We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My 1st DMT trip. Options

Vinnylo
#1 Posted : 4/17/2019 2:26:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello All!

FYI I extracted my own from MHRB.

I lit some incense and swirled it around me and lit my torch and played some very slow ambiance music from YouTube. When I lit the DMT in the pipe the crystals instantly melted and I was worried that I wasted it. I seen liquid it turned into and lit that and my pipe filled up with smoke. I put the pipe to my mouth and took a huge pull...

Now when I tell you 2 seconds later, the pipe in my hand that I happened to be staring at turned into smoke and this sound occured like a "VOOOOOM"! I instantly seen this green 3 eyed, smiling creature with his right arm up as if it was welcoming me to enter into some place or somewhere. It vanished INSTANTLY buy enough for me to see and recognize it. I by default closed my eyes and seen these geometric patterns moving in a circular motion but to me they were black and white. When I opened my eyes I turned the music off for some reason maybe cuz I was panicking for a moment and my hand and everything was moving in a wavy "S" motion, very snake like. But the ENTIRE TIME in my head was this crazy insane techno music that I never heard before but was so vivid I remembered what it sounded like the rest of the night. And than is when I heard this engine starting to roar like a spaceship right before takeoff. Right when it got its loudest everything just STOPPED, INSTANTLY. I came out of it AMD was in awe after what I just experienced. This all happend in under 3min. I than told myself and realized that I have some very strong and potent DMT that I made. And I remember everything.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 4/21/2019 4:23:20 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Cool report. dmt is truly amazing *_*
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.