We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Drinking changa Options

tomi321
#1 Posted : 4/20/2019 1:51:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello! I have seen similar topics to this, but I didn't quite understand.
I have Changa that looks like theis:

can I just boil some water, put it in for few minutes and drink?

(I will not go seeking herbs and stuff)

Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 4/20/2019 4:42:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The MAOI in the changa is not enough to activate the dmt orally
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Brennendes Wasser
#3 Posted : 4/20/2019 11:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

So GENERAL dosage when smoked:

50 mg Spice + 30 mg Harmalas would be a very strong experience

When eaten (actually there is not so much data, so maybe this may vary a lot between people):

400 mg Spice + 200 mg Harmalas would be a very strong experience

That means you would have to eat VERY much to get an effect. But then the effect would be just as doing Pharmahuasca.

Sakkadelic says the MAOI strength is not enough. Maybe he means if you would eat the same amount like you would smoke, then the effect is too less. But actually even if the effect WOULD be high enough, the DMT effect itself would be nearly zero.

Therefore actually I would not say it is too weak, you simply need to eat more of BOTH to get an effect and yes - then you can have a real effect. But you would have to eat at least 100 mg DMT + 100 mg Harmalas to have a noticably worthy effect.

Now you say that you wont go buy herbs.

But you say it is Changa. So you have already DMT + Harmalas + Herbs?

Changa means you have the both important things (Harmalas for fortification, DMT for effect) already ON TOP OF herbs. So if you dont have herbs in this picture, then you dont have changa. Sadly I cannot really see what this is.

So let's say you really have Changa, then it could be a mixture with 40 - 50 % DMT, 20-30 % Harmalas and 30-40 % Herbs.

Then you could simply smoke it, as Changa is designed to be smoked. But if you want to drink it, you could put 300 mg in a tea and then drink it or simply eat the 300 mg.

Other scenario:

It is NO herbs, but DMT + Harmalas, it may be something like a 50/50 mixture. Then you could eat 200 mg or drink it in a tea.

But I guess you would have to acidify it, otherwise nothing will dissolve into the tea. Put some lemon acid into the tea or - which would be gross - acetic acid. Then make it a little hot and wait for ~ 10 minutes.

Eating would be safer to get the effects then ...

But still I am not sure if it really works well as you ingest the Harmalas and the DMT at ONCE and not Harmalas beforehand. This would be a safer way to get effects, but people here also report that eating both together also works.

tomi321
#4 Posted : 4/21/2019 5:46:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh well, I see, the key in your words is "designed to be smoked".
Yeah it's true. I have smoked it but wanted kind of mellower longer experience,
But it would be to much risk (in terms of wasted material) at this time.
I have mixed it in a joint with cannabis and it was interesting : )

Brennendes Wasser
#5 Posted : 4/21/2019 10:16:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Smoking it in a joint is not thaaat great, because let's say you want effect strength X.

Then to achieve strength X you have to inhale all the material that is needed for strength X in the least amount of tokes. It would be the best to get it all in 1, but if you expand it over 3 tokes in 1 - 2 minutes it would still be sufficient.

But if you put a *regular dose* inside a full joint, then you would have to smoke the full joint *at once*, being it 1 - 2 minutes to get the effect of the *regular dose* in a way that you will indeed experience it as 1 dose.

But naturally I guess smoking 1 full joint in 2 minutes is not that easy. So if you smoke slower, then you will end up with dividing the *regular dose* in a way too big time window. The effect of the first tokes will already be gone when you get your last tokes.

Therefore you will just get a slight buzz when smoking it in a joint. A solution would be to fill the joint 100 % with Changa. Then you just need a few tokes, but then you will be left with 80 % of a joint that you dont need anymore until the next time.

Therefore joints arent that good to get somewhere with Changa x)

Pipes are better - you pack everything in the bowl and light it - or water bongs.