We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cant Breakthrough ... Options

Dessie8
#1 Posted : 4/8/2019 9:56:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I'm a new member here though have been reading for a few years.
My problem is I cant seem to get anywhere meaningful smoking DMT.
I've read loads about breaking through but haven't come near.
I decided to buy the GVG after trying lots of other ways.
I haven't got a scales but put in maybe twice as much as a friend showed advised me to.
I just getting trippy stoned with colours right in the front of my head when I close my eyes. When they are open i am definitely tripping and everything is moving but not totally hallucinating. Everything looks like cartoons.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm not into it just to get stoned, I want it as a spiritual experience or something meaningful at least.

With 5 I'm gone instantly.
Any help please?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ifinglovelamp
#2 Posted : 4/8/2019 10:45:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I seem to be having the same problem with my boyfriend, i am right retarded loving the blocks and patterns, feeling like i died and hes got nothing happening. Its kinda bumming me out because I want him to experience the awesomeness dmt offers

Dessie8
#3 Posted : 4/8/2019 10:50:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm thinking to try a different lighter but I've tried a few different 1's.
I read here someone cracked their GVG with a torch lighter so am reluctant to try 1.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 4/8/2019 11:22:31 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Have you tried changa?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Dessie8
#5 Posted : 4/9/2019 8:38:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I have, I'm not sure why I cant get there but suspect I'm not igniting it quick enough/too quickly.
I've read people saying that when you do it correctly with the GVG you can see thick clouds of smoke filling the pipe but I dont understand how they can see it when pulling on the pipe.
Anyway thanks.
Nice poem by the way.

TreeOfLiberty
#6 Posted : 4/14/2019 11:30:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You need a good pipe and White DMT with high potency and a good pipe.

FranLover
#7 Posted : 4/15/2019 9:35:53 AM

=)♡ its an old jazz tune: https://youtu.be/JVIjMOeWryk

I am gonna take a guess here...have you ever smoked any other substance regularly?

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

jiva
#8 Posted : 4/15/2019 5:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TreeOfLiberty wrote:

the color white is no indication for pure DMT!

FranLover wrote:
I am gonna take a guess here...have you ever smoked any other substance regularly?

let me add to that
if you do consume other substance regularly, how long do you wait before consuming DMT?
have you tried DMT when you are 100% sober?
i found that in order to have the best possible set and setting i will try to plan my hole week for a DMT trip.
so for the entire week before the trip:

*eat healthy - at least on the day of the trip eat something that is not too heavy on your stomach and i try to avoid any meet and dairy products (feels right to me for this, i do not know why)
*try to be active - don't just sit on your couch and watch TV, there is no need for exercise but at least try to go out into nature a couple of times during this week.
*try to figure out what is on your mind - i sometimes have weeks where a couple of thoughts run in circles and i can't put them aside for good. so figure out what these things are for you and deal with them.
*if you are a daily weed smoker (like i am) try to cut it down as much as possible, also no weed on the day of the DMT journey
*no masturbation at least on the same day and the day before - i read this somewhere on here and for me it helps. i guess it could be linked to the flood of serotonin and other neurotransmitters orgasms releases in your brain.

Dessie8
#9 Posted : 4/16/2019 9:51:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Funny enough I dont consume any other substances.
Nothing including alcohol..
My body was totally clean for over 20 years when the universe decided the time was right and I was introduced to 5-MEOSmile
I've had a few Ayahuasca journeys since.
With the NN DMT I just cant seem to get anywhere even with the GVG.

Oh the NN I have been getting from 3 different sourses is yellow?

Dessie8
#10 Posted : 4/16/2019 9:54:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice above, I do exercise and try to eat healthy.
I try to meditate every day.
I'm not giving up yet though. I can't.
It just wouldn't be right.

FranLover
#11 Posted : 4/17/2019 8:59:06 AM

When you smoke u have to take 2 drags. One drag off the pipe or joint and then a drag of air. That sends the smoke in the mouth all the way to the stomach and lungs. And for dmt u need to hold it in there some time. 15 sec is great. This may induce coughing.

When I started smoking I did not know how to smoke. I have met people that had just begun smoking and did not know how to smoke either.

The smoke has to come off a clear whitish/grey. If it comes out too puffy or dark it means u didnt fullt inhale the puff down to the lungs. When u inhale it to the lungs, most of the smoke and tar gets deposited there, so when u exhale the smoke it is much ligther and comes out in a straight stream (not a cloud)

Then again if u are not extracting ur own maybe the problem is in that department.

Once u breakthrough none of these misses will matter at all.

stay safeSmile

Dessie8
#12 Posted : 4/17/2019 1:31:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll try but it seems the you only get 1 good puff out of the GVG.
The second 1 has very little smoke.
I know it will be worth it. Thumbs up
Thanks

AcaciaConfusedYah
#13 Posted : 4/17/2019 2:08:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

ifinglovelamp wrote:
I seem to be having the same problem with my boyfriend, i am right retarded loving the blocks and patterns, feeling like i died and hes got nothing happening. Its kinda bumming me out because I want him to experience the awesomeness dmt offers

It can seem like a "bummer" when folks are still learning to learn. I broke through on my third attempt - and after that I was filled with wonder. When I was talking to the friend who was with me when DMT found me, he said: "make sure to leave room for others to grow around you."

That phrase has always stuck with me. I try to let people grow as they choose. Some will come when ready. Others take longer. It's ok. Don't be bummed - be excited that you have an opportunity to watch someone grow on their own. If you try to force it, you may unintentionally push them away. Patience.

Love Love
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Brennendes Wasser
#14 Posted : 4/20/2019 11:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Sorry now not reading the messages above, no time now x)

But just want to leave my advice:

EAT like 250 mg Harmalas before and then start vaporizing in slow steps 10 mg portions of DMT.

If you dont have something to vaporize pure DMT then create Changa WITHOUT Harmalas, as you already ate them.

This will grant a stronger MAOI-effect which makes a bigger window to smoke your DMT and get going with smaller dosages for the same effect and also with a more potent vapor.

That way it is definetly possible if you just smoke like 3 - 4 portions in a row, which is much easier than smoking a huge bowl of 100+ mg Changa or more AT ONCE Shocked

Dessie8
#15 Posted : 4/26/2019 3:02:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll try but it seems the you only get 1 good puff out of the GVG.
The second 1 has very little smoke.
I know it will be worth it. Thumbs up
Thanks

mycowong
#16 Posted : 5/4/2019 12:52:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

jiva wrote:
TreeOfLiberty wrote:

FranLover wrote:

let me add to that
if you do consume other substance regularly, how long do you wait before consuming DMT?
have you tried DMT when you are 100% sober?
i found that in order to have the best possible set and setting i will try to plan my hole week for a DMT trip.
so for the entire week before the trip:

*eat healthy - at least on the day of the trip eat something that is not too heavy on your stomach and i try to avoid any meet and dairy products (feels right to me for this, i do not know why)
*try to be active - don't just sit on your couch and watch TV, there is no need for exercise but at least try to go out into nature a couple of times during this week.
*try to figure out what is on your mind - i sometimes have weeks where a couple of thoughts run in circles and i can't put them aside for good. so figure out what these things are for you and deal with them.
*if you are a daily weed smoker (like i am) try to cut it down as much as possible, also no weed on the day of the DMT journey
*no masturbation at least on the same day and the day before - i read this somewhere on here and for me it helps. i guess it could be linked to the flood of serotonin and other neurotransmitters orgasms releases in your brain.

The colour white most definately indicates purer dmt

TGO
#17 Posted : 5/4/2019 6:06:32 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

mycowong wrote:
jiva wrote:

The colour white most definately indicates purer dmt

Mycowong, that is incorrect. DMT is polymorphic which means it can exist in several pure forms. It has been proven through analysis that pure DMT can be yellow, white, clear etc. etc. Yellow does not automatically equal impurities and white doesn't automatically indicate purity.

Trying to indicate purity by color alone is an inaccurate approach. For example, lye (a potential white impurity) can make it into someone's final product. This is why it is important to understand the different forms/colors of DMT and what they tend to mean (see thread below).

Even MHRB samples pulled with solvents such as Toulene/Xylene/D-limo (which pull more fats/oils/impurities than naphtha) have been shown to be mostly DMT ( ~95% ).

IMPORTANT: spice color purity fallacy AKA is your dmt ok to smoke ?
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 5/4/2019 10:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't focus too much on wanting to break through.

And if it is realy that important to you...with many oral psychedelics, you can also reach other realms....effortlessly.

It is maybe a bit more challenging, in most cases, because of the duration. But it is doable. People have been transported to other realms with oral psychedelics, for maybe even thousands of years.

But most importantly, don't focus on it too much. It is easier if you just appreciate what the psychedelic gives you. If you do that, you will find that you become more receptive, and one day it will just happen without any effort.

mycowong
#19 Posted : 5/13/2019 10:27:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Are you holding the hit in until you need to take another breath? It must be a gigantic hit.