We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The way that guided me in here. First Breakthroughs Options

interloperhp
#1 Posted : 4/17/2019 1:14:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all.
I am a silent reader since one year now. My journey began with electronic music which changed to Psytrance.

I tested different psychedelics over the years and one day the DMT found me. I was at a Festival and had several Changa experience. It was so amazing, I was blessed what this molecule can do.
My curiousity is limitless when there is something to explore or hard to understand in first moment.
After this experience I read everything about DMT I was able to find.
Some months passed and fortunately I managed to get my hands on a gram of Changa again. In the meantime I bought a Changa pipe and prepared my hammock at a nice spot.
So, I loaded my Pipe with the same amount like the first times (.2-.22gr) - No feelings of anxiety at all - I thought the effect would be similar to last time.

The first seconds after heating the pipe seemed like I expected, but the next conscious thought I had was:"where am I?" My eyes were still open but nothing from this world was left. My body felt so energetic and warm. Millions of years from past to future rushed through my head. I really do not believe in god like I was taught from parents or school, but something told me the reason why I am on earth and what possibilities will occur in my future.
Further, the most beautiful colours and shapes I have ever seen filled my sight.
"Ok I think I breakthrough and I am alright. Time to enjoy the show before I have to leave this place."
Within a few minutes my sight cleared an I recognized the trees above me and the hammock I was laying in.

My investigations lead me to the DMT wiki and the Nexus forum. After reading all the information I needed, my first extraction was a great success.

I promised myself the best results with 1:1:1 mix Changa. 1 part spice, 1 part Peganum harmala 10x extract (50%MAOI), and one part DMT freebase. The goal of my first test was to breakthrough again.
This time I had a little bit of anxiety and respect after the last experience but I was determined to do it.
The blastoff was nothing like the last time: Only pure white light occupied my sight. I was blinded by the light an slowly began to recognize the beings surrounding me. I vomited and one of the entities touched my back to check if I am okay. My sight cleared and the entities seemed to communicate with each other and me. Some of them was happy to see that I finally made my way to them.

I can't describe what kind of entities they were. They were made from the same light which blinded me at first, but they seemed to be human like and familiar to me.

After that, I decided to wait for the next experience a little longer. Therefore I bought a yocan evolve plus and am still waiting to test it.

I hope the molecule will keep on give me blessing and amazing experience moments.

with love and passion inter

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hotspur922
#2 Posted : 4/17/2019 2:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good stuff, and welcome to the Nerxus!

just wait until you have a hyperslap and your ego is destroyed, good times... lol Big grin

sbios
#3 Posted : 4/20/2019 5:22:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice, I've been experimenting couple yocan (including evolve plus) and another with TC just recently. I find evolve plus temp gets hot really fast though it delivers very fast. I'm still trying to get the techniques right, in my experience, using 2~3 sec pulses are enough to get lots clouds. Hope this helps with your next tripSmile

Brennendes Wasser
#4 Posted : 4/20/2019 10:56:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Sadly the Yocan did not work for me, I get super harsh vapor ... so I went overkill and bought the Crafty Vaporizer.

One thing to you interloperhp: You say that you did 1:1:1 Spice:HarmalasVery happyMT

But I think you mean Herbs:HarmalasVery happyMT

So when somebody says Spice he means DMT from my understanding x) that would mean Herbs:Harmalas:Spice when using this word.

Yeah keep up the work!

Maybe you could use more DMT and less Harmalas, thats what I do to get a stronger herb. But also I need a stronger one as I cannot smoke such big rips ...

But 1:1 DMT to harmalas is pretty high Oô

I think 2:1:0,5 is good, meaining Spice:Herbs:Harmalas, but of course this is preference as everything.