We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Bicycle Day" Hyperspace Meeting on Full Moon 19.04 2019 Options

IIYI
#1 Posted : 4/17/2019 1:52:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello dear Nexians on 19.04 2019 is a "Bicycle Day". I think it's a great date for meeting in Hyperspace. This will be a good way to honor Mother Earth, Nature, Albert Hofmann and Ourselves.
The Full Moon is on same date 19.04.2019. I believe that the Moon affects many things. (cycles, tides, pregnancy, plants, humans, animals, and many other things). In many cultures magic was performed at Full Moon. (is it a coincidence? Who knows? )

I wonder if we will be able to meet in Hyperspace if we synchronize things?

We can settle for a certain time.

Each of us can tell in advance how thinks will look like an Avatar so we can focus more lightly on the meeting.

It may not work, but it may work and get something very interesting.

I fully understand that we are different people in different parts of the world and that we will use different substances, but somehow I still believe that we can meet together in Hyperspace.

Be Well, I love you and I'm glad to meet you. Love
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#2 Posted : 4/17/2019 4:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Long ago, before i was a member, folks here scheduled "synchronized hyperspace events"- always thought this was a pretty cool idea.

The moon is something a lot of us can focus on simultaneously as well. Even longer ago, as a child when i would get homesick, i knew the same moon i gazed at shined down on my house elsewhere, and other times when i was separated from her, my lover and i would gaze upon it from different coasts and be connected...

So... are we meeting ON the moon or during the full moon?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 4/17/2019 4:41:36 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The Synchronized Hyperspace Event idea is over a decade old now. We actually have a subforum dedicated to it.

Over the years we've learned a few things. The avatar idea was a dismal failure lol. Full moons have always been very conducive, particularly as they align with other holidays, as is the case this Friday. we've tried both the wave (launch at a specific time in your time zone to send a consciousness wave around the globe) and the truly synchronized (everyone in the world launches at the same moment) methods, but being an international forum with a diverse membership we just generally started taking an open approach where we just kind of open it up for the whole day for people to participate as they can. Often we'll choose a substance. This will be a DMT SHE or this will be Mescaline SHE. Obviously, in celebration of bicycle day this would be an LSD SHE. Big grin

April's full moon is the pink moon also called the worm moon or the planting moon by some tribes. This moon signifies the blooming of spring in the northern hemisphere. The long winter is over, the trees are budding, the soil is awakening, and new life is beginning to sprout. Now is an excellent time to "sow the seeds" of your intentions for the coming summer. This is a great time to begin new projects and lay long-term plans.

The full Pink moon will be occuring in the sign of Libra this year. The keyword here is balance. Find the Buddha's middle path and and practice moderation at this time. The shadow here is indecisiveness. As the scale of Libra are constantly weighing all the options and if not pursued carefully this can result in "analysis paralysis" as one becomes overwhelmed and stagnant in the face of too many options. Plant clear intentions in the light of this moon and spend the upcoming days, weeks, and months carefully watering and nurturing these seeds that they may grow and bloom as midsummer approaches.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 4/17/2019 6:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Oh. Goodness. Ok. I guess i'll be there. Smile

Mescaline or 4-HO-MiPT or ganodermahuasca or mushrooms? Or yes to all of the listed? Why not. A little of each. Maybe I'll toss in some of the root bark from my acacia that i was forced to harvest - (via unexpected 3 day freeze.) I've still yet to try it or extract it. 2x 5 gallon buckets worth of bark. 4 years old. I wish she'd lived, but i'm beginning to understand her purpose. And, the peyote that I lost. When i got it, i told it I would eat it in 4 years. But... that was 5 years ago. So, maybe that will be the mescaline.

See yahs there! I'm good on the LSD. But y'all have fun!

Love Love Love
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

IIYI
#5 Posted : 4/17/2019 6:11:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Long ago, before i was a member, folks here scheduled "synchronized hyperspace events"- always thought this was a pretty cool idea.

The moon is something a lot of us can focus on simultaneously as well. Even longer ago, as a child when i would get homesick, i knew the same moon i gazed at shined down on my house elsewhere, and other times when i was separated from her, my lover and i would gaze upon it from different coasts and be connected...

So... are we meeting ON the moon or during the full moon?

The Moon is something incredible. I love her and I have a relationship with her. As well I have a connection with the Sun. From the observation of the Moon sometimes I get a "flow of visions, images and emotions" without using any substances.

We can meet ON the Moon during the Full Moon. Or beyond ?

Wow.

dreamer042 wrote:
The Synchronized Hyperspace Event idea is over a decade old now. We actually have a subforum dedicated to it.

Over the years we've learned a few things. The avatar idea was a dismal failure lol. Full moons have always been very conducive, particularly as they align with other holidays, as is the case this Friday. we've tried both the wave (launch at a specific time in your time zone to send a consciousness wave around the globe) and the truly synchronized (everyone in the world launches at the same moment) methods, but being an international forum with a diverse membership we just generally started taking an open approach where we just kind of open it up for the whole day for people to participate as they can. Often we'll choose a substance. This will be a DMT SHE or this will be Mescaline SHE. Obviously, in celebration of bicycle day this would be an LSD SHE. Big grin

April's full moon is the pink moon also called the worm moon or the planting moon by some tribes. This moon signifies the blooming of spring in the northern hemisphere. The long winter is over, the trees are budding, the soil is awakening, and new life is beginning to sprout. Now is an excellent time to "sow the seeds" of your intentions for the coming summer. This is a great time to begin new projects and lay long-term plans.

The full Pink moon will be occuring in the sign of Libra this year. The keyword here is balance. Find the Buddha's middle path and and practice moderation at this time. The shadow here is indecisiveness. As the scale of Libra are constantly weighing all the options and if not pursued carefully this can result in "analysis paralysis" as one becomes overwhelmed and stagnant in the face of too many options. Plant clear intentions in the light of this moon and spend the upcoming days, weeks, and months carefully watering and nurturing these seeds that they may grow and bloom as midsummer approaches.

I did not know about the presence of this part of the forum. Thank you for showing it to me! I am very happy.

Thank you for the Pink Moon information.
By the way, from the beginning of the month I have sowed many things in the garden (in The Earth) Smile
Today in the morning I sow 10 seeds B. caapi Smile (in Pots)
I have to make a mini greenhouse with artificial lighting and these days I will sow the cacti seeds too.

IIYI
#6 Posted : 4/17/2019 9:05:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:

Mescaline or 4-HO-MiPT or ganodermahuasca or mushrooms? Or yes to all of the listed? Why not. A little of each. Maybe I'll toss in some of the root bark from my acacia that i was forced to harvest - (via unexpected 3 day freeze.) I've still yet to try it or extract it. 2x 5 gallon buckets worth of bark. 4 years old. I wish she'd lived, but i'm beginning to understand her purpose. And, the peyote that I lost. When i got it, i told it I would eat it in 4 years. But... that was 5 years ago. So, maybe that will be the mescaline.

Love Love Love
ACY

Whatever you think is best for you buddy. Everything together will be an amazing combo but you are trained and you know how to handle it. As you feel it. Listen yourself. But I'm a novice for such combinations. I will connect with Mother Ayahuasca.

Good luck and enjoyment for everyone Love

rOm
#7 Posted : 4/18/2019 7:07:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacia so ganodermahuasca, you eat reishi mushrooms with caapi or also tryptamine admixture ? tell me the added benefits of this one ?
I'll dose at least a little LSD and might vape changa or salvia divinorum on top. TOmo is perfect for me, no work, free day. hope its sunny so I'll ride my bike while L is going up !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

null24
#8 Posted : 4/18/2019 4:49:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

IIYI wrote:
The Moon is something incredible. I love her and I have a relationship with her. As well I have a connection with the Sun. From the observation of the Moon sometimes I get a "flow of visions, images and emotions" without using any substances.

Well as a Cancer with Leo rising, i can empathize.Thumbs up

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Loveall
#9 Posted : 4/18/2019 6:18:24 PM

❤️‍🔥

I don't have LSD, but I'll be there with shrooms. See you around.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Icyseeker
#10 Posted : 4/18/2019 7:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll try to get there through meditation. See you soon.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

IIYI
#11 Posted : 4/19/2019 6:25:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy Bicycle Day! Love
I am glad to all who will participate.
With love and gratitude, we connect with medicine to learn and protect this around us and Nature.

I'm grateful to my Nexians forest teachers Smile

Have fun. We'll meet later Smile

Loveall
#12 Posted : 4/19/2019 3:06:11 PM

❤️‍🔥

Looking forward to it. I plan to be on chat during take off and landing.

Please forgive me if I can only write 'LoL' or 'Lolz' during certain time periods...
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

dragonrider
#13 Posted : 4/19/2019 6:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy cycling, people.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#14 Posted : 4/20/2019 5:28:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IIYI wrote:
AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:

Love Love Love
ACY

Whatever you think is best for you buddy. Everything together will be an amazing combo but you are trained and you know how to handle it. As you feel it. Listen yourself. But I'm a novice for such combinations. I will connect with Mother Ayahuasca.

Good luck and enjoyment for everyone Love

Lolol! Thanks! I'm most certainly not trained - and if so: barely potty trained. Laughing

I ended up just meditating most of the day. We had some well-needed, hard rain and strong winds. I decided to participate in spirit rather than take the ride. I've ridden enough times to let some others have a turn.

Smile I was "there" most of the day, anyways. Seems as though it's inescapable, even if sober.

rOm wrote:
acacia so ganodermahuasca, you eat reishi mushrooms with caapi or also tryptamine admixture ? tell me the added benefits of this one ?

To be honest - I added it to my first "aya" mixture and have just kept the tradition going. If I drink an "aya admixture" then it will likely have ganoderma. Trip effects? No idea. Maybe none? I just added it for the health properties.

Ganoderma: if I am sick, then I heal faster. If I have allergies, they go away. And the last time I used it, it stopped a vicious cycle of weekly migraines - though there were many things present for that ordeal. The ganoderma was not strong enough, alone. I played a risky hand, but it worked. I was not bluffing with my intention.

Hope that every one had a safe ride!

Love
ACY

AcaciaConfusedYah
#15 Posted : 4/21/2019 5:24:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was a day late, but still (almost) kept my word.

10pm: 16 mg of 4-HO-MiPT and 69 mg MDMA

1:30 am: two BIG penis envy mushrooms that i let my wife pick (Nope, not letting her pick them, again.....hahahahaha. I think she holds a grudge from the LSD incident of 2016.)

~7am : a peyote and an unknown amount of mescaline resin.

I skipped the ganodermahuasca.

Love Love Love
ACY