We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question: B. Caapi Extract in Changa Options

Algernop_Clone
#1 Posted : 4/20/2019 4:37:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Short version: I ended up getting five bottles of 2:1 b. caapi extract (1 oz. each). My question is, for changa, since the b. caapi is already extracted, what's the best method and amount to use for changa since I'm not making enhanced b. caapi leaf.

Slightly longer version: I got the ingredients some while ago and after reading and preparing myself, did the Q21Q21 tek #1 (with the d-Limonene) to make Jimjam. I got the extract since I figured it would one less step for starters. I did also get 16 oz. of whole white vine b. caapi root, figuring I'd use it eventually, so at worst that is available for brewing as well. But I did not get any caapi root, opting for mullein since the effects of that sounded right up my alley.

Changa Mixture: For the changa, I'm planning on a blend of the spice, mullein, and b. caapi. The plan was to vape it in an Arizer Solo 2, if that makes any difference in preparation recommendations.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Algernop_Clone
#2 Posted : 4/20/2019 5:19:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quick follow-up. Per the vendor page, the b. caapi extract is a 10x liquid extract tincture that contains about 0.5 grams of alkaloid content per fluid ounce, with 5ml as a standard measure.

Anyway, any thoughts for if/how to use this in changa, either for smoking or vaping it with the mullein and spice, or for taking orally (sublingually?) before the changa blend would be welcome.