslaps and gave a "Slap-back-attack." Pretty simple, after I just took the time to put the pieces together. Have not had a migraine, since. Smile

So, yeah... it's complex. They put their terms out on the table. I flipped the table and said, "f--- your terms! I'm tired of your terms. Here are my terms." So, until my terms are met then the attack continues. (Killing me, in the physical, only would make more troublesome for them. Then they would have to deal with a homecoming. Half of me is always there, anyways. So, they can always keep that in mind. Being half dead has some benefits. Though, I don't suggest trying it.)

Some say that it's best to let go of a grudge. Well, I would, but... nah. I'm not really interested in dealing with the migraines any longer, so the attack rages on. I'd rather destroy the cause; if "they" are the cause, then that group is nearing extinction. If "they" were not the cause... o well. Not much lost from targeting a group of trolls.... other than migraines. But, I wanted them to go.

My terms are simple. Twin daughters. That's all. Not too difficult, one would think.

This might be synchronistic for you Gemini folks. Wink We'll see how it plays out. I'm patient.

Any attempt to retaliate against this virus results in further complication for them. Their choice is made for them - they made it. No moar trollin' or the heads will keep a' rollin'. I've got no sympathy for "them." My sympathy was used up over the past 3 years of trying the peaceful, diplomatic approach. So, after the event that sent the L.O.V.E! virus into hyperspace - I haven't had one single migraine. Imagine that.

The L.O.V.E.! virus has no effect on benevolent entities. They were given immunity. They already have love, they care about humanity, they want to see us dissolve our boundaries and learn to live as a society that accepts each others' differences, no matter the reason. They say: "Leave room for people to grow AROUND you. Do not force then to grow. They will, on their own terms. For now, just make sure to act in righteous ways, and non-violence to the physical."

Non-violence may be misunderstood. Violence is intentional and infused with selfish vanity. For example- a person that hunts for their own food. They may kill an animal to feed their friends and family. This person respects the animal's life, but also knows that the animal did not die in vain - this may seem violent, but the intentions are for a righteous cause. It is still considered non-violent.

A sportsman - who hunts for vanity, with no intention to eat, or use (other than a trophy) : this is violence. Both people hunt. One hunts for survival and righteousness. The other hunts for sport and vanity. You see the difference? One kills with the intent to provide food for their family and friends. They don't take what is not needed. The sportsman is just bored, and wants self confirmation that it is a superior organism through the acts of selfish vanity. Self validation is the intent.

So. The entities that are entwined in their own vanity are my target. When they die, then their subjects are free to choose. Plus... being a hybrid scorpio-sagittarius: an archer with blazing arrows, laced with venom of the scorpion.

Heh. True story: when my mother was 7 months pregnant with me, she was stung on her belly by a scorpion. That was in october - they rushed to the doctor, but no complications. I was born in December. Coincidental. Or was it? I've been stung by a scorpion twice. No reaction. If I get stung by a wasp or even a tick - It swells and itches. The scorpion stings were alarming - but no damage. Smile

Anyways... I guess what I'm saying is - the "good guys" aren't always "good" and the "bad guys" aren't always "bad." Some good people do bad things. Some bad people do good things. To lump all people or entities in "one group or the other" is a little misleading. Try dropping the labels, if yah want, and just do what your heart tells you is right. Or not. I don't care. Lol.

ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

mas21
#23 Posted : 4/17/2019 5:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my feelings on it are that at the end of the day no one knows definitively what these moments in the experience are, let alone the experience itself

it's totally fine to have our own thoughts, opinions and ideas on what these entities are, but I think it's a good idea to remember that we don't know

it's important to keep this in mind I think, to stay humble and not put forward too much distinctive ideals

i know that every time that i've came out've these experiences and i go to start talking about it, i always get stopped abruptly with the selfsame thought every time that i've done it:

"as soon as you start to talk about it, it quickly starts to lose its totalness, its entire essence, words slip right off, words turn back, they fall, sputter and stumble"

and during the experience as it's happening i'm always flooded over and over with the same feeling and thoughts:

"you thought it to be this or that, you thought you were able to encapsulate this, you thought alot of things, but friend, they just aren't so. a real mystery, right now, right here, in the here and now, forever ,and don't forget this."

i've experienced entities in this place i go, separate autonomous forms imbued with their own overwhelming significance, very obvious from the spaceplacerealm they're in, distinct; so i'm definitely not denying them in any way

but i think it's important to remain healthfully and humbly aware of our mental limitations on trying to pin down things like this, but definitely an interesting discussion

SnozzleBerry
#24 Posted : 4/19/2019 2:09:50 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

A loose thought that has been drifting through my head lately, related to this topical theme...

Imo, most people who start advancing wholesale "theories" about the nature of entities/realities/these experiences are, at best, playing linguistic/metaphorical games. They use slick (or not so slick) conceptual or linguistic substitutions to present metaphors as meaning. Metaphors are great, but they don't actually answer "why" questions on the terms of the question.

For a far better explanation of this phenomenon as it relates to physics, see:

Human knowledge is limited. Human capacity for knowledge is inherently limited. It's the height of arrogance, imo, to assume that our little meat-slab processors have the capacity to understand everything we encounter. Can you teach a duck billed platypus high-level maths?

As an aside, relating to the nature of reality...

If you found out reality was "just a simulation" (whatever that means), what would change for you in your life?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

#25 Posted : 4/19/2019 2:42:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

SnozzleBerry wrote:

Imo, most people who start advancing wholesale "theories" about the nature of entities/realities/these experiences are, at best, playing linguistic/metaphorical games. They use slick (or not so slick) conceptual or linguistic substitutions to present metaphors as meaning. Metaphors are great, but they don't actually answer "why" questions on the terms of the question.

For a far better explanation of this phenomenon as it relates to physics, see:

Yup.

To add to this, imo they're rhetorical models. Can't mistake the map for the territory. Can't mistake the model for the actual thing in and of itself (models concerning these experiences), because beyond our conceptualizations on the phenomenology of these experiences (especially the deeper you go), we fall incredibly short. But falling short isn't a bad thing though imo. that's what makes these experiences incredibly profound and extremely beautiful and awe inspiring.

Quote:
Human knowledge is limited. Human capacity for knowledge is inherently limited. It's the height of arrogance, imo, to assume that our little meat-slab processors have the capacity to understand everything we encounter. Can you teach a duck billed platypus high-level maths?

Well said. And like I'd said above I think this limitation, in a round-about sort of way is what makes all this a beautiful thing. I think the discussions are cool, but I think it's important that the discussions not become increasingly lofty to the point that we lose sight of the shore.

Edit:

Just to be clear I'm not talking against these things at all. Not saying that these phenomena aren't some form of incorporeal intelligence/s, they could be? They could be multifarious adjuncts/angles of the self, of my own being? Could be everevolving aspects of a place we don't understand, or maybe it's all of these things simultaneously? Tbh I have no clue, even after all these years.

I also think that there's alot of other fascinating aspects to the overall experience aside from the entity phenomena. There's hundreds of threads on these other aspects. It's interesting how the focus can tend to end up on the entity bit, how about the rest of the experience (not diverting the thread, though I'm still going to pose the question for thought)?

burnt
#26 Posted : 4/20/2019 2:13:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I thought we settled this question? Big grin Just kidding.

I've still never seen anything I would classify as an entity from smoked dmt or oral. But every time I always sense a presence. I hear communication but it always seems to be me communicating with myself even if it doesn't feel like it the moment. I see no reason to think otherwise.

I don't think these questions can be answered within your own mind.

[Edit] Eh maybe its not fair for me to say I've never seen entities. They just take forms that are elusive compared to what I see in other peoples artwork for example.

Anyway consider the following scenarios (or not) when you consider the reality of entities.

One time I was on a bunch of really good lsd. I was with a friend and we were in a wooded park. He was on like 4x as much lsd as me and I was having non-stop continuous rolling visuals. It was spectacular and very intense. At one point we were on this path with trees overhanging like an arch. I looked over at one of the trees and was startled by what I saw. There was what looked like this insect, it was blue and it was large. Like the size of a doll. It seemed to be just sitting there. It had the head of a preying mantis yet it was wearing what looked like a shimmering cape. It was a beautiful looking creature. I didn't question its reality it was so vivid. It turned its head and looked at me. I jumped back I was so startled. I tried to signal to my friend to look at what I was seeing. Reminder he was on 4x as much lsd as me so he didn't even process what I was saying he was so off on his own trip. Anyway I pulled myself away from looking at this creature because it was scary when it noticed me. Like I didn't know if I had pissed it off or disturbed it. Anyway we continued the rest of our trip elsewhere. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had seen this real life living creature the whole rest of the trip.

So eventually I went to sleep. My friend went home. I still couldn't shake this feeling about what I had seen. So I went back to the park. I found the same tree. There was a blue ribbon nailed to the tree. What I saw was a blue ribbon nailed to a tree. Embarrased Confused Rolling eyes Twisted Evil

I'll talk about the other scenario at another time.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#27 Posted : 4/20/2019 5:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

burnt wrote:

So eventually I went to sleep. My friend went home. I still couldn't shake this feeling about what I had seen. So I went back to the park. I found the same tree. There was a blue ribbon nailed to the tree. What I saw was a blue ribbon nailed to a tree. Embarrased Confused Rolling eyes Twisted Evil

Best answer, yet!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

#28 Posted : 4/20/2019 4:01:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

burnt wrote:
I thought we settled this question? Big grin Just kidding.

Big grin Twisted Evil

burnt wrote:
I've still never seen anything I would classify as an entity from smoked dmt or oral. But every time I always sense a presence. I hear communication but it always seems to be me communicating with myself even if it doesn't feel like it the moment. I see no reason to think otherwise.

Yeah, I don't think I ever have with any oral preps. Only with straight dmt and changa (not many harmalas in the changa).

burnt wrote:
I don't think these questions can be answered within your own mind.

Yeah, as far as putting the pieces together after an experience, I can't see the brain being able to do that, albet in a very cloddish way. But during the experience what I'll occasionally experience in the place I end up, the entitiy phenomena is very distinct. Though I'm so blown back by the rest of the experience as it's happening that this part only takes a section of my attention.

burnt wrote:
Eh maybe its not fair for me to say I've never seen entities. They just take forms that are elusive compared to what I see in other peoples artwork for example.

Yeah the artwork's never came close I don't think for me. Same with the whole machineelf bit, I never understood that. But as Ter mentioned in an old talk he said that those words he used were just a gloss, and that they never even came close to the actual things he'd experienced [he said this directly]. I'd expected as much. Never took those terms at face value whatsoever. Just someones interpretations and nothing more/less imo.

The whole experience is incredibly elusive after the fact, not even just the entity bit.

Tbh though, after all these years of taking it, the most life changing, deepest and most profound experiences (can't even stress how instantaneously strong and world shattering these few experiences were) had none of the entitity bit. Blew very quickly past all that. And those are experiences that I never plan to repeat. I'll never forget those couple experiences, ever. The rabbit hole runs very deep..

burnt wrote:
One time I was on a bunch of really good lsd. I was with a friend and we were in a wooded park. He was on like 4x as much lsd as me and I was having non-stop continuous rolling visuals. It was spectacular and very intense. At one point we were on this path with trees overhanging like an arch. I looked over at one of the trees and was startled by what I saw. There was what looked like this insect, it was blue and it was large. Like the size of a doll. It seemed to be just sitting there. It had the head of a preying mantis yet it was wearing what looked like a shimmering cape. It was a beautiful looking creature. I didn't question its reality it was so vivid. It turned its head and looked at me. I jumped back I was so startled. I tried to signal to my friend to look at what I was seeing. Reminder he was on 4x as much lsd as me so he didn't even process what I was saying he was so off on his own trip. Anyway I pulled myself away from looking at this creature because it was scary when it noticed me. Like I didn't know if I had pissed it off or disturbed it. Anyway we continued the rest of our trip elsewhere. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had seen this real life living creature the whole rest of the trip.

Lmao

#29 Posted : 4/21/2019 2:17:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

pelican wrote:
It's as if I'm a meer blip on the radar and they acknowledge me for a brief time before i get blasted off into another part of the trip.

This is how many of my experiences tend to end up going.

pelican wrote:
I'm not really fussed about missing out on certain trip experiences because my own are always so damn unique and mind blowing.

Mind blowing indeed Smile

pelican wrote:
With entities - Some that have been visible to me where some mechanical organic robots - They were just scanning me and looking at me and reporting to their boss robot about me.

I've had this scanning numerous times too. There were a few distinct times to where I was reached out and in through the bridge of my nose, the pressure became immense, the vibratory nature of their arms/protrusions had a distinct feel to them.

A couple other times to where they were just waving their arms/w.e in my face, then stepping back slightly and constantly morphing and evolving, within each moment as this was happening it felt like each twist, gyration, color change, flip, gesture was imbued with this intangible essence, with lesson upon lesson that were only applicable during those brief moments during the experience, though after the experience was over, these lessons/communications just fall flat, no translation from those points during the experience til afterwards once the experience was over.

Mechanorganic can be an apt description I agree. That's how it feels to me alot of the time, moreso on the organic side of things.

pelican wrote:
Another entity experience were these doctor type ghost entities operating on me, At one point it felt like when leaned in and looked at me

As above I've had similar experiences - being leaned in on. Sometimes when I would end up in that place I'd notice they would scale the outsides of the place, staying on the outside, sometimes meeting in the middle, sometimes in my face.

Sometimes it felt like I'd crashed in on a grand party. A massive celebration, this type of experience's happened a lot for me.

pelican wrote:
My strangest entity experience was during a life changing break through trip, It's impossible to describe this entity - But it was like a constantly shifting rotating wall of angelic celestial interlocking rotating fluid wall of liquid faces.

Interesting and nice description.

pelican wrote:
I wish i could convey the beauty of this trip - The trip had so much excitement and joy and pure jubilation, It was both an emotional and visual depiction of joy and love and pure unbridled creativity and energy.

Thumbs up

pelican wrote:
- Many of my trips have been entity free, And those trips can be just as mind blowing.

100%

pelican wrote:
And in all seriousness - I don't know if DMT trips would be bad for people with mental health issues. (some people with fragile minds might get too lost on entities and such)

I feel you there. Some of the most profound aspects of these experience for me have been the feelings I get, along with what feels like inherent qualities to the overall place I end up, the overall experience in every moment as it's happening. Those qualities and the feelings I get when I'm there, for me personally those things end up trumping everything else.

pelican wrote:
I feel bad that some people might be unlucky and not able to experience the DMT realm without it being too taxing on their mental health. - i could be wrong though, Idk.

It's not for everyone, especially if you push your boundaries with the stuff over the course of time. Not condoning it by any means though. The ability to be able to stay with it as it's happening and not become lost in it, or not have it get to the point where so much is happening it becomes impossible to take anything from it or remember.

Ime focus can be very important. Some sort of self repeating rhythmic music has helped me over the years to be able to focus on something (even if the music becomes near non existent or unrecognizable) so that during, if things become far more intense and overwhelming than I'd expected then I have something to hold onto as everything else around me is happening.

*btw I hate to use the word 'they' when describing these parts of the experience, because I really don't have any clue if it's something separate from myself

Handel
#30 Posted : 4/22/2019 6:37:53 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

Given that I was told the future via lucid dreaming 3 times so far, and that an entity saved me in my last (supposedly) lsd trip (with real physiological changes to my body that my sitter can attest to -- I wrote about it on the lsd subforum), it is my personal opinion that these entities are objectively real. We can only communicate with them via an internet of consciousness rather than traveling to a physical place, but nonetheless, they were always here and always be. In my opinion, this Twin Peaks book excerpt is the best (non) explanation of what is going on that encompasses not only dmt entities, but ufos, and all the paranormal in general:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRz3deg1crY
Jacques Vallee book that marries all these different disciplines as part of the same phenomena, and also explains how these entities also created the various religions, is the best read on the subject.

We are not alone. The multiverse is full of life. Interconnected life. We are simply in a quarantine because you're not sharing launch codes with monkeys. Not just yet.

Jagube
#31 Posted : 4/22/2019 12:53:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pelican burger wrote:
During DMT trips, Do people just have drug induced trips or do we access another dimension.

What's the difference between the two? Aren't they the same thing?

#32 Posted : 4/23/2019 2:35:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

pelican wrote:
And if you don't mind me asking - Can you remember much about your first ever DMT trip ?? If so can you remember much from it ?

Sure, a bit of backstory.

I remember some of it. It was in 2007-08. A good friends brother had the white/yellow freebase at the time. We were sitting in his downstairs studio apartment, just me and him. He was a meth cook/addict oddly enough, still funny to me how that was the first person that I'd be introduced to dmt from. He was a good dude though, I had no issue with him really.

The lighting was fairly dim, with this lamp off to the one side casting shadows on everything in the room. He had this pretty giant stereo system at the time which he had hooked up to his laptop. We'd both been really into electronic music at the time, so he'd went flipping through and ended up switching on this song. If you fast forward to 1:00 into the song, that's when he'd began to light the pipe. My experience began around that 1:00 mark.

He had me lay back in this giant recliner chair, holding a chillum over top of me. I think he'd had some ash in the bottom of it, while he put a nice sized bit of dmt on top. He certainly knew how to vaporize the stuff though, because first toke I got a pretty nice thick hit, held for about 10 seconds, blew out.

The second hit is what got me. As I took it in, not even a few seconds after getting it into my lungs, I remember that 1:00 mark of that song and how the experience had started. I had gotten the high pitched frequency tone and cellophane sound that Terence had talked about. This was the only time I'd gotten these sounds. Haven't ever since. The experience just a few seconds in already was becoming pretty strong.

I remember looking at his face. It froze in spacetime. Froze, split open around all the edges and contours, with the shadows being cast from the low lighting - his face had looked like some hypercolored tribal mask. All of the contours and lines opening into these gyrating, spinning, snake like, highly colored 4D concentrically joined dimensions. This was when I'd closed my eyes.

The entity bit was there. Very vivid (as always for me), was clear. Started out with all the galaxies, their formations, working down to showing single cell life, amoeba like forms and whatnot, subatomic level. They would come in and show these different stages of life. Once things had gotten broken down to cellular life and the subatomic, from what I remember - then they reversed, working out to showing from single cell life out back to the galaxies.

Oddly enough once things had gotten scaled back out to the galaxies, eventually it came back recursively to me and how I was tied in with this experience and how things were happening in that space. It seemed to all be innately tied into my own subjective experience as a human being experiencing life.

I remember as the experience began to subside I started to hear and recognize the music that has been playing again. I remember still sitting there with my eyes closed and seeing these entities/forms, standing somewhat back from my view in that domed place/space, waving. I definitely won't forget the waving bit. That's one thing that's stuck with me for some reason.

Also for me this song was epic haha.

That's about what I can remember. Wasn't trying to type a book here lol.

SnozzleBerry
#33 Posted : 4/23/2019 5:08:43 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

burnt wrote:

Alternatively, the buggy overlord recognized that parking itself on the blue ribbon was the perfect camouflage should sober you decide to do a veracity check.

Laughing Twisted Evil
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Arkens
#34 Posted : 4/30/2019 6:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, i was wo deri g the same thing. I only met two entities, they didn't talk to me. They where just there. Ki d of examining me.

One was wa beautifull dark skinned woman with a hairdo knoted up above the head.
The other was an old dude, really wrinkly looked like a native american, kinda like a shaman. He poked me.

The funny thing is i met them a few days before my bro and wife smoked for the first time. And bothe of them described meeting the exact same beings i met. My brother meg the old wrinkly shaman, my wife the beautifull lady.
I have not mentioned my contact to neither of them. So there is that.

It felt like i was somewhere, i felt the poke.

It could still be just dreams we share, we three are very connected.

Love and peace

PREV12