We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sorry not sorry i was not safe. Options

BenW91NE
#1 Posted : 4/21/2019 9:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

6 mushroom trips, 2 dozen + aya attempts, and tried smoking dmt 10 times at it never worked. until yesterday

so... i get it now. for 5 days in a row i dropped 225mg harmaline, than 80mg dmt and it never worked, just my mind would enter racing mode...until yesterday. i got distracted by a youtube video and the DMT soaked in coke for 20mins, and the harmaline was in my gut for a extra 10 minutes before taking the dmt.....(my guess is acidic coke turned it into the salt form, and the extra time in my gut helped effect the maoi)

I was not expecting it to work i took it to get my mind racing a million miles a hour before i went for my daily 6 mile walk. and so when it kicked off i was not expecting anything like those effects, i fucking hated it, i wanted it to stop, STOP STOP STOP. safety in case i did not like the trip was the only thing i had no prepared for, and i am glad now, at the time no. if i had been ready to kill this trip than i would never of touched psychedelics again, and i would never of received me truth.

So i laid there in misery, shaking, shuddering for a hour or 2 and than the roaring maelstrom calmed and "spirit, entities" of mother aya took me into her arms and connected 10 million dots through out my life and taught me so much.

I finally get it... i only wish i had been writing it down as it happened...

also i have not slept in 30x hours..damn insomnia side effect MUST CLOSE EYES >_>

i am not a religious person, i do not believe in ghosts and shit...but the way my mind is patching this whole week together its that aya had this giant plan to bring me to my lowest over the 5 day span than raise me back above. even though its just a chemical that could have no master plan. my god this is a mind fuck.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jackoval Trades
#2 Posted : 4/27/2019 6:43:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A full spectrum extraction of peganum harmala dose of 225mg should produce a minor psychedelic experience on it's own, I would change dmt plant sources were I you, you don't need to do an extraction you can make a cold water brew with powdered root bark of either acacia or mimosa, filter and drink. You can do an extraction on the solids don't throw them out. Start low on dose, 225 mg harmine/harmaline and an unreduced cold water brew of 15 grams of mimosa (30 grams of acacia) is perfect for me, I weigh 170 lbs