We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Huancawi Sacha anyone? Options

tryptan
#1 Posted : 4/20/2019 5:37:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I was doing some research on dietas and reading experiences, I came across the mention of a plant called Huancawi Sacha. Traditionally used in Peru to clear the stomach, intestines and colon prior to an Ayahuasca experience. Although, I can find little more information than this and I still have not identified what this plant is.

The only results that show on a search for this plant seem to app be from the same source. There is no info that I could find on the Nexus. There are a select number of posts in Facebook groups that mention it, and even a video of someone using it. I'm really interested in more information!

Thumbs up
tryptan attached the following image(s):
1555776437616.jpg (97kb) downloaded 39 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 4/20/2019 6:08:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, from the description I would have thought it could be the same as Ajo Sacha, which does get used in Aya-rituals.
http://www.santuariohealing.com/ajo-sacha/

But the pic of your plant is another plant (Ajo Sacha doesn't have heart-shaped leaves).

So I have no idea, sorry.

Edit: Found it, it is Aristolochia didyma, also called Yawar Panga, and (Wikipedia):

Quote:
It is a powerful purgative, sometimes used in traditional rites to purify the body a few days before an Ayahuasca session.

I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

tryptan
#3 Posted : 4/20/2019 6:20:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting I'm going to do a bit more research into ajo Sacha. The photo I posted was from a Facebook post talking about the plant. There also seems to be some artwork associated with the plant, and this artwork seems to match the photo I posted. So intrigued!

Edit: I didn't see your edit, but that's awesome that you found it! Now off to do some research. Thumbs up